17

Noella

Literally it's been like a month, you probably would think, a month, how can go time so quickly? I ask myself that too, but this month it has going better with me, I made some friends, at job it's going really good. But you know what's so much on my mind lately? I could smile of him pretty much, because he gives me this huge ass smile to light up my day.

But I decided to get back home for a few days, so I can hug my parents, but also my dad's birthday is coming up and I would really like to surprise them. Sadly I can't see Martin, he's away this whole month almost because of this dj he travels with. when I'm going away to my parents he comes back home. I bite on my lip and it kinda makes me sad. But we text a lot, that is really fun. We get to know each other better simply just through texting with on another. I pack my suitcases in and grab my own cup of coffee.
A text is approaching me and I smile brightly, obviously it's him.

Martin i miss you

you I miss you too. I'm kinda sad that I'm literally leaving on the day you come back

Martin I can't wait to see you again
Martin maybe I can join you?

you you said you want this like this, no parents involved yet

Martin okay, you're right
Martin maybe we can FaceTime?

you good idea! But I gotta keep packing you know

He FaceTimes me and I accept the call.

"Hey there," I say and he chuckles.

"Hi," he smiles and stares at me.

"Busy packing?" He asks me.

"Quite busy yeah, but I always have free time to talk with you," I say.

He smiles softly, "I feel horned."

I let him show some outfits and he thumbs up when he think it looks good on me. It is just so simple and gentle gesture to do. Instead of saying you look hot or sexy all the time. Just simple things like these that makes my heart melt.

"But really how're you doing?" He asks me.

I put down the underwear I'm packing in.

"Good," I tell him. His eyes don't hundred percent believe my words. "Really Martijn, I'm thriving this now," I say honestly. Not just to convince him to thinking I'm alright.

A soft smile appears on his lips and he crosses his arms. "Sometimes I just think that you pretend to be okay even in front of me," he says and I look at him.

Sometimes I wonder why does he care so much? Why is he the person that asks me this every day? Why not my mom or dad, or Charlotte, my best friend? Why him? Why this Dutch guy.

"I'm used to put on a mask and pretend. It's hard to get more emotional. I mean you clearly teached me things and I'm grateful for that. But I still need to learn," I say and he nods. "I'm happy at least I'm helping you to become the best version of yourself," he smiles. He's so sweet, he clearly is doing that for me. But also I think he's actually my first love. Who shows me affection and love. Everything I craved for in a relationship, he has it all. All these amazing things. I'm just so happy around him.

"I also have a dress, I'm doubting the wear it for my dad's birthday," I say and Martijn smiles. "Dress up and show me," he says and is leaning on his arm. Himself is looking so handsome on screen, "have a second," I say and he nods. I put on the amazin* beautiful off shoulder dress made of silk and color Lila. I put my hair over my shoulders and walk in the camera. I couldn't get the zipper zipped up, so I need to hold the dress by my tits, otherwise it will fall down my body and I will naked her in front of him. No thank you. He can see mee like that once, but rather in person than on camera.

He looks up and a smile appears on his lips. "What do you think? I don't know about the off shoulder thing," I say, still doubting it. "Noella, you look amazingly beautiful. This color fits perfect with your hair and color of your eyes. It all combines together and it's so beautiful," he says smiling and I can't believe what I hear.

His words melt me, it makes me legs go weak, like I could barely stand here. The sparkle in his eyes makes mine heart skip a beat.

"I don't know, my shoulders aren't too big?" I ask him.

"Noella, you don't have to love your body every single night. That's so unrealistic. I hate it too you know. Everyone's does. Bug I'll be there to love your body on the days you can't," he says, "I honestly think you're shoulders are perfect enough."

"You said to me that I wrote poetry?" I ask him and smile brightly. I love the way he used his words to lift my mood up. He chuckles and shrug his shoulders.

"I wrote lyrics," he says and I look at him.

"Really?" I ask him surprised. I mean he was very talent in playing guitar, writing lyrics as well. "Can I hear?" I ask him and put my lovely sweetest smile on,

He looks away and gets up. I'm waiting on anything that comes up right now, I really hope him reading his lyrics for me, I'm curious where he writes about,

He comes back and sits down. He coughing a bit before reading it out loud.

When you smile, you can light up the sky
Give a glimpse of the paradise
When we touch, I forget all the pain
And get lost in your ocean eyes

"This a little bit of a lyrics," he says and I smile, "is it about me? I mean I have blue eyes ," I say and he chuckles. "Shit you know," he mutters and I smile softly, he writes about me? "It sounds really cute," I say and he smiles, "I do my best," He says and I hear voices on the background of him. "I gotta go," he says and I wave goodbye to him. He gives me a kiss through the screen before hanging up.

He wrote about me? He writes lyrics, like songs about me?