Chapter 26 (A/N: ITS OVER 9000!!!)

Arthur watched from the stands as the Quiddich game was about to start. He had a bad feeling about this. Something was going to happen, he just didn't know what. He could tell that all of the other nations felt the exact same way, since they all brought their brooms, even though they were in the stands.

The actual players felt the same way. Alfred watched as the opposing team flew onto the field. He was scared. Something was happening. Something he knew would hurt someone. He just hoped that someone wasn't him.

Matthew, while cautious, wasn't quite as stressed out (A/N: wish we could turn back time, to the good old days). Though he wasn't as nervous, he still felt uneasy. It's just...off. The air felt more cold than usual. Like it was sucking out his soul...of course, that was a stupid thought, right?

Feliciano stared out into the seemingly endless rain. This feeling he had...it was just like that day. He was petrified. He was scared, no, terrified, that he was going to lose someone. He wouldn't lose anyone. He couldn't lose anyone! Not again! Never again! Never, never, never, never, never, never, never...

"Feli? Are you okay?"

Feliciano looked up and saw Alfred staring at him with concern. He suddenly noticed the tears streaming down his face. He reached up to his face and felt the tears on his cheek.

"I-I'm fine," Feli replied. "I-I'm just..."

"Scared?"

"Yeah,"

For a moment, they stood in silence. Neither of them really knew what to say. Or was it just that nothing needed to be said? Hell if they knew. All they knew was that they nodded and walked separate ways.

Magnus watched the rest of the Nordics in the stands while he smiled. He could tell that they were all stressed, though. He smiled towards them in a carefree manner. He didn't want them to worry. Whatever was going on, he could take it on his own. Lukas rolled his eyes, but smiled back anyway. Berwald nodded his head, Tino smiled and waved, and Emil smirked. They really were like family to him. He hoped that nothing would happen...

Antonio sat in silence. He, of course, felt it too. Though, he was trying not to be as tense as the others. He'd stop whatever was going to happen. If anything even happened at all. Maybe they were getting worried over nothing? That was unlikely, but not impossible. They'd been wrong about these things before, what's to say they weren't wrong now?

As they flew onto the field, the cold, damp air suddenly hit their faces at full force. Their vision started to become blurry because of all the rain. Though it was hard to see, the nations all kept their eyes on one person: Harry. Whatever was going on, they were all certain it had something to do with him. He is the boy who lived, after all.

Harry tried to ignore all of the eyes locked onto him. Honestly, he had no idea where the staring was coming from. We're there people targeting him? He doubted that. Though, the transfer students seemed a bit tense. Maybe they had a bad feeling about something? They obviously weren't concerned about losing. Even though they seemed nervous, they still had all of the confidence in the world. That was actually reassuring, since he was a bit nervous himself.

He suddenly noticed that the game had already started and dashed off after the golden snitch in a hurry. He scanned the field from above the field, but couldn't find the golden ball through all of the rain and the people zooming around the field. He just couldn't seem to find it. He looked over at the score and noticed that Alfred had gotten them ten points. He silently cheered.

After a few minutes, he noticed that the transfer students were really the only ones getting points. He was grateful that there were so many of them in Gryffindor and not as much in the other houses. He also noticed that all of them were tense, even the ones in the stands. Even Professor Kirkland looked worried. This started getting to him. What was wrong? Why were they so nervous? He felt his heart slowly beating faster and faster. No, it was fine. Everything was fine, right?

As he tried to think more, Arthur's ear-splitting scream ripped him out of his daze.

"HARRY, LOOK OUT!"

As he turned he saw a dementor right in front of him. He quickly tried to dash away, but before he could, the demon-like creature grabbed onto him. He tried to struggle, but couldn't escape.

The second Arthur screamed, all of the nations shot off like bullets. It took a second before anyone realized what was happening. Arthur hurried after them a slit second later. This couldn't be worse. Ok, he supposed it could be worse, but that wasn't exactly the most pleasant thought, so he pushed it out of his mind and focused on getting to Harry before the rest.

He was too late though, as the second the dementor noticed them coming it dashed towards them, leaving an unconscious Harry plummeting towards the ground. Alfred was the first to realize this and dived for Harry, quickly catching him before yelling "GO!!".

They all quickly dashed away as the dementor chased them. Neither Arthur nor Lukas could hit it with a spell before it dashed towards them with murderous intent. Lukas looked around to make sure everyone was alright. Magnus was screaming, Alfred was flying towards the stands with Harry in hand, Feli was following him...he managed to count almost all of them. That was, until he noticed Kiku, Matthew, Berwald, and Tino were missing.

His eyes frantically darted around the field in search for the missing three, but to no avail. He soon noticed that Arthur was darting around the field, seemingly looking for them as well. He dashed towards Arthur as quickly as he could.

"Where did they go?!" Lukas practically screamed.

"I don't know..." Arthur responded in between heavy breathes. He seemed to really be panicking. "I can't find them anywhere in all of this commotion...and this bloody rain..."

Suddenly they heard an ear-piercing scream. They looked up and saw Kiku nearly unconscious, trying to fight off the dementor. Berwald was looking on with a horrified expression. Matthew was bleeding, seemingly pushed into one of the poles with full force. They guessed Kiku had pushed him out of the way of the dementor, trying to protect him. Seems that didn't work out to well for either of them. Tino was plummeting to the ground, unconscious. Berwald sped towards him and quickly flew towards the stands and set down Tino there. Alfred and Gilbert had dashed towards Matthew's side and were sitting next to him protectively.

Arthur finally managed to cast a spell on the dementor. Lukas flew towards them and helped. After they were done, they both headed towards the ones that were hurt. Kiku was bleeding all over and panting heavily. He looked like he was trying as hard as he could not to fall unconscious. Alfred was holding onto Matthew as tightly as he could while Gilbert held the Canadian's hand tightly. Ludwig and Magnus ran towards the teachers who had gotten caught in the commotion to make sure they, as well as the students, were alright. Berwald was glued to Tino's side as firmly as Gilbert was to Matthew. Both refused to let go, eventually ending up carrying them to the hospital wing.

Alfred was helping Kiku walk to the hospital wing, seemingly quite beat up himself. They walked in silence for a while before Kiku finally decided to speak.

"Well...that c-could have gone better, h-huh?" Kiku said in between coughs.

"Yeah..." Alfred agreed. "That could've gone better..."

__________________

A/N: ITS OVER 9K!!!!!! Thank you so much!! I have nothing to say anymore. Seriously, I'm just speechless. Almost 10k? I never thought this would happen. Thank you to each and every one of you. You mean so much to me. Thank you. Also, sorry for the feels this chapter! I had a ton of fun writing this. I'm also thinking of doing one of those Q&A things. Would any of you like to ask me any questions? Let me know in the comments! Anywho, see ya next chapter!