Chapter 3

Harry awoke to a rather...strange sight. Feliciano was currently jumping on Alfred's bed, yelling about how it was the first day of school. Alfred was coughing up blood and telling Feli to stop jumping on him. Antonio had his pants on but somehow managed to get them stuck to the railing of the stairs. Matthew was trying to get his friends to calm down, while trying to keep his calm. They were all yelling rather loudly.

"What the bloody hell is going on?" He heard Ron say from beside him, also waking up.

"Dude, you totally sounded like Iggy!" Alfred laughed.

"Iggy?" Harry asked.

"He means Arthur." Said Matthew.

"Let's get ready, guys!" Feliciano jumped off of Alfred's bed and started getting dressed. "I want get to the great hall as soon as possible! Ve~"

"Ok dude, chill!" Alfred quickly pulled on some clothes.

"Uh, a little help here, mi amigos?" Antonio pointed to his pants.

"How on earth did you do that?" Neville asked, who had also woken from his slumber.

"I don't really know myself," Antonio awkwardly giggled, trying to get his pants off of the railing.

"Here dude, let me help!" Alfred said, walking over and carefully untying Antonio's pants.

"Thanks, Alfred!" He started getting dressed as well.

"Would you like to join us to get breakfast?" Matthew asked politely.

"Sure," Harry smiled. He liked Matthew. He was very kind, and somehow managed to calm his friends down and keep control of his friends and brother. They had gotten along rather well.

Matthew smiled, following the others who had already went down to the common room. Harry and Ron soon followed.

_________________________

Gilbert also awoke to a strange sight. When he sat up, he saw a blonde boy with slicked back hair staring at him intently.

"Uh, who are you?" He asked the boy.

"Malfoy. Draco Malfoy," he said, sounding incredibly proud. Gilbert didn't like him already.

"And why are you staring at me?"

"I find you...interesting," he stated.

"What do you-ugh, whatever," Gil got up and started getting dressed. He soon heard Francis and Ivan get up and start getting dressed. "So, what do you want with me, Malfoy?"

"Simple. I'd like for you to torment Harry Potter," he stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Sorry, but I don't hurt people for the sake of being an asshole," he got up and started walked to the common room.

Malfoy turned his attention to the others.

"What about you two?"

"No thanks," Francis said. "I don't like hurting people. Besides, I don't want to get my new robes dirty,"

"No," Ivan said, smiling his creepy smile. "I do not wish to hurt him. Goodbye," they followed Gilbert down to the common room.

Draco scowled. Those new students looked down on him. That made his blood boil. He angrily made his way to the common room.

________________________

Wang Yao woke up full of energy. He hopped out of his bed and started getting dressed. He was happy that none of the other countries got placed in the same house as him. He could finally get some goddamned peace and quiet!