22

Noella

I smile softly,  feel his kisses everywhere on my body and I look around. His house actually looks sick and freaking huge. I see something that looks like a award and I stop Martin for a second. "What?" He asks me.. "you're doing quite wild," I say and he looks at me. "Sorry, I'm just. I haven't seen you in a while and I'm turned on," he says honestly with me. He kisses me and I look at the award.

Best DJMAG 2018
Martin Garrix

Martin Garrix, it sounds so familiar. Djmag? What is that even? I feel his kisses on my neck and he stops. "What's wrong?" He asks me. Martin Garrix a DJ. Than a memory of dad comes back in.

We're sitting in the car on our way to our final dinner together before I leave tomorrow, dad will bring me and I want to put Taylor swift or Lana deal Rey on. "No no no. We keep it like this," my dad says and the radio presenter says that Martin Garrix has released his new song, called higher ground. "He's one of best dj producer at this moment,' he says and I roll with my eyes. "He wants to go to Miami next year for ultra to see him live," m9m laughs. We all laugh it off.

"Noella, what's wrong?" He asks me once again.

"Are you a DJ?" I ask him and he looks at me. "What?" He asks and bite on his lip softly. "You heard me, are you a DJ?" I ask him again. He has once change to answer.

"Look Noella. I can expl-"shut up," I interrupt him and get off his lap. I grab my blouse and my phone. "Noella listen to me," he tries.

"Why? Why should I listen to you. I tell my whole life story to you and be honest about everything while you lie to me!" I say and feel myself becoming so mad. "I wanted to be honest, really," he says and his eyes are full of tears. "If you wanted to be honest than why weren't you form the start. The whole time I have known you, you have lied to me. I don't know if I actually know you now. Maybe you made up more lies about yourself!"  I say dramatic.

"I would never," he says with a broken voice.

"You lied to me. I can believe it," I whisper to myself and put my blouse back on. Martin just sits on the couch, with his hands in his hair.

"You know, I'm done," I say and look for my jacket to put back on. "I-I I'm sorry Noella. I really am," he apologizes. I just stare at him and he doesn't know what to do with his actions or words. "I don't want to lose you," he says and I put my hair in a pony tail.

"I have to think about this. I can't see you for a while," I say and take my luggage with me. Without saying goodbye I close the door behind me and i close my eyes for a second. I hear something being smashed on the ground. I walk away very quickly and pass by Phillip, "see you soon," he smiles and waves at me. "Bye," I say shortly and fix a Uber to pick me up. I can't see him. I just can't see him right now. He has lied to me, about his career and possibly even more lies he made up. I never got to know who he truly is as a person.

I come to my own place and I feel so heavy. I decided to call Charlotte if she can pick up, she is the only one who knows about this and I need to open heart to relief myself. Because I'm so angry and frustrated. But at the same time I feel so sad. He was the first ever person who ever loved me the way romantic love is supposed to feel like. I bite on my lip and I cry out tears. I never spend so much crying over someone like him.

Luckily Charlotte picks up and she sees me. "Oh my lord, what's going on?" She asks me and put her phone on her desk. "I hate guys. I hate them I hate them," I yell out loud. I don't care if my neighbors can hear me. "Wow wow hold on, what is going on?" She asks me. "That guy I told you about, well he lied about everything, his career and his entire life. How should I trust him if he lies to me about everything in his life?" I ask her. "Oh my god, what a dumbass," she agrees with me. "Because apparently he's very famous, he's a dj and makes music. Everyone loves him even my dad does," I yell and I put a blanket over me. To cover up my tears with,

"How is he called?" She asks me. "Martin Garrix or something," I say and she looks him up. "Oh my god, girl. You have no idea," she tells me. "Please Charlotte," I say and shake my head. "He has numerous of famous songs, has worked together with Dua lips, bebe Rexha, tiesto and had the same management as Justin Bieber. He's born in the Netherlands and raised there. He's a very good looking person and he never actually announced that he has a girlfriend. He clearly has dated some girls before but never really announced it to the outside world," she reads out loud."seriously Charlotte I don't want to hear it. I say and I bite o n,y lip. "You need a good cry," she smile softly. "Yeah, have you a good cry movie?" I ask her snd bite on my lip. "I'll send some titles," she smiles and I make a heart with my hands to her.

She sends me a few cry movies and I smile softly. "Thanks, I'm gonna watch the notebook," I say and she smiles. "If you need a listening ear, just call me," she smiles and I smile softly. "Thanks," I cry again and she gives me a kiss through the screen. "Now grab some ice scream and eat that pain away," she suggests and I wave at her. We hang up and I put on the notebook. Fuck you martin, or should I say Martijn.