14

Noella

I open the door when Martin walks in, he has tow bags filled with groceries. "What have you brought?" I ask him. "All kind of things, tonight we eat spaghetti I had decided," he says and I chuckle. "What's that music?" He asks me. "Just jazz, I really like jazz," I say and he nods. "Let's start shall we?" I ask him and put my hair in a ponytail. He unpacks the bags and I start opening the packages. We touch our hips and he smiles softly. I feel my cheeks turning in a light pink shade. "I will cut the meat," I say and he nods, "me doing the greens," he says and I nod.

The jazz is playing and it makes me wanna dance. I let go of the knife and dance along with the music. Martin looks at me and I chuckle. I switch the music to more dance song vibes to dance along with it, he smiles at me and leans on the kitchen counter. I smile and I walk up to him. I take him by the hand and let him dance with me. "A bit looser," I say and and he dance along with me. "We can't make!" I sing and sings with me. "Come meet me in the back," I say and let go of his hand.i go totally crazy, I don't care someone is watching me. "Is it cool that I said all that?" I sing and he chuckles. I do a little cute turn and he has is hands on my hips. "He must like for me," he sings and I put my arms around his neck.

I jump as crazy and he push me towards him. Something else plays on and we both look in our eyes. Full of attention, my gaze is focused on his eyes. "You danced pretty good," he smiles and I smile softly. I recognize the song and I smile softly. Video games of Lana deal Rey. Our heads are coming closer to each other and our noses touches each other. "You're magnificent," he whispers. I bite on my lip. Magnificent? I feel my cheeks blushing a beautiful light color. Our breathe is breathing towards each other and suddenly we hear a loud alarm. "Oh my god, the meat," I say and let him go.

It almost has burned totally. "Luckily, I could save it," I say and feel so relieved. He smiles and continues cutting the greens. We both continues to make our dinner and after that we clean up the kitchen a bit.

I make the table ready, I make it really nice and put some candles on, just because I really love candles myself. "Cool, candles from a wine bottle," he says and I smile, "I got it fr9m Pinterest and I really liked the idea," I tell him and he suddenly grabs a wine out the bag. "Brought this one with me," he says and I smile. I actually really like drinking wine. I grab the wine glasses and pour some in for both of us.

🎸

We sit down and I grab something for both of us. A year ago I got a little game with all kind of questions. So I'm ready to use it, "what is that?" He asks me. "Questions, deep questions we can ask as inspiration," I say and he nods. We both start eating in silence and I grab the first card.

"What small thing can make your day better?" I ask him.

He scoffs for a second and smiles softly. "Music," he answers.

"Music?" I ask him. He nods and I get off the table.

I come back with a guitar, I used to play it when I was younger, but I haven't played it in years, because of Ben. He reached me playing it. But I never had to guts to throw it away.

He smiles softly and grabs the guitar and starts playing. I recognize the medley and I bite on my lip. It's the night we met. I really like that song, even though it can be my cry song as well. His focused gaze on playing the melody sounds so beautiful and I like him seeing so focused on what he does. He really has talent for it. "Now your turn," he says and I shake my head. "I haven't played in years," I say and he smiles. "That's why you gotta start again," he smiles softly and puts the guitar on my lap, he stands behind me and his breathe is along my neck. I feel so nervous and he smiles, "let you feel the music. The melody," he says and I start playing. I play a song I really like lately. It's called love is mine all mine from mitski. "Good, good," he says and I hold back tears in and his hands are on my shoulders. "Relax, feel the melody," he says and I play, I can't believe I'm still able to play. "You play actually very good," he compliments me.

I stop and I turn around to look him in the eyes. "I was terrible," I say and he shakes his head. "Don't talk bad to yourself. You did absolutely amazing and you're so talented," he smiles and I don't know what to feel. We keep having this long intense eye contact once again, like we talk so much just through our eyes.

"Let's continue eating," he offers and sits back on his chair again. I look at him. I don't know but the last few days it's weird. I feel a thousand things when I'm with him and I can't explain them in any good clearly words. "You have a talent for cooking as well. Oh my god, this is the most delicious paste I have ever had," he says and I shrug my shoulders. "No really I'm serious Noella. Best home made pasta," he smiles "thanks to yourself, you bought the ingredients," I say and he chuckles. "We both did some good work for this," he smiles and keeps on eating the delicious pasta.

"Wait, I wanna question something now," he says and is looking for one card. I'm quite nervous with which question he comes with, "which emotions are difficult for you to share with me?" He asks.

"I think you already know," I say and he puts his hands together. "Just tell me," he whispers.