29) Light It Up

WARNING!! Slight smut!!

Rick kneeled down by the fence to a large prison, cutting through the wire with some pliers. The climbed through, Glenn and Daryl patching up the hole before the ran to a more open area.

"It's perfect. If we can shut that gate, prevent more from filling the yard, we can pick off these walkers. We'll take the field by tonight." Rick smiled, looking back to the group.

"So how do we shut the gate?" Hershel asked.

"I'll do it." Glenn sighed. "You guys cover me."

"No." Maggie shook her head.

"It's a suicide run." Alicia agreed.

"I'm the fastest."

"No. You, Maggie and Beth draw as many as you can over there, pop them through the fence. Daryl, you and Ali go back to the other tower. Carol, you've become a pretty good shot, take your time, we don't have a lot of amo to waste. Hershel, you and Carl, take this tower." Rick directed everyone. "I'll run for the gate."

Alicia and Daryl nodded, running to the other tower with Carol. They climbed up there, Alicia readying her gun.

"Just go slow Carol." She smiled. "Daryl and I will help."

She nodded, smiling back at the girl. She watched as Rick ran out into the yard.

Alicia began firing at any walked that came close to Rick. She smiled to Daryl as he shot one right before it grabbed Rick.

She flinched, watching as Carol almost shot Rick. "Sorry." She called out.

"At least it would've gotten his feet." She chuckled.

They continued to shoot walkers until Rick was in the safety of a tower. "He did it." Carol grinned.

"Light it up!" Daryl yelled, waving his hand in a circular motion.

Everyone began to fire off rounds until everyone of the walkers were dead. They walked back to fenced in alleyway.

"Fantastic!" Carol laughed.

"Good shooting." Daryl smiled as Hershel patted his back.

"Thanks babe." Alicia winked. "Better find all your arrows."

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah."

—————
Alicia smiled as she watched everyone sitting around the fire. T-Dog and Hershel discussed how they could get fresh water and start a garden.

Beth turned to Lori. "This will be a good place to have the baby. Safe." She smiled.

Alicia smiled at Lori to before grabbing a bowl of food and walking to the overturned truck Daryl was standing on.

"Help me up?" She called up to him. He walked over, reaching down to help her climb up. She handed him the bowl of food. "That's not much. But if I don't bring you something, you won't eat at all."

"Thanks." He said, kissing her cheek. "Guess little Shane over there's got quite the appetite." He looked over at Lori.

Alicia couldn't help but laugh. "Don't be mean. Rick's gotten us a lot further than I thought he would, I'll give him that. Shane could never have done that."

Alicia grimaced, stretching her neck. "What's wrong?" Daryl asked.

"That damn rifle." She sighed. "I'm more of a handgun kinda girl. Can't get used to the kickback."

He set down his crossbow and bowl of food before sitting down himself. He grabbed Alicia's hand, pulling her down to sit on his lap.

He licked his fingers before beginning to massage her shoulder. "Thanks." She sighed, relaxing into his hands.

"You ate yet?" He asked, looking over her shoulder.

She nodded. "A little." He sighed, stopping massaging her to hand her his bowl of food. "Daryl."

He shushed her. "Eat."

She raised her eyebrows, pursing her lips. "I did. You have to eat to."

He sighed, taking out a peice and plopping it in his mouth. He took out another holding it out to her. "Please... just so I know you ate something."

She sighed, letting him put it into her mouth. "Happy now?"

"Mhmm." He sighed, leaning back. Alicia stretched out, resting her head on his chest.

"Pretty romantic up here." She smirked. "Wanna screw around?" She played with the button on his shirt.

He looked down at her before they both burst into laughter. "We better go back." He groaned, sitting up. "I'll go down first."

"Mmm, even better." She grinned, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Stop." Daryl laughed, jumping down before helping her as well. They walked back towards the fire, holding hands as they went.

He sad down, crossing his legs. Alicia sat down in front of him, laying her head in his lap. She smiled as he started to play with her hair.

"Bethy, sing 'Paddy Reilly' for me. I haven't heard that I think, since your mother was alive." Hershel looked over to his daughter.

"Daddy, not that one, please." She shook her head.

"How about uh... 'Parting Glass'?" He suggested.

"No one wants to hear." She mumbled, looking down.

"Why not?" Glenn asked as Maggie smiled encouragingly at her sister.

"I do." Alicia smiled.

"Okay."

They all listened as Beth began to sing. Alicia closed her eyes, smiling contently as Daryl continued playing with her hair.

She felt him lean to down to kiss her before Maggie joined in with Beth, helping her through the song. As it ended, a few of them began to clap, smiling as Beth.

"Beautiful." Hershel smiled.

"Better all turn in. I'll take watch over there, we've got a big day tomorrow." Rick said. Alicia sighed as he completely ruined the mood.

"What do you mean?" Glenn asked.

Rick sighed. "Look, I know we're all exhausted. This was a great win. But we gotta push just a little bit more. Most of the walkers are dressed as guards or prisoners, looks like this place fell pretty early. Could mean the supplies may be intact. They have an infirmary, a commissary."

"An armory?" Daryl asked hopefully.

"That would be outside the prison itself, but not too far away. Warden's offices would have info on the location. weapons, food, medicine, this place could be a gold mine!" Rick nodded.

"We're dangerously low on amo. We'll run out before we make a dent." Hershel warned.

"That's why we gotta go in there. Hand to hand. After all we've been through, we can handle it, I know it. These assholes don't stand a chance." Alicia watched as Rick stood up, Lori following closely behind him.

Alicia sighed standing up. She reached down, grabbing Daryl's  hand and leading him away.

"Where we going?" He asked as she led him to one of the guard towers.

She smirked, turning to him as she shut the door behind them. "I wanna screw around."

She felt him grab her hips, pulling her towards him. "Sounds like a good idea to me."

The couple giggled as they stumbled their way up the steps in the dark. Alicia unbuttoning his shirt the whole way up.

When they finally reached the top, both of their shirts had been removed. Daryl smirked, laying her on the ground before slipping off her pants and underwear.

He started kissing around her jawline, making his way down to the top of her breast. He paused, going further down and licking a stripe from her waistline up to the bottom of her bra.

"What are you doing?" She giggled as he disappeared between her thighs.

"Going down first." He mumbled.

"Wha- oh fuck."