Chapter 17 (Valentine's Day special)

Ludwig stared at his sleeping boyfriend. They were in the middle of defense against the dark arts, and Feli had fallen asleep. Professor Lupin didn't mind, but Ludwig was very annoyed. Feli had slept all the way through care for magical creatures (to be fair, it was quite boring, even Kiku had to fight off sleep) and potions, and it was really getting on Ludwig's nerves. He couldn't bring himself to be too mad though. Seeing Feli sleeping so peacefully warned his heart.

He lightly shook Feli's shoulder to wake him up. The brunette mumbled and looked up sleepily. His eyes lit up when he saw Ludwig, and the German smiled at him. The Italian kissed Ludwig's cheek, making the blonde blush.

Feliciano payed attention during the rest of class, and after that it was time for lunch. He skipped out of the room happily.

"C'mon Luddy!" Feli cheered. "Let's go!"

"I'm coming, calm down," Ludwig replied, smiling fondly. Feli wrapped his arms around Ludwig's neck and kissed his nose. Ludwig blushed heavily, earning a chuckle from his boyfriend.

"Now I understand why Toni says when people blush they look like tomatoes!" Feli said, laughing. Ludwig couldn't help but laugh too.

Alfred looked behind a potted plant to see Kiku taking pictures of Ludwig and Feliciano. He tried not to laugh at the ridiculous sight.

"Dude, are you seriously stalking them?"

"Hai,"

The American let out a loud cackle. He knew Kiku shipped those two like FedEx but this was ridiculous. Then again, Kiku did threaten to "rip off his head and shove it up his ass" if he got between Gilbert and Matthew.

Feliciano noticed Alfred and Kiku, and started laughing. Ludwig tried to hide his blushing when he noticed. Feli waved to them and smiled.

"Ciao Ja-Kiku! I mean Kiku!" Ludwig face palmed.

"Hello, Feliciano-kun," the Japanese boy said, coming out from his hiding spot behind the plant.

"Let's go to lunch now, okay?" Feli said.

"Hai,"

__________________________

Feli stared at Ludwig from the Gryffindor table. He wished that he could sit next to Ludwig, but they were in different houses. He supposed that he could have it worse. Gilbert was in Slytherin, and Mattie was in Gryffindor, so that caused some problems.

He wondered if one day Matthew and Gilbert would get married. He had already imagined what it would be like if he married Ludwig, and if Gil and Mattie got married too, they'd be related. He also wondered who Japan would end up being with. He might have to set him up with somebody. He was sure Lovi and Toni are gonna end up married. Was Yao interested in anybody? Maybe he should set up Yao with somebody too. He could also set up countries that weren't at Hogwarts. He would want to set up Austria with somebody. Maybe he would-

"FELI!!"

The sudden yell startled Feliciano out of his thoughts. He saw Ron looking at him irritatedly. He assumed that the redhead was the one who yelled at him.

"What was that for?" Feli asked.

"You were in a weird daze," Ron replied. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine!"

Ron went back to talking to Harry and Hermione while Feli went back to staring at his boyfriend.

__________________________

Feli stared out of the window. He wasn't able to sleep, so he sat on the window sill and stared into the darkness. He remembered the time Ludwig read a manual on how to go on a date. That led to an interesting first date.

~flashback~

Feli and Ludwig walked along the streets of Hogsmede. They decided to have their first date on the field trip. Feli held Ludwig's hand, humming happily.

He noticed Ludwig look into a book and read something before putting it back. The blonde turned to Feli and smiled.

"So," started Ludwig. "How was your day?"

"You know, silly!" Feli said. "I wouldn't stop yapping during the entire ride here!"

"O-oh, ja, right," he looked back into the book and turned back. "Would you like to get something to eat?"

"Sure!"

They went to a candy store. It was amazing, there were sweets everywhere. There were streams of popcorn on the walls, and candy canes as far as the eye could see. Feli stared in awe. He had never seen so much candy in one place.

"Wow!" He said. "It's amazing!"

"J-ja," Ludwig agreed.

Feli grabbed at least one of everything in the store. He went to pay for it with Ludwig following right behind him. The German looked into the book then back at Feli again.

"Please allow me to pay for it," Ludwig said.

"No, it's okay. I can pay for it!"

"I insist, please,"

"Luddy, I wanna buy it!"

"But-"

"But nothing! I'm buying it!" Feli said, smiling at Ludwig. "Would you like anything?"

"Nein, I'm good,"

"Okay!"

After Feli payed for it, he put it in a giant bag and carried (dragged would be more fitting) it out of the store. Ludwig looked back to the book.

"Let me carry it," Ludwig said.

"It's my candy, so I'm gonna carry it!" Feli replied.

They sat down on a bench and ate some of the candy. Ludwig looked into the book again before awkwardly taking off his jacket and putting it on Feli's shoulders.

"What's this?" Asked Feli.

"I'm giving you my coat," Ludwig said, smiling.

"Yeah, but why?"

"It's cold,"

"So? I could run around shirtless and I wouldn't feel more than a small chill. I mean, I am a-oh wait, can't say it, hehe,"

"O-oh, Ja,"

Awkward silence filled the air. Ludwig put his arm around Feli's shoulders. The Italian felt more then a little awkward, but he didn't want to hurt Ludwig's feelings. 

The rest of the date got more and more awkward. Feli finally decided that he had had enough.

"What's going on?" Feli asked.

"W-what do you mean?" Ludwig asked.

"You've been acting weird all day. Are you okay?"

Ludwig sighed. He pulled out the book and handed it to Feliciano. It said "How To Have A Date". He laughed loudly.

"W-why are you laughing?" Ludwig asked.

"Luddy, you don't need to read a stupid manual to have a nice date! I want you to be you!" Feli said, wrapping his arms around Ludwig and kissing him. "I love you, Luddy,"

"I-I love you too,"

~flashback ends~

Harry woke up and saw Feli asleep on the window sill. He picked up the sleeping brunette and put him back on his bed. After putting him in his bed, Harry got back into his own and fell asleep.

________________________

A/N: new chapter! Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you liked this chapter, see ya next time!!