28

Noella

I just come home from work, it was so busy in the store, everyone is buying last minute Christmas gifts and it's so busy, so many people and they're were complaining about long waiting, no shit. Isn't my fault everyone decided to shop on second Christmas Day?!
I put off my shoes and I pull of my jacket. I look around and see candle lights on, I smell a really nice smell. The couch is filled with pillows and blankets.

"Oh prefect you're home," Martin smiles and walks with all kind of food. I look at him confused and he smiles. "I thought you needed some chill moment so I put some candles on, we're gonna watch a a movie and eat some good ass food," he says so innocent. Really, I don't deserve him. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his lips. "Oh my god, I missed those lips," he whispers and lifts me up, I need to chuckle. "You have seen me yesterday," I say and he looks at me. "You were really tired and secondly you fell asleep," he says and I bite I n,y lip. That's true, he was here yesterday for me and I just fell asleep. I was just so tired and wanted to sleep. He let me of course but he didn't really talked with me. "Don't feel bad, I enjoyed it," he says and look at him. "How can you enjoy our time while I sleep?" I ask him surprised. "I love seeing you asleep. It's cute," he says and presses another long intimate kiss on my lips. I feel my cheeks blushing and I walk to the couch, "I'm not finished yet. I'll come right back," he says and walks to the kitchen,

I see he wants to put on a really nice Disney movie, I love Disney movies, where does he came from huh? I don't think he's real. He can't be real. It's quite becoming very warm here so I take off my hoodie. Should I present myself a bit more sexy? I mean it can right? It won't be our first time sex, we already had some sex before and I will tell you. He's a like godness handsome when we have sex. I pull of my shirt and sit her in just a bra. I put a blanket over me and I wait for my boyfriend.

"Here I am," he says and put a plate with chocolate, chips, little cookies. Just everything I adore and like. He sits down and puts on the movie, we're gonna watch tangled, I love tangled. I look at him and he wraps his arm around me. "Are you cold?" He asks me, because I have blanket wrapped around me, I nod and he hugs me even more tightly. I'm not cold at all but the way I love his hugs, I feel forehead kisses on mine and I smile softly. "Don't fall asleep again," he says and his fingers are going through my hair. I love everything he does. My heart feels so much at peace, I really needed after a day like this at work. My head on his torso and I make little circles on his chest. "It tickles," he giggles. Even the sound of his giggle is absolutely adorable, he sounds like a happy kid.

"Come here with this blanket," he says and pull this blanket up, I smile at him, "no wonder you're cold, You're sitting here in your bra babe," he says and I give him a grin. "What do you think?" I ask him and sit on his lap. He looks at me and keeps his mouth shut. I smile at him, "help me." His hand moves up and is on the clip of my bra. "Should I?" He asks me and I kiss him. "Yes," I whisper in his ear. He does what I say and I take off my bra. "I'm in heaven," he whispers and I kiss him, softly chuckling of his comment, he kisses me back with so much passion and romance. "Take that shirt off," I say and he takes off his shirt. We go back to kissing, I kiss his chest and shoulder.

"Mama Mia," he whispers and I kiss his full light pink lips. He pulls me closer to him and now I feel his lips everywhere. In my neck, my shoulders, and boobs. I try to breathe as normal as I can, but his kisses make me out of breathe. His touch make me go crazy. I get up from the couch and he does too, he takes off my pants and I feel his hand over my ass. "I love you so much," he says and I take off his pants. "I love you too," I say and he smiles softly. "Jump," he says and I do what he says, he walks to the bedroom with me in his arms. He lay me down and he hangs above me, "I love every piece of your body, every part of it. I will kiss every part with love and respect," he whispers and I smile. He starts kissing me and I feel a huge electric bomb explode in my body, only by his touch and his kisses. My breathe starts to shake a little bit.

🧺

I come back from the toilet and I see him smiling towards me. "Come here," he smiles and I lay down next to him in bed. He wraps his arms around me and we share a kiss, "I didn't know I need this so bad," I say and he chuckles. "Sometimes you really just need sex," he kisses my forehead. "I really needed," I mutter and he smiles. "You did like it though?" He asks insecure. "Babe, if I needed that so much and you could satisfy me so good. Than I think you did absolutely amazing," I say and he smiles softly. "You satisfied me so good as well. I think I never sex like this night," he says and I smile. "It was maybe my third time or so," I say surprised. "Even your first time was amazing. You have no idea how much you do to me," he says and kisses my forehand with so much love,