26

Martin

I look at myself in the mirror and proudly nod at myself, you look good. You must look good, because it's my first date with Noella. Even though we have been dating for three months or so we never have been on a date. So last week I asked her on a date. She seemed so excited for it, it's adorable. I have black pants on, a blouse on it, which is a bit fancy or whatever you wanna call it, I've let her know what the dress code is. It's two days away from Christmas, she's her with Christmas because she had to work. So she couldn't go to her parents but I talked with my mom about it, i want to surprise her with a dinner and let her feel she has some kind of people around her. Well anyway I really have to go because around 6 I was gonna pick her up from her house.

I get in the car and I ask Nico if he can drive to this address. I chill a little bit, I'm kinda nervous, because it's been a while since I had a first date, but I feel so happy now Noella is in my life. I'm so much happier and positive about certain things. After a little ten minute drive we're in front of her apartment, I walk out the car and ring the bell. I wait a few seconds and turn around to look around. I hear the door opening and I turn around. "Hey," she smiles. She has a beautiful dress on, it's totally black but I don't mind. It looks absolutely gorgeous on her, it feels like I have fallen in love all over again "come with me beautiful lady," I say in full admiration. She takes my hand and I open the door of the car for her. She smiles and I see she meets Nico.

I sit next to her snd give Nico the following address. "He's your security?" She asks me and rubs over my cheek, "yeah, with shows it's pretty much needed," I tell her and she sighs. "I would like to see you perform once," she tells me. A idea pop up in my head but I don't know if the timing is right for it.. "Uhm. You could join me for New Years. I'm playing shows at 27, 29, and 31th of December. In Japan, China, and Thailand," I tell her. Her eyes light up, "Japan?" She asks, "I would love to go there once." "You could come," I say it carefully, "after the last show we have vacantion in Phuket Thailand for week." She smiles and bites on her lip. "You're for real" like I can come with you to these countries?" She asks me and I nod. "Of course,. First of all I like it when you're around me and I want too share too memories with you," I smile. She blushes and Nico says we have arrived. "I will think about it," she says and we both get out.

"Thanks Nico," I thank him. I close the door and he drives away, "what is this" she asks me. We're standing in front of a few boats. "We're gonna look for some beautiful lights out there and have dinner while we looking at it," I say and she smiles. "I love that," she agrees and we both walk down onto the boat. "Hallo, meneer Garritsen, u kunt hier zitten en dan gaan we zo varen*," the man on board told me. "What does he say?" Noella asks me. "We're take off any time," I tell her and she nods. We take place, in the front of the boat, right in the middle. Like I could propose to her any moment. I'm not going too, It's a bit too early.

"This looks like a magic, like a fairytale," she smiles, looking around with a admiration on her face. She's a fairytale here. While she looks around her, I'm only looking at her. I feel the boat taking off and I grab her hand. "Babe," I say and her beautiful blue eyes make contact with mine, her eyes are like a deep blue ocean, I'm drowning into them. A server visits our table and writes down our wine choices and first choice.

"How do you think about the future, because I just want to know," she says and I nod, "I can calm you down Noella. I want to become a dad, eventually get married, but first we look how far our relationship will go. Maybe live together snd get engaged, have a baby together and get married. Grew old eventually, my ultimate goal," I tell her and she smiles brightly. I think she's quite happy to hear that. "Exactly how I think about it as well," she tells me and holds my hand. I press a kiss on her hand and wink at her. "Oh my god, don't do that," she giggles. "I love you," I mutter quietly and she hangs all over the table to give me a kiss. Literally I'm obsessed with this woman. The serve visits our table again and brings out the wine out. "Thank you," we both say and he walks away.

"I didn't know you could dress this good," she says and I chuckle. "I can do my best," I say and she smiles. She knows what she's doing. She looks around and comes sitting down on my lap. "What is up?" I ask her snd she giggles. I wrap a arm around her and kiss her beautiful lips. "I didn't know you could dress this sexy," I say and kiss her in her neck. She chuckles as reaction and I kinda feel turned on.

"Uhm excuse me," I hear someone and we stop our kiss. The server has our first dish. "Oh thank you," I say and Noella takes place on her own chair, the server walks away and Noella makes a way out sign, I shake my head and she rolls with her eyes. Even that's sexy. She pursuer hand over mine, "I want you." I smile proudly and I do feel turned on because of the chemistry and the romance between us, "at home," I say quietly to her. "I want to so much but I guess we had to wait," she says. "When you walk out of elevator you're mine," I say and she giggles. "So I'm sleeping at your place?" She asks me. "Tonight? Absolutely," I say and continue eating my first dish.

* hello, Sir Garritsen, you can sit down here and the boat will take off soon.