29

Noella

'Babe, are you ready?!" He screams, I put the sheets over my head. He's doesn't have to scream like a 8 year old boy. I know he's excited for the upcoming few days and the shows but I'm extremely tired. Yesterday night we had an amazing night together. He takes of the sheets off me and I look at him. "Oh sorry, I'm so excited babe," he says and press a kiss on my forehead. "You still look flawless even naked," he says and presses a lot of kisses on my boobs and stomach. The bell rings and I push his head away. "Let me change okay," I say and he nods. "I love you," he mutters and I feel my hearts skipping a beat.

He leaves the room and I put some clothes on, we both fall asleep after we had sex, we had a little talk and fall asleep. So we both we were totally naked. I put on a random bra on, a hoodie of Martijn and jogging pants. I walk into the living room and see Menno in the living room, "hey, you're coming too?" I ask him. "Yup, always," he chuckles. "You wear mine hoodie," Martin notices and I smile, I feel my cheeks blushes. "Keep it, it looks better on you anyway," he smiles and his arm wraps around my waist. "I feel like a third wheel," he mutters and we both look at him, we both start to laugh, it's kinda true. Even we don't want to, we're so attracted to each other, we can't keep off our hands from one another.

📖

We just sit in the plane, I meet some other people from his team that I see for the first time, luckily his sister and her boyfriend are joining us too. Otherwise it would be very lonely. Well luckily it wouldn't. Martin did tell me that he really wants a show to be perfect, as well music aspect as the visual aspect. So he is busy on his laptop finishing up the little things. I sit next to him and he grabs everything out of his bag. "You just sleep something," he says and his hand rubs over my hip. "I really love you're focused gaze," I say and make little circles on his arm. "Damn, you really trynna do.." he stops and looks at me. "Trynna do what?" I ask him and he chuckles. "You know what I mean," he says and gives me a kiss. He looks back at his screen and starts working. The plane starts taxing and I make myself comfortable.

I don't know since last night something awakes me, it must be the sexual attraction between us. Even we had a sex few times before then last night but something was so crazy and so loving. I felt passion, I felt so loved, I felt so damn sexy and I felt so energetic. All at once. I bite on my lip and close my eyes. The moment of last night comes back and I smile softly. I don't know but I think I'm even addicted to have sex with him. I wish I could describe how sexy he is when he hangs above me, giving me all his love he has for me, all of his energy into the sex. He liked to call it make love, it sounds so romantic, I'm making love with my lover.

I walk towards the toilet and come back. Martin looks up and creates for me to walk by him. "Walk walk," he says and puts his hands on my hips. I want to sit down and he smacks my ass. "Oh my god, we're in a plane," I say and he chuckles. "I had too," he smiles and press a kiss on my shoulder. "Do you feel like there has changed something between us, in a good way?" I ask him. I want to be sure I'm not the only one who thinks our sexual attraction is higher and even more crazier. "You wanna know?" He asks me. I nod and hold his hand. "Last night, I loved it. I'm working constantly now, but in my head I'm only thinking about last night and how prefect you were," he whispers and kisses my neck. I chuckle but I really need to push him away, "and you should wear more sexy lingerie. I love that on you. Especially red," he smirks and I make him look at him. "Oh my god," I whisper and we share a long kiss. "You know what I made?l he asks me and I nod.

He puts on the headphones on me and a melody plays off. It has such a sexy and steamy vibe around it. The lyrics has me giggling. "You should put on this song when we're doing it," I say and he chuckles. "Check out if indeed matches the vibe while we make love," I say and he wraps his arms around me, "alright, we try out," he promises and I smile brightly.

"Uhm hello, sir," someone interrupts us. It's a steward, he has a car behind him with drinks, "what would you guys like to drink?" He asks us. We let go of each other and Martin answers with coffee. I answer with tea. "There you go," he says and Martin pays. "You don't have too," I say. "Just let me okay?" He asks me and nods friendly toward the steward. He continues his work.

"Funk that was embarrassing," he mutters. I start to laugh and he chuckles too, "it wasn't that bad," I try to make it sound alright. "No absolutely not. If our eyes were our bodies we would have already made love here, right here," he says. I can't deny it because honestly it's true. "Well didn't mean too," I say and roll with my eyes, "anything you do is sexy, even rolling with your eyes," he says and I press a kiss on his lips. We keep on doing our own thing for as long the flight takes. "The moment we step into our hotel room, you're mine," he says and i feel my cheeks turning red. It really feels so thick in this room. Like the song recalls.