25

Noella

He looks at me and I wipe a away a tear. "Also that time we FaceTime and I read you out loud a lyrics I wrote, I have released and you were right, it was about you. I actually wrote more about you," he says and gives me two papers. I look at and see the lyrics.
I love the sentences he wrote.

If you fall, if you break
I'll be here to numb your pain

Besides I really see him doing this, he has been doing this. He was there when I felt like shit and had no one around me, he's there and held me and let me cry.

Through the dark, into space
It's with you where life feels safe
In a sea, full of dreams
There's no place I'd rather be

"It's with you, where life feels safe," I whisper and I start crying. I never cried so much in 15 years but he does it to me. He smiles softly and doesn't know what to do.

But you came in peace

It looks like this song was written out of my perspective without telling me or saying anything to me. It is beautiful and I love every sentence he wrote.

It's so cold on the other side
It's so dark but you still can't hide
And I know that I have to go through it all
To find the missing piece

I bite on my lip and I look at him. He looks so nervous for I don't know, me reading this? "It's beautiful," I tell him and wrap my arms around him. He accepts the hug and put his arms around me, resting on my back. "I really wanna say th-"Sat," I interrupt him. "You have said enough," I say and he looks quite confused. I press my lips carefully on his. He smiles, I can feel it. I stop the kiss for a second and he looks at me in a admiring way.

"I love you too," I say and he smiles brighter. He lifts me up and we kiss each other. Our lips touch, it feels so good to feel them back together, they're made for one another. He's made for me, I'm for him, he puts me down on the ground and Martin looks at me. "I wanted to say, I really would love to have you as my girlfriend?" He asks me and I smile brightly and nodding. "Oh my god, what for perfume have you on?" I ask him and smell on his shirt. He chuckles and pushes me away. "I'll send a picture," he says and I nod, "you like it huh?" He asks me and his arm rests on my lower back,

Even the touch just feels so comfortable. Do you recognize the feeling of love at the first sight, it feels more like this. That one day in your life, a total stranger comes in your life, you don't know them and they became so important to you? While you known them maybe for some few weeks, it really feels like you known them for a lifetime and definitely feel that way about Martin.

"Oh hey love birds," someone interrupts our moment, "let me meet her now in a good way. Hello I'm Louis," he introduces himself. "He's my photographer," Martin whispers into my ear. "Don't talk bad about me," he says and I chuckle. "Hey Louis, I'm Noella," I say and Martin wrap his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. I honestly don't mind, I love this man so much. "Well we should leave you guys alone, Louis come," Menno says and brings Louis with him along. I chuckle and Martin walks behind me on my way to my apartment, we stood outside the whole time. He basically declared his love for me outside of my apartment, on street.

"I would never do something like that on street," he says immediately if we walk into my living room. "What?" I ask him. "Declaring my love for someone at a public place," he says and I giggle. "Seriously, I don't talk about my love life on social media or anywhere. I just want it to be a part of my private life," he says and I kiss his lips. "Sounds fine to me," I say. We share another kiss and he looks around. "I saw your mom today and your sister," I say and he frown his eyebrows. "Really?" He asks me. "Yeah, they we're shopping and she asked when I would come. I hated to talk to her because she seems really happy with the fact you're happy with me. Not knowing we fought," I say and feel tears coming up, "she seems like a great mom to have," i add. "She really is," he smiles and press a kiss on my forehead. He doesn't let go of the hug and I feel so safe by him. His arms are the place I could be in any time.

"My dad actually loves you," I say. "Wait what?" He asks me confused. "He loved your music babe. He wants to go to ultra next year in Miami," I say. "Than I take him with me," he suggests and I chuckle. "You're kidding," I mutter. He looks actually very serious. "You're serious," I whisper and he nods, "if it is his dream, why not fulfill it? I might have a bigger change they will like me," he jokes. "I really think they generally like you," I say and he shrug his shoulders. "Your parents don't know yet?" He ask me ajs I nod. "I kept my word. You stepped over your own rule you set up," I start laughing. He said he wanted to take a bit slower and have not the parents involved. Who has already told their parents about another person? Him. "I can't lie to my mom babe. It is just impossible. And she's gonna notice," he says and I put my head against his torso. "Omg," I whisper and he chuckles. We look at each other in the eyes. "I love your eyes," he smiles and gives me little cute kisses. I love him.