Chapter 1

Chapter 1

England sat at his desk, doing paperwork. He had been doing paperwork for the past four hours, and he was extremely bored. When he finally finished, he slowly got out of his chair and went to get himself some tea when something caught his eye.

"Mail?" He asked himself, walking over and picking up the envelope. "I wonder who it's from..." He nearly screamed when he saw. Albus Dumbledore. He carefully opened the letter to read what was inside.

"Dear Arthur,

I need to ask you a favor. It's Harry Potter's third year at Hogwarts, and I need someone to help look after and protect him. I was able to manage for the past two years, but since Sirius black has escaped, I need some extra help. I hope you wouldn't mind."

He did mind. A lot. He was busy enough, since he's the personification of England. He wasn't a babysitter. However, he had no choice but to accept, since Harry was mostly defenseless, not to mention still a kid. He kept reading.

"Also, since some of the other personifications have magical abilities, I want them to come along as well. A list of the ones with the most magical abilities is below.

Feliciano and Lovino Vargas
Alfred F Jones
Matthew Williams
Honda Kiku
Gilbert and Ludwig Beilscmidt
Francis Bonnefoy
Ivan Braginski
Wang Yao
Antonio Carriedo Fernandez

I realize most of them have never used their magic before, which is why they will be students. All of them will have to be third years so they can keep an eye on Harry Potter. I hope you accept.

Sincerely, Albus Dumbledore"

England walked over to the nearest wall and started banging his head on it repeatedly. 'You've got to be kidding me...' He thought angrily. 'THEM?! This was already bad enough...Why not Romania or Norway?! THEY HAVE ACTUAL EXPERIENCE!!'

"Although, I guess this is the better option." He said, removing his head from the wall. "This way not only can they study magic, but Harry will have some protection during classes," he sighed. This was going to be interesting.

___________________________

England had invited the countries on the list to his place so he could speak to them. Soon, they all piled into his living room and sat down.

"What is this about, England?" Asked Germany.

"Yeah dude, what's up?" America practically yelled.

"How many of you have heard of Hogwarts?" England asked. France, the Italies, and Japan raised their hands, while the rest of the countries remained confused. "For those of you who don't know, it's a school in my country where children ages 11-17 learn to use magic."

"Magic? Dude, that's not real." America said obnoxiously.

"It IS real! In fact, everyone in this room has magic, so shut your mouth, you bloody wanker!" England yelled angrily. Most of the other countries were shocked as well as interested, and remained silent. He sighed.

"Anyway, let's get back to the conversation. There is a boy named Harry Potter, otherwise known as the boy who lived. We need to go to Hogwarts to protect him from any threats."

"What makes him such a special snowflake?" Asked Prussia.

"He survived a curse from the dark lord, otherwise known as 'he who shall not be named' or 'Voldemort'. He should have been killed immediately, but somehow managed to survive with nothing but a scar on his forehead."

"Sounds interesting," said Germany. "There is a problem though. How will we teach if we don't know magic?"

"That's the thing," England started fidgeting nervously. "Since I'm the only one here who actually knows magic, I'm the only one who can teach, so..." He took out his wand and with the flick of his wrist and an incantation, all of the countries before him turned into 13 year olds. "...You have to attend as students."

"Wow!" America yelled. "We're all tiny!"

"This is so cool!" Italy said excitedly.

"Alright, now that that's out of the way, it's time to go to diagon alley."

"Diagon whAT THE HELL DUDE!?" America yelled upon suddenly being teleported.

"Mind your language!" England said angrily. "Now, since no one can find out that we're countries, we have to use our human names, alright?"

"Ja, but..." Prussia looked around. "Where the hell are we?"

"Near the entrance to Diagon Alley." England said simply before walking toward the back of the building, the young countries following closely. Upon entering the back room, England tapped a brick wall with his wand, and the bricks magically parted, revealing...

"Welcome, to Diagon Alley!"
___________________________
A/N: hey! I decided that I wanted to write a Hetalia Harry Potter crossover fan fiction! This is my first fanfic (unless those ask character things count, in which case this would be my third fic) so criticism is extremely appreciated! Thanks for reading!