13

Martin

I smile softly, looking how she walks away out of the gym. I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Okay, tell me what's really going on between you two?" Menno asks and I look at him surprised. "What?" I ask him confused. "Are you serious?" He asks and starts chuckling. We both got our bags out of the lockers. "You don't see it?" He asks me and I shrug my shoulders. See what? We walk out of the gym as well. He will bring me home. "Almost undressed her with your eyes," he says and I shake my head. "You're being a bit dramatic," I disagree with him. "No I'm not. There's a chemistry between you two," he says and I shrug my shoulders. "Well we're friends," I say and he looks at me.

He starts driving and I look around on the streets. So many people are active in this morning. It's actually a very good day to get outside, sun is shining and it's a bit cold but it's okay. "Have you kissed her?" He asks and I ignore his question. "You did, didn't you?" He chuckles and looks at me if I crack. "Once," I mutter and he smiles. "I knew it," he says simple. "But we said towards each other to stay friends. I'm not looking for anything romantic at this moment. I need to focus on myself before I can open up for a relationship again," I tell him.

"Even though you're not looking for anything romantic now. She glides between these rules you set for yourself and she will eventually be a romance interest even you deny it now," he says. "We will see," I tell him and I'm not going to admit anything right now. "Indeed, we will see," he chuckles and the radio is playing a song from tiesto. He's like a mentor for me and such a huge inspiration. Because of him I started this whole career. Crazy how things can change that much in just a number of years.

He's right.

Absolutely not. She's just a friend. Nothing more.

He drives up in my steekt and I thank him for the training. "Don't talk about this to anyone," I say, "why, scared that any one is gonna tease that you're in love bro?" He asks and chuckles. "I'm not in love Menno. She is a friend," I say and he nods. "Right, well I keep my mouth shut," he says and I give him a box before I leave the car. I wave goodbye and he drives away. Phillip doesn't sit on his normal chair, probably checking up the building.

📀

Im in my studio, I just have showered, ate some lunch and now I'm currently busy working on some music projects I still need to finish. I really think ADE has been absolutely amazing. The whole energy the entire week was good, positive and exciting. When I performed for both shows, the crowd their energy was unbelievably. energetic. Show 2 has always a special place in my heart, kids under the age of 18 are able to visit and experience a show. Most of the time it's their first ever concert they ever been to, I see that all of those kids just enjoy so much. The music, the lights, everything combined makes it a dream experience for them. I'm honored to give that experience to them.

A text is popping on my phone and grab my phone immediately. I see a text from Noella, she wants to hang out. I smile softly and text back.

Noella I was thinking maybe we can hang out again somewhere? I mean I thought I had to work but I'm actually free and now I'm bored

you alright, I come at your place in 10 minutes

Noella when do we hang out at your place? I would like to see your home..

i bite on my lip, I still have to tell her about the fact I lied accidentally about my career. If she set one step in my house she would understand this is not how a house looks like from a light designer who has a whole studio and home cinema. I need to find the right moment to tell her that.

you another time, believe me

Noella great, can you bring something for tonight like dinner, I barely have money left on my account and I have to make it through this month yet. I feel so stupid to ask you this.

i look at my screen. Jeez, of course I won't mind. I fix that she has food till the end of this month. Literally.

you don't worry about it. Should I bring something for tomorrow morning?

Noella you don't have to do that, really

you I want too. I'll bring something for you for breakfast tomorrow, see you in little 30 minutes

Noella Okay, see you soon

I get up and I grab my jacket. Put on some shoes on and leave the house. I take the lift to the bottom level. I wave at Phillip and he chuckles. "In hurry?" He asks and I nod. Someone is waiting for me. I ran to the AH literally under my apartment, it's quite handy if you ask me. I get some greens, maybe Italian is nice to cook? Spaghetti or more like Macaroni? I shrug my shoulders and I walk by the wine part.

Buy one, wine is always a good option to go for

I smile and take a dry white wine with me, some delicious desserts. As well good and healthy breakfast for tomorrow, I mean she goes to the gym and maybe is also focusing on her calories. I pay all the groceries and I put a capuchin on. If I gotta walk to her it's like 40 minutes, it's a bit faster with the car. I take the subway to her. I'm just so curious what this evening will bring is, I hope I get to know her even better than before.