Chapter 25

Alfred flew around the Quiddich field, practicing for his first game. He wondered what Quiddich would be like. Y'know, when you played it with other people. As it was, he just flew around the field alone, throwing anything he could find through the hoops. He managed to throw through a missing wand, his wand, his books, his phone, his glasses, and his gun, all of which were in a neat pile on the ground.

"This is soooooo boring!" Alfred complained to himself. "I've been doing this for hours..."

He sighed. He wondered if he could play flappy bird with the hoops with himself as the bird. As he was about to try it, he saw Harry walk onto the field.
'Shit!' Alfred thought. 'My gun!'

"Hey Alfred," said Harry, flying up to see him face to face.

"Hey dude, what's up?" He asked.

"Draco is being a jerk, Snape is a horrible teacher, and Ron and Hermione are fighting,"

"So the usual?"

"Yep,"

The two of them flew around the field for a little while, practicing Quiddich and chatting with each other. After a few minutes, Matthew and Toni showed up.

"Hello Harry," said Matthew. "Mind if we join you guys?"

"No problem, bro!" Alfred yelled, swooping down and grabbing his brother before throwing him into the air. Matthew caught his balance and angrily glared at Alfred, who was goofily laughing.

Harry stared at them. They just got stranger and stranger as time went on. Every time he thought they couldn't be weirder, they managed to surprise him. There were plenty of rumors about them, and to be honest, as crazy as they were, he thought some of them might be true.

One rumor was that they were aliens sent from outer space to spy on them so they can discover their weaknesses and take over the word. That was obviously ridiculous. Another was that they were secret agents from the muggle military sent to take down wizard kind. That was also ridiculous. There was even a rumor that they grew out of the ground and that they would eat all of them. That was probably the most ridiculous one yet.

He couldn't deny that something was wrong with them, though. They were beyond crazy. They were experts at everything they did, they're brilliant, and they're just weird! Why did they have those curls? It was annoying!

"Dude, what's up?" Alfred asked. "You were staring off into space,"

'How ironic he said that,' Harry thought.

"It's nothing," Harry said. "Don't worry about it,"

"Okay dude," Alfred grinned from ear to ear and went to bother his brother and his friend. Harry could see them since and fly away the second they saw him. Harry laughed. As crazy as they were, they were really entertaining.

They practiced Quiddich for a little while before taking a lunch break. They all headed to the great hall to get stuff to eat. Alfred sighed. He was glad that he got his gun back before Harry saw it. That could've been very bad. Matthew of course noticed him picking up his discarded gun and glared daggers at him. He would definitely be leaving his gun in his suitcase.

They sat down at the Gryffindor table and food appeared in front of them. They quickly began eating as much as they could.

"So dudes," Alfred started. "You nervous about the upcoming Quiddich game?"

"Not really," Matthew said. "We have the Boy Who Lived on our side,"

Harry felt his cheeks going red.

"Yeah, I'm sure we'll do fine!" Antonio agreed.

"Anyway," Harry said. "Can I ask you about the...you know..."

"Oh, the rumors?" Antonio asked.

"No we're not aliens, no we aren't going to eat you," Alfred said while lightly chuckling. Harry started to laugh with him. It really was silly. "Also, we aren't military looking for your secrets to destroy you,"

"Alright, thanks, hehe," Harry chuckled.

"No problem dude,"

Out of the corner of his eye, Harry saw a confused looking Magnus. He wakes at the Dane who waved back and ran to them. He sat next to Antonio and Matthew.

"How's the first day at Hogwarts dude?"

"Pretty weird," Magnus said. "But also tons of fun! I put a spell on Lukas, now he's the size of my finger!"

"No way dude!"

"Yeah dude!"

Harry watched Alfred and Magnus in their chorus of "dude". It was an...interesting sight for sure. Matthew facepalmed and Antonio just smiled. Obviously, this was a normal occurrence.

Apparently the new exchange students all got to audition for their Quiddich teams and they all got in. That meant they had to help Magnus play Quiddich. Harry had a feeling this wouldn't end well.

________

Magnus flew from pole to pole, successfully hitting each and every one of them. Harry winced as he heard the hundredth cry of pain from the blonde Dane.

"This is seriously sad, dude," Alfred said.

"Shut it!" Magnus angrily yelled. "I'm trying!"

"How did you get on the team again?" Alfred retorted.

"I didn't wanna lose to Lukas!"

"You will lose if you continue on like this!"

"Be nice, Al," Matthew said.

Suddenly, Magnus zoomed past them all and threw the Quiddich balls through every hoop. He cockily grinned at the dumbfounded group before him.

"How's that?"

"MAGNUS!!"

They all turned and saw an angry Lukas, followed by the rest of the Nordic transfer student standing behind him. Lukas was mad.

"H-how did you get back to normal?! I shrunk you!"

"Tino changed me back, dumbass," Lukas said angrily. "You are so dead!"

In the blink of an eye, Lukas was in the sky, chasing after a screaming Magnus. Alfred was laughing hysterically and Toni and Mattie were chuckling. Harry found himself laughing too.

They certainly were strange, but they were beyond amazing. They were good at literally everything they did. How they did that, Harry would never know. He just knew that he was really, really happy that they were (for the most part) on his side.

So they practiced the rest of the day for the upcoming Quiddich game.

_____

A/N: SUMMER!!!!!! Finally! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter! Have a great summer vacation! Also, I'm thinking of writing a new story, so please tell me what you'd like to read! See ya!