19) Please

WARNING!!! SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER!!! It's slight but still a little smutty so beware! 🥰🥰

Alicia walked Carol into the R.V. "C'mon, it's ok. Sit down." She said, helping her into a chair.

"My baby's dead." Carol had stopped crying, now in a shocked state.

"I know." Alicia knelt down beside her. "I know honey."

Carol looked down at her, tears welling up in her eyes again. "She had to suffer all alone in those woods."

Alicia sucked in a breath. "I know that this is horrible, and I know that I will never understand exactly how you feel but... I do understand some of it. I know what it feels like to lose a child." She grabbed Carol. "I can only imagine how much harder it must be because you got to meet your baby and watch her grow up. I never did. But I want you to know that I will always be right here if you need me. Only if you need me. Ok?"

Carol nodded, bringing the girl in for a hug. "Thank you." She whispered.

Alicia pulled back, looking her over. "Is there anything I can get you?" She asked.

Carol shook her head. "I just want to be alone I think."

Alicia smiled at her, walking out of the R.V. She stopped, seeing Daryl leaning against the side. "You had a miscarriage?" He asked bluntly.

"You heard?" Alicia sighed, walking with him.

"Sorry." He mumbled. He looked up, meeting her eyes. "Do you ever want kids?"

She stopped, looking at Daryl. "Why are you asking?" She furrowed her brows. "We're not even together."

Daryl hesitantly grabbed her hands in his. He furrowed his brows, trying to find the right words. "I... this is hard for me." He grunted. "I don't do feelings." He looked up at her. "I want to be with you, Ali. Officially."

She smiled, holding his hands tighter in hers. "I want to be with you too."

Daryl let a grin slip onto his face before pulling her in, kissing her hard. She kissed him back, smiling against his lips.

When they pulled apart, Alicia laced their hand back together, walking with him back to the group. Daryl dropped her hand when they were around people again, obviously not too keen on PDA yet.

Alicia smiled at him, assuring him it was alright.

Daryl wasn't fast enough for Dale however, who grinned over at Alicia, raising his eyebrows. She smiled back, mouthing the word official.

Dale smiled, giving her a small thumbs up. Told ya so he mouthed.

"That son of a bitch, he knew." Shane cursed, making Alicia pay more attention.

"He didn't know. He's not like that. He opened his home to us." Rick defended Hershel.

"He put us all in danger. Man, he kept a barn full of walkers."

"So you just start an insurrection, hand out guns and massacre his family?" Rick scoffed.

"His family's dead, Rick." Shane rolled his eyes.

"Well he doesn't believe that." Alicia spoke up, looking to Rick with a nod.

"I don't care what he thinks Alicia."

"I was handling it, brother. I was handling it and you just..."

"You had us out in those woods looking for a little girl that every single one of us knew was dead! That's what you did. Rick, you're just as delusional as that guy." Shane scoffed, walking away.

—————
They had a funeral for Sophia and Hershel's family later that day. Alicia stood beside Daryl, slipping her hand into his halfway through the service.

Daryl didn't withdraw his hand then, looking down and seeing the tears the fell down her face. Instead, he just held her hand tighter, squeezing it in reassurance.

When the surface ended, Alicia walked to her tent, taking some time for herself. She laid down, a headache forming. After a while she was asleep.

She woke up, realizing it was dark outside. With a sigh she rolled over, trying her best to fall asleep. She laid there for a few minutes, looking up at the roof of the tent.

Eventually she realized she wasn't going to fall asleep anytime soon, and got out of her tent. She walked, her hand on her gun, up to Daryl's tent.

"Knock knock." She whispered, opening the flap slightly. She looked in to see Daryl lying shirtless, one arm behind his head. "Can I come in?" She asked.

"Yeah." He grunted, sitting up. She watched as he grabbed a shirt, about to pull it on.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." She mumbled, sitting down in front of him. "I won't stare, I promise." She grinned.

"I wouldn't mind you staring." He smirked. "Jus' figured you'd be more comfortable."

She shook her head. "I just came to talk."

He nodded, scooting over so she could sit beside him. "I should probably catch you up on the afternoons events." He said, playing with his hands.

"What happened?"

"Well... Rick went off to find Hershel who's on a little bender, I pissed Lori off, and Hershel's youngest girl is having an episode." He looked up, offering her a sly grin.

She shook her head. "Why didn't someone tell me?"

"I told them not to bother you." He shrugged.

Alicia looked up at him, her hand finding its way into his hair. "Thanks." She smiled, twisting some of his hair around in her fingers.

He chuckled, taking her free hand and holding it in his own. He laced their fingers together, watching as she smiled.

"You're cute, y'know." She smiled, leaning her head on his shoulder. She felt him tense under her before he relaxed.

"I've been told I was ruggedly handsome... never cute." He chuckled, leaning his head against hers.

"Well," she played with the blanket he had thrown over them, "I'm glad to be the first."

She looked up, sharing a smile before he leaned down, connecting their lips. She smiled into the kiss. She felt his tongue run across her bottom lip, allowing him access immediately.

They fought for dominance, Daryl ultimately winning. His hands found their way to her waist, pulling her onto his lap.

She straddled him, lacing her fingers into his hair. He bit down on her bottom lip, drawing a small moan from her.

"Fuck." She breathed against his mouth, feeling his hands travel under her shirt and up her back. He stopped pulling away to look at her.

"I can stop." He whispered, holding onto her.

"No." She breathed, leaning down to kiss his neck. "No, don't."

He groaned as her lips worked against his neck, her warm breath, tickling him. "You're sure?" He mumbled out, writhing under her.

She nodded. "I want this." She pulled away, grabbing behind his neck. "I want you."

She pulled him down on top of her, moaning as he kissed around her collarbone. "God that feels good."

He kissed down to her stomach, leaving little love bites along the way. He looked up at her, watching as she shut her eyes, tugging at his hair.

Slowly he pulled off her shirt and pants, leaving her in just her underwear. "You're beautiful." He breathed, running his hands down her sides.

She shivered, pulling on his belt loops. "Please, Daryl."

He nodded, watching as she unzipped his jeans, kicking them off before moving back to kiss her.

Before long they were both completely undressed, Alicia's hair sprawled out on the floor beneath them, their breaths quick and heavy.

"Please." She whispered once again, locking her eyes with Daryl. "Please."

"Fuck."