15

Noella

"Sadness and insecurity," I share with him, "I already told you that I struggle with a lot of things. I never shared something so close to me with anyone." I wipe away a few tears and I feel his hand on my cheek wiping them away. "You know, everyone is unique. Everyone is insecure about things and don't want to share them with others," he smiles.
He's so sweet of him. We both keep our hands on each other's. "You're done?" He asks me and I nod. We cleans up the table as I help along. He shouldn't be doing this alone.

"I sadly have to washing off the dishes," I say and he shrug his shoulders. "I help you," he smiles and I smile too. I have some water ready and I washing off. He dries up everything and I feel myself totally in the music, greedy from Tate McRea and my hips move slightly and he moves along. I sing along and he chuckles. I start dancing and he is moving slightly. "We gotta finish this," he says and I take his hand. I want to try to dance along with me. I turn around and dance against him. "We should finish this really up," he says and I look back at him. "You don't wanna dance?" I ask him and give him this so crazy sparkling gaze in the eyes look.

His face is stunned. He bites on his lip and he smiles softly. "Later," he says and I nod. I stand to next to him and we continue washing up the dishes. It takes so long always but hey, it's finished and I don't have to do it tomorrow.

🐾

We sit down on the couch, drinking wine and talking about our life basically. It is so much fun with him and I grab some snacks. I put them on the coffee table, like chips and so. "Alright, how could I help you when you're stressed or upset?" I ask him. He looks,at me. "Just answer, I'm curious," I say and he looks around for a while.

"Hug, let me talk about how I feel, just be supportive and say that it's okay if something doesn't work like I wanted it to go," he answers and put his arms behind his head. "You?" He asks me. "Let me have my alone time and I guess talk afterwards," I say and he nods. "Sounds good," he smiles.

"Is there something you regret?" I ask him. "Oh yeah," he says and I sit down ready to hear it all. I bet something cringe when he was a teenager. "Lying to my parents when I got into a club in ibiza without them knowing it, I actually sneaked in and they were worrying sick about me, I kind of feel bad about that. Of the time I introduced them to a girl I dated and somehow they couldn't connect with her, so neither my sister and I think it's really important,t my family likes the person I date with. They told me that out of honesty and I became just so mad, because I really liked her. But in the end they're right," he says and I nod.

Something in his eyes tells me there's more he doesn't want to tell me.
"Would you rather feel your first love again or spend a day with a loved one who past away?" He asks me.

I bite on my lip. I'm torn between this, I would love to spend a day with Ben, to see him, to hear his voice, to do silly things like siblings are supposed to do. But in the other hand I would like to feel love of my first love, even though I'm not sure who that is. I once had a huge crush but you can't call that a first love. "I think spending the day with a loved one," I say and he nods. "Must be hard to experience to lose a loved one on a age like yours," he tells me and I nod, "I wish I never had to experience it," I whisper.

He takes my hand and rubs over it. "Did you even experienced a first love?" He asks me and I shake my head. "Never, I had one stupid crush back in middle school," I say and come closer to him. Our touch is closer, our noses are coming closer, slightly touching one another. "Am i your first kind of love?" He asks me. Instead of saying yes or denying it all, I press my lips on his and he kisses back. He kisses so good.

He pushes me closer to him and I climb onto his lap and his hands are on my back, rubbing over my back. My arms are around his neck and his fingers touch my skin, so gentle. It leaves me with a huge adrenaline kick, I have closed my eyes and one hand moves to his face, holding his cheek. I'm almost out of breathe of this kiss with so many emotions and feelings. One hand of him moves from my back to my ass. I stop the kiss and look at him, "not there," I say and he nods, "I'm sorry," he says, "I let myself go." "Okay," I whisper snd my lips are right back to his. He smiles and we keep on kissing, we can't stop kissing each other.

"Open," he whispers and I open my mouth like he asks. I feel a warm tongue making contact with mine. I accept the playfulness of this kiss and kiss along. His hand lifts up my shirt a bit and I my hands does the same to his shirt. I honestly don't know what took over? "Don't take mine off yet," I say and he lets go. "Should I take off mine?" He asks me and I don't know what to say. I feel my cheeks blushing and he stops the kiss for second. He undress himself, his shirt lays down on the ground. Oh my god, I never saw someone looking so good as him, "you look quite pretty," I tell him and he smiles. Our kisses continues. It won't stop, we won't stop.