16

Martin

I feel so warm here. It's so nice. I wake up and look around. The room isn't really recognizable for me honestly. Than I spot someone laying next to me, if I look closely I see Noella laying next to me. Wait, did we have sex? I thought not so and put the sheets up to check quickly. I only wear a boxer-short and she wears a shirt. Did we really had sex? I look at my phone but can't seem to find him. Okay, I guess he lays somewhere in the living room. I look around in her room, it's quite clean and cute room. However I do remember that last night things got really steamy between us after dinner.

It must be the alcohol that played a little role in it, Noella is still asleep and I carefully get out of bed. I put my pants on and walk to her kitchen. I really need to search for my phone. I mean I had a meeting somewhere today and can't be late for it. I see the mess we left behind in living room, clothes all over the couch. We're busy making out I guess. I get some water and I finally found my phone in a dryer. How does it end up there?

Well anyway,I unlock my phone and see the time. Oh my god, I have seven missed calls. 4 from watse, my manager, 2 from my mom and 1 from Menno. I see the time and I realize I'm late to the meeting, it started a hour ago. This is so bad. How the fuck imma gonna explain this? I text watse back that I'm fine and that we maybe could replace the meeting to Thursday or Friday. I text Menno back that I'm doing fine and I decide to call up my mom. She must be worried.

I click on FaceTime and before it"s too late my mom picks up, she soon is gonna realize I'm not home. "Hey honey, where have you been? Everyone has called you?" She asks me. "I know, I'm sorry but I forgot about the time," I say and try to sound reasonable. I seriously did forgot the time. It was quite late last night, I think we stayed up till 1 or 2 am.

"Where are you though?" She asks me. "In a friend's house," I say and scratch my jawline. "honey not a hook up right?" She asks me. "No mom, just a friend," I say. She wants me to happy and I'm definitely not happy with only hooking up with girls because I have failed relationships. I just want gentle and precious love. "Martin," I hear Noella and I feel like this is going wrong. "Who's that?" Mom asks me. "A friend of mine," I keep convincing her. "To who are talking to?" She asks me and opens her fridge. "My mom," I say and she chuckles. "That's cute," she giggles. "I clearly hear a woman Martijn, what's going o-" bye mom," I hang up and Noella looks at me.

"Why being so secretive about it? Can't she know?" She asks me. "Not now. I mean, we haven't had sex right?" I ask her, just to be sure. "I guess not. I still wear my underwear," she says and I nod. "Why?" She asks me now. "I was just afraid I had sws with you. I mean I don't like to have sex with unconscious woman," I say. "You're kidding?" She asks me and I shake my head. Even though we haven't drink that much, somehow she was very wasted and wanted more and more with me. But in my eyes she was clearly drunk so I decided she had to sleep. "You were drunk, I'm not gonna have sex with woman who are drunk," I say and she nods. "Well sorry then," she says and I shrug my shoulders.

"But I missed a meeting, my mom doesn't want me to hook up with woman, she wants me to find some true love," I say and she chuckles. "Well. You gotta explain a lot than," she says and makes herself a coffee. On her toes she grabs a cup, her shirts is going a bit up and you see her ass. A bit of her underwear and it actually looks so sexy. I mean yesterday night, it was something truly different, the way she danced against me while she was feeling herself was so sexy. I could really kiss her at that moment, I really wanted too, but I need to take things slow with her, don't speed up too much.

"You want a coffee?" She asks me and I nod, on her toes she gets a cup again and I help her out. "Thank though, didn't have too," she smiles. "I wanted to help you okay," I say and she continues making coffee for us. I want to show her that I'm grateful for her.

I wrap my arms around her hips and press a little kiss on her shoulder. "Stop," she chuckles. "I'm so grateful for you, I really enjoyed last night. Even we only talked and kissed," I say and she smiles softly. She turn around and I loo kiss her in the eye. "I agree," she whispers and on her toes she gives me a kiss. There's just something about her that I never found in anyone else before. It feels so special and I feel so comfortable with her. "Well, here you coffee, you probably need it," she smiles and I chuckle softly.

Even the time is short we spend together, we haven't known each other for long time yet, but it feels like a lifetime. I'd chose her, In a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any kind of reality, I'd find her snd over and over again I'd choose her.

It feels like this, since they day I met her.

"thanks a lot," I smile and she drinks it up. "Now you really had to go right?" She asks me. "Sadly yes," I say, I would loved to stay here and cuddle up with her. "Well, see you soon," she smiles. "I'll text you, I promise," I say and press a kiss on her lips. She stops our kiss and she winks at me. "I'll wait," she whispers and I get my shows on, I'm looking for my hoodie and can't seem to find it. "You're looking for this?" She asks and now I just notice she wears my hoodie. "Yeah," I say. "I can pull it off, like it's n-"sssst," I interrupted her with a kiss. "Keep it, you look cute in it," I say and she blushes. "Really?" She reassures me. "Yeah, I have enough hoodies at home," I say and she smiles softly at me. I press a kiss on her cheek before saying goodbye, I really need to go, I already stayed wayy to long over there, but I do think I kind of like her.