67) Old Man

The rest of that day was filled by Deanna doing her mandatory interviews with the group. All of their weapons had to be turned in, which Daryl wasn't too fond of.

Alicia calmed him down though, assuring him that they had given hers back after a few days. He was satisfied with this.

She had filled the rest of her day with properly introducing herself to the new members of their group. "I'm Alicia, Daryl's wife." She smiled.

The Priest smiled back at her. "Father Gabriel." He smiled. "It's nice to meet you."

Eventually she got around to Abraham and his group. She walked up to him, chewing on her bottom lip. "Sorry I ran."

He chuckled. "Karma hit you like a bitch didn't it?" He looked at her missing arm.

She rolled her eyes. "Why aren't you on the way to DC?"

"Because Eugene's a lying bastard." Rosita scoffed. "He never knew how this started or how to fix it."

Alicia sighed. "That really ruins my day." She chuckled. Smiling she extended her hand to Abraham. "Friends?"

He looked at it skeptically before grinning. "Friends."

That night as Alicia and Daryl laid in the bed at Alicia's house, she snuggled into his side. "What happened while you were out there?" She asked.

Daryl sighed. "It was just me, Beth, and Jordan for a while." He said. "We moved from place to place, eventually finding an old church. Pretty soon walkers got in and Beth and I got separated. After that I met a group of assholes and they beat the shit out of me after I tried to stop them from killing Rick. Then we all met up at Terminus where they tried to eat us... and then we save Beth from a physics hospital."

Alicia furrowed her brows. "Makes sense..." She nodded. "Why was Beth at a hospital?"

"When we were separated the assholes took her. They had Carol to. We made a trade and got em both back safe."

Alicia nodded, curling deeper into his husbands side. It was silent until she felt his hand trailing under her shirt, working their way to the clasp of her bra.

⚠️SMUT!⚠️

Alicia smirked, looking up at Daryl as he unclasped it. "What do you think you're doing?" She asked.

He trailed kissed along her neck and jaw. "I haven't been able to do this in nine months." He mumbled.

She whimpered as his lips attached to a spot right below her ear. "I've missed this." She breathed.

Daryl hummed against her neck. "I've missed you." He pulled away, grabbing the bottom of her shirt and pulling it over her head. She did the same with him, running her hands down his torso.

She traced every scar on his chest, admiring them. He watched her, slightly shivering as her fingers lightly ran down his body. He gently grabbed her hands bringing them up to his lips and kissing them.

Slowly he straddled her, pinning her against the bed. He took the unclasped bra off of her chest, exposing her breasts completely.

Alicia moaned lowly as he sucked and nibbled at her nipples. She grabbed a handful of his hair eliciting a low groan from him as she tugged. "Fuck."

He pulled away from her chest, kissing from between her boobs all the way to the top of her pants. She squirmed as he slowly unbuttoned them, pulling them off.

Once her pants were removed, he hooked a finger under the waste band of her panties, quite literally ripping them off. She giggled as he threw them aside, kissing around her thighs.

She watched as Daryl lowered himself between her legs. "I can't fuck you properly..." he growled, "but I can still do this."

Alicia moaned as he licked a long stripe up her core. He was right, Hershel had made them promise to wait six weeks until they had sex... but he didn't say anything about oral.

Alicia focused back on the feeling of Daryl's tongue working away at her. He sucked on her clit, darting his tongue between her folds.

She tugged at his hair, his low groans only adding to the pleasure. "God that feels amazing." She said breathlessly.

A sharp moan came from her throat as he used his thumb to rub fast circles around her clit. "Feel good?" He smirked.

"Mhmm." She moaned, her eyes clenched shut. "Oh f-fuck." She grabbed his free hand, lacing their fingers together. "I'm close." She breathed.

Daryl nodded, working faster to help her finish. As she did, she clenched his hand tightly, her legs shaking as she came undone.

He rubbed slow circles around her core as she rode out her high. He expected her to be tired when she finished. Instead she grabbed his jaw, kissing him hard.

She tugged him towards her, pushing him back on the bed. She quickly undid his pants, pulling them off.

"Alicia..." Daryl warned.

"Don't worry." She said quickly. "Just returning the favor."

Before he could respond, her mouth was wrapped around his dick. She swirled her tongue around the tip.

Slowly she moved her head up and down, relishing in the erotic moans her husband was making.

"Fuck, darlin'."

His southern accent only thickened as he neared climax, enticing Alicia to go faster. Daryl wasn't satisfied, grabbing her hair and forcing her farther onto him.

Her eyes watered slightly as she adjusted to having this much of him in her mouth. She continued breathing through her nose as he fucked her throat.

Alicia looked up at him, holding eye contact. "Fuck." His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he released into her mouth.

She swallowed, waiting for him to recover before climbing back up the bed towards him.

⚠️END OF SMUT⚠️

She laid down beside him, laughing as he rolled over, resting his head on her chest. Their legs tangled together as they lay there, Daryl still catching his breath.

"Was that too much for you, old man?" She grinned.

He scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Shut up."

Alicia groaned as Jordan began to cry a few rooms over. She pushed Daryl off of her as she stood up. "Your daughter needs me." She chuckled.

Daryl watched her bare figure in the darkness. She pulled on one of his shirts before opening her drawer and grabbing a new pair of underwear.

He sighed, sitting up in bed. He pulled on a pair of boxers before following his wife down the hallway.

Alicia picked up Jordan from her crib. "Are you hungry, love?"

Daryl smiled as she began to feed her. "I love you." He said, kissing the top of her head.

Alicia smiled. "I love you too."