20) Forever

Daryl woke up, his legs tangled with Alicia's and his arms anchored around her waste. He sighed content with the feeling of her in his arms.

It was a strange feeling, definitely a new one. Most of the women he used to be with would be gone by morning. Nothing more than a one night stand.

Alicia was here though, a she meant much more to him than some fling. He nuzzled his face into her neck, smiling to himself as the sun flooded into his tent.

Their tent. God he hoped she would start staying her with him. As he held onto her he realized he could stay like this forever.

She shifted under him, sighing deeply as she turned, burying her face in his chest. "You need a shower." She mumbled against his bare skin.

He chuckled, kissing the top of her head. "Was that as good for you as it was for me?" He asked.

She looked up, a flash of fear in her eyes. She scooted back a little. "Was it just sex?"

He looked down at her, pulling her close to him again. "No." He kissed her forehead. "No, it... it was more than just sex."

She breathed, looking up at him to connect their lips. "I was scared there for a minute." She laughed, shaking her head. "You know I haven't had sex in a year."

Daryl's eyes widened. "God... I wondered why you were so thirsty."

She hit his chest, sitting up. "Oh fuck off!" She laughed. "Don't act like that wasn't the best blow job you ever had."

Daryl smirked, kissing her neck. "I'd be happy to go for round two."

Alicia laughed, grabbing her shirt and pushing Daryl off of her. "Cmon, let's get dressed."

—————
Daryl and Alicia's walked up to the house, walking into the living room.

"Where the hell were you?" Shane marched up to them, looking between the two. "Off having sex while we can't find Lori and my friends not back!"

Alicia furrowed his brows. "How do you-"

"We could hear you!" He shoved her, pushing her back into Daryl's chest.

"Hey!" He snapped, stepping in front of Alicia. "Don't touch her."

"Leave her alone Shane." Dale spoke up. "She didn't know."

Shane scoffed, walking out. "You best be glad I found Lori."

"Thanks." Alicia smiled to both Daryl and Dale before looking down. "Could you really hear?"

Dale chuckled. "Only me and Shane. We were looking for Lori." He patted her back. "I'm still traumatized but... I think I'll recover."

Alicia laughed. "Sorry."

Just then a car was heard pulling up the driveway. Carl ran out, running up to Rick.

Alicia sighed, running her fingers through her hair. "I wanna get drunk."