31

Noella

Martin runs off the stage and everyone gives him a hug,the first show I witnessed from him and honestly I was speechless. It was so beautiful and I didn't know he would do something like this. I kind of get my dad now why he wants to see it. He comes to me and gives me a simple kiss and a hug. Since this afternoon he acts really strange. There's something but he doesn't want to tell. He wants to talk about it later but I keep on thinking about since his behavior changed.

Martin grabs some drinks and I look at him. His sister has her arms wrapped around each other and I look at her. After dinner he and his sister needed a moment and since then she also has been acting weird. So do Menno and Louis. It kinda pisses me off, everyone knows what the hell goes in but I can't know, I'm Martijn's girlfriend and I have to right to know what's going on. We have dated not so long so a proposal is just impossible.

"Martin, babe, can we talk?" I ask him, it's been nagging me since this afternoon so I want to talk about now. I don't want to wait in the hotel room, now. He walks with me all smiling and I look for a place with less people around. "What's going on?" I ask him. "What do you mean?" He tries to deny it. "What is going on Martijn," I say to him now a bit more upset. He could just tell me and we could deal with it.

His smile fades away and he bite don his lip, he looks away, to escape my eyes, he looks at the floor. "What?" I ask him. "I received a text this afternoon," he starts and I nod, waiting for more. "Please, just listen to me," he says before he continues, "alright?" "Okay sure," I say and he bites more on his lip. "Uhm. Like I said I received a message,! He repeats himself again, "yeah, what did it say?" I ask him. Having my hands on my own hips. "It was a woman and she had a little story. I'll keep it short:. Uhm she's uhm pregnant," he says very carefully.

What? She's what?

"Okay, listen. In October when we were talking, I got to nightclub and I got bit too wasted and ended up having sex with stranger. I know it's wrong and it never has happened since we're together Noella. I love you and I totally forget about her just since this afternoon," he rambles.

"When?" I ask him.

I need to know if it's after our kiss and our deep emotional connection or before it.

"In October," he says. "No, when did you fuck her?" I ask him. I feel myself becoming angry.

"Martijn answer!" I yell.

"The night after our first kiss and our fight," he says and he looks at me with tears in his eyes.

I can't believe this. I opened up to him about everything in my life, I have kissed, him my very first kissed I shared with someone and a day later he fucks with another woman?!

"Really Noella, believe me, I'm sorry," he says and begs me to forgive him, "I am supposed to react all fine like it's okay you fuck someone else while we were a thing together,?" I ask him.

"Noella, really I'm sorry. I'm stupid and dumb as hell, I know snd I feel so guilty. But I don't want to lose you," he says and falls down on his knees, begging me to stay with him,

"You're the woman of my life," he says and I start to chuckle out of discomfort. "Oh my god, I'm the woman of your life?" I ask him and he nods, "I will do anything to make you happy, literally anything," he says so desperate. "It seems like she's your woman because why would she carry your child?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"It is a mistake, maybe someone else is the dad and I'm totally not," he tries to keep up the hope. "Really? Hoping that on a magically way someone says hey that's actually my child and you can cheer for yourself?" I ask him and he bite on his lip. He swallows his tears in,

"I would love to see you carrying my child, really Noella," he says and shake my head. "You're unbelievable," I tell him and walk back to his backstage room to grab my jacket. I need to get away here. "Noella, listen," he says and I ignore him.

I just walk into his backstage room, where he whole team is sitting snd laughing. Theykre all quiet when we arrive. "Noella please, we can figure this out," he tries and I look at him. "You should figure YOUR shit out," I yell at him and grab my jacket. "Noella calm down he really tries to-"shut up Menno. I'm leaving," I say and Martin shakes his head. "No no no," he mutters.

I put on my jacket and he hold my hand. "Let me go, you fcking lair," I mutter with so much anger. "Y'all here. Congratulate Martijn here. Because he becomes a dad. Absolutely wonderful for you, you fcking dick," I yell with so much sass and leave the backstage room.

I hear people whispering what I said and get myself a taxi. I don't want to see him. He fcking lair. I could scream and I'm so mad. He fucked with someone else just right after our first kiss. How much can you hurt someone like he did to me? I greet the taxi driver and he asks where I should go. I give the name form the hotel and decide to check out. I'll find a place myself, I don't want to see him, so absolutely not sleep next to him. I put one my wired air phones and put the song you don't own me on by SAYGRACE and g-eazy. Fuck him, really duck him and that freaking woman who carries his child for god sake,