Chapter 4

Feliciano ran down the large halls as quickly as he could, trying to escape from the angry German behind him.

"FELICIANO!! GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!" Yelled Ludwig.

"NO!! If I do that you'll yell at me and hit me and I don't want to be yelled at or hit!" Replied the Italian, quickly turning around the corner and sprinting away.

While running, he ran into Harry, who he than cowered behind, sobbing "PLEASE SAVE ME!!".

Harry, to say the least, was beyond confused. 'What on earth had happened to make Feli sob like this?' Thought Harry. Soon he heard two more pairs of feet running and an angry Ludwig yelling. Feli, upon seeing them, immediately turn and ran away.

Kiku slowed to a stop next to the still confused Harry, breathing heavily. "I'm too old for this," he mumbled quietly so Harry couldn't here (that, and he was extremely exhausted from running around half of the school).

"Hey, Kiku," Harry said. "Are you okay?"

"Hai, just a little tired," he replied.

"So, what happened to make Ludwig so mad?"

Kiku couldn't tell him. After all, it was because Feli had almost called him and Ludwig by their country names. But what should he say?

After a second, he said, "I don't really know myself,"

"Oh, okay," Harry said, slightly disappointed that he wouldn't find out until he could ask Feli.

"Oh, by the way, when are quiddich tryouts?" Kiku asked. "Almost all of us transfer students want to try it out,"

"Oh, they'll be in a couple weeks, but I'd be more than happy to give you guys some private lessons!"

"Thank you, Harry-kun," Kiku walked off, looking for everyone else so he could tell them the good news.

___________________________

To say Harry was surprised was an understatement.

All of the transfer students were in the field before he was, all looking more than ready. They all stood facing each other, with brooms in their hands.

"Well, uh..." Harry awkwardly started. "Hey guys! Looks like you're ready to start, huh?"

"Dude, we've been ready to start for hours!" Alfred yelled.

"We've only been here for five minutes, Alfred," Matthew said, rather annoyed at his louder twin.

"Oh, hehehe..."

"Well than," Harry continued. "Start by mounting your brooms!"

Everyone complied.

"Good, now..." He tried to remember what he had been taught next. "Kick yourself up into the air, hover for a few seconds, than come back down. Understood?"

Everyone nodded, and did as he said. After a few seconds, a certain American started getting fidgety.

"Alfred..." Matthew whispered. "Stop it, I know what you're thinking!"

Alfred, who couldn't take just sitting there anymore, yelled "SEE YA, SUCKERS!!" And flew around the field on his broom.

"Alfred, wait!" Matthew speeded after him.

"Mattieu, come back!" There went Francis.

"Wait up, mi amigo!" Antonio followed suit.

"Yeah, wait up!" Gilbert followed as well.

After about 30 seconds, all of the countries were flying around at full speed, almost perfectly.

Harry stood, utterly amazed by how fast they learned. Not only that, but they looked like they had been playing quiddich since birth! He watched in awe, as they flew around the field, some yelling, some laughing, some simple smiling (or if you're Alfred, all of the above).
___________________________

Arthur sat in his classroom, peacefully reading a book. He smiled. It had been so long since he had last experienced peace and quiet, he had forgotten what it was like. He put his book down and looked out the window.

As he looked out of my the window, he sat and peacefully looked at the quiddich court. However, he noticed a couple of flying figures. 'Probably some older students getting some early practice,' he thought. The second he thought that, he saw a blonde figure rush towards the window to catch what looked like a bouncy ball. He recognized the blonde immediately.

"MATTHEW?!?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

Matthew, wearing an utterly terrified expression on his face, rushed toward what he assumed was Alfred, and most likely told him that he had seen Arthur, and that Arthur was mad.

Very, very mad.
___________________________

Arthur couldn't believe it. He ran to the quiddich court as fast as he could, and stopped in front of a bunch of miniature countries and one Harry Potter.

"Hello there," Arthur started in a passive aggressive tone. "What were you doing out there?"

"Forgive me, sir," said Harry. "I offered to help them learn how to ride a broom so they could be prepared for quiddich tryouts,"

Arthur wanted to be mad. He wanted to be mad so very, very much. He wanted to be mad enough to punch each of them back to their countries.

But he wasn't.

He was happy. Scratch that, he was ecstatic. He had absolutely adored quiddich in his time at this school, and now the others were getting interested.

He walked over to Harry, making everyone else back up a few steps. Harry started taking a couple steps back when Arthur was only inches from his face.

"Um, sir?" He asked, utterly terrified of the teacher. Arthur raised his hand, and Harry thought he might slap him. He was utterly flabbergasted when Arthur took Harry's broom and said,

"If you want to learn how to play quiddich so badly, I'll teach you." Before flying into the court on Harry's broom. "Come on! Don't waste time, you gits!"

All of the other countries followed suit. Harry stood, staring at the transfer students and new teacher. 'They're all insane,' he thought. He smiled. 'This'll be an interesting year.

________________________

A/N: hi there! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in so long! I've been so busy all summer, I didn't have time to write anything.

Anywho, I hope you like this little chapter! See ya!