30) Cell Block

Alicia woke up on the floor of the watch tower. She stretched, looking over to see Daryl standing, pulling on his shirt.

"I don't know if I'll be able to walk after last night." She grinned, standing up as well.

Daryl laughed, handing her a shirt and some pants. "You started it."

She rolled her eyes, pulling the shirt of her head. She put on the rest of her clothes before walking up to Daryl, wrapping her arms around his waste.

"You look sexy in that shirt." He smirked.

"What?" She looked down, examining the shirt he gave her. "This is your shirt." She said.

"I don't want it back." He grinned, pulling away from her and walking down the stairs.

She sighed. "I swear that man..."

—————
Rick, Daryl, T-Dog, Maggie, Glenn, and Alicia had cleared a small portion of the prison. It was big enough for everyone to stay in until morning.

Alicia sighed, walking into the small cell block. "What do you think?" Rick asked.

"Home sweet home." Glenn said, sounding very unsure.

"For the time being." Rick nodded.

Lori looked around. "It's secure?" She asked.

Rick nodded, smiling. "This cell block is."

"What about the rest of the prison?" Hershel asked.

"In the morning we'll find the cafeteria and infirmary." Rick explained.

"We'll sleep in the cells?" Beth scrunched up her face. So did Alicia. She didn't like the sound of that.

"I found the keys in some guards. Daryl has a set to." Rick nodded.

Daryl grunted. "I ain't sleeping in no cage."

Alicia nodded. "I second that. Me and Daryl will take the perch."

She grabbed their bags, walking towards the stairs. "Keep the noise down." Glenn smirked.

"Same goes for you." She fired back, smacking him on the back of the head.

"Ow!"

She laughed, walking with Daryl up the stairs. She laid down their bags, pulling out a blanket and lying it on the floor.

"Well... I guess this'll do." She sighed.

Daryl raised his eyebrows at the think cushion from the ground. "You sure?" He asked.

"Beats sleeping in a jail cell." She shrugged, looking up at him.

He nodded, laying down beside her. They stared up at the ceiling for a minute, laying in silence.

"You think it'll all be ok?" She asked, scooting closer into his side.

He nodded. "Yeah." He laid his arm down, holding her closer to him. "I think it will."

—————
Alicia sighed, hands on her hips as she stared at Daryl. "I want to help." She snapped.

He shook his head. "Well I don't want you to." He fired back. "It's not safe."

"Sense when is anything safe nowadays!?" She scoffed. "I'm a grown woman! I can handle myself Daryl!"

"Darlin'." Daryl said with a fake smile, sarcasm dripping in his voice. He placed his hands on both sides of her face. "I know that... but this is a big prison and I just want you to sit out. Just this once."

Alicia groaned realizing she would get absolutely nowhere with him. "Damn it." She muttered. "Fine, but I don't like it."

"I never said you had to like it honey." She smiled to her as they walked out of the cell block.

She huffed, walking into Beth's cell and sitting down on the bed. "Men are trash."

Beth laughed. "He's just trying to protect you."

Alicia sighed, laying back on the bed. "I know that, and I appreciate it but sometimes I feel like he thinks I can't handle myself."

Beth tutted, looking down at Alicia. "Just be thankful he cares."

"I am thankful." Alicia sighed. "I just wish he didn't worry so much."

"It's because he loves you." Beth sighed.

Alicia groaned, rolling over so her face was burrowed in the blankets. "I wish he would say it."

"He will."