Chapter 19 (A/N: 5k READS!!)

Draco paced around the Slytherin corridor, thinking about the events of the beginning of the day. Something was up with those exchange students that he just couldn't put his finger on. What had even happened back there?! They changed from total assholes to polite and mature people in mere seconds!

"Something wrong?" Asked a girl. Draco had never met her before, but she seemed concerned.

"No, please carry on," he replied.

The girl nodded her head and walked away, leaving Draco to continue angrily pondering. He decided that he was going to watch the exchange students to try and find out how the hell that had happened earlier.

__________________________

First up, Gilbert and Ludwig. He sneakily followed them to the Quiddich field where the two of them were practicing. He was shocked to see that while Ludwig was in his Quiddich uniform, Gilbert was wearing nothing but jeans, shoes, and a tank top with the words "I AM AWESOME" on it. The moron did know that he could die playing Quiddich like that, right?

'Or is he just that confident?' Draco thought to himself.

The brothers flew around the field, practicing Quiddich while Draco watched. After a while, Draco was about to leave, until he suddenly heard Gilbert yelling. He looked up and saw the albino plummeting to the ground, screaming at the top of his lungs. Ludwig quickly swooped down and caught his older brother mere seconds before he would've hit the ground, causing Draco to sigh of relief. He did find them beyond annoying, but he didn't want them to die.

"What the hell were you thinking, moron?!" Ludwig angrily yelled at Gilbert. "You could've died!!"

"Sorry bro," replied the albino. "Good thing mein awesome bruder Ludwig saved me!" Gilbert swung on arm around his brother's shoulders, loudly laughing while his brother smiled.

Draco walked away to find the next exchange student to watch.

________________________

Next, Alfred and Matthew. They were sitting outside, not really doing much. Perfect. With their guard down, they might say something that would help him find out just what the bloody hell they are.

"Who would win," Alfred started. "Superman or Batman?"

"Isn't there a movie about that coming out?" Matthew asked. "Just wait till its out,"

"But what do you think?"

"It depends,"

"On what?"

"On whether or not Batman has kryptonite" (I don't know how to spell kryptonite lol)

What the hell? This was useless! They were just talking about stupid comic books! He stayed and waited for something useful, but to no avail. After a while, Gilbert and Ludwig showed up.

"Sup dudes!" Alfred said.

"Hey Gil," Matthew said, walking up to his boyfriend and hugging him.

"Heya birdie!" Gilbert said, kissing Matthew's forehead.

"Hello," Ludwig replied.

Draco got up and walked away. There was no way he'd get anything useful from them now. As he walked away, he heard an angry voice shouting.

"WHAT DID YOU DO YOU MORON? GET BACK HERE!"

"N-NO WAY! YOU'RE TERRIFYING WHEN YOU'RE MAD!!"

As Gilbert ran past him, the blonde Canadian followed right behind him, politely saying "hello" to Draco before chasing after his boyfriend once again.

Okay, there was no way he was gonna miss this. He followed them quickly, Alfred and Ludwig tailing not far behind. Gilbert turned and ran as fast as he could, but ran into the Quiddich field, where, ironically, there wasn't a broom in sight.

"Shit," grumbled the albino before turning around to see an angry blonde and another one on the ground, panting, while still looking up to watch the show.

"H-hey birdie," Gilbert said in a very terrified way. "W-what's up?"

"'What's up'?" Started the angry Canadian. "WHAT'S UP'? You nearly died you horrible excuse for a boyfriend!! What would've happened without Ludwig, huh?! Tell me!!" After a long pause, he finally responded.

"I would've died, "

"Exactly!"

Draco stared, almost wishing that he had popcorn to watch this with. Luckily, Wang Yao and Kiku appeared right behind him, both holding popcorn. Kiku offered some to Draco, who happily accepted.

Gilbert looked away in shame. He knew that everyone worried about him enough, he didn't need to make it worse. It was his fault.

"Look at me, dammit!"

Gilbert looked and saw Matthew standing in front of him, crying. The blonde fell to his knees and started sobbing into his hands.

"I could've lost you..." Matthew sobbed. Gilbert wrapped his arms around his crying boyfriend.

"It's okay," he said quietly. "I would never let myself get hurt if it means making you sad. After all, I am the awesome Prussia!"

Prussia. Not Gilbert, Prussia. Draco quickly ran away, trying to process this new information. Prussia. That's it. He could feel it. That was the answer he was looking for.

__________________________

After studying for a small while, he found that Prussia was once a country. A Germanic one, to be specific.

"But what does that mean?" Draco thought out loud. Why would Gilbert call himself Prussia? It didn't make any sense. Unless he was saying that he himself was the country of Prussia...than...

Suddenly, everything clicked into place.

He couldn't believe it! He had found the answer! With everything in place, it made perfect sense. Why they were so stereotypical of the countries that were from, why they were so smart and mature, everything! They were all the personifications of countries! Alfred is America, Matthew is Canada, Gilbert is Prussia, Ludwig is Germany, Kiku is Japan, Yao is China, Francis is France, Feli and Lovi are Italy, Toni is Spain, Ivan is Russia, and Arthur is England!

"It all makes perfect sense..."

But how would he go about confirming his theory? If they truly were countries, wouldn't they have an insane amount of strength? Wouldn't that also make them immortal too? And wouldn't they go to any lengths to keep it a secret? Maybe even...

Draco quickly ran to the Slytherin common room, dashing towards his bed. He quickly found a notebook and wrote down his findings before locking it up and hiding it, making sure no one would find it.

If they really were countries, they could do whatever they wanted with him, should they find out he knows. He needed to keep this a secret for his own good. He needed to act like he usually does around them, or they'll know that something is up. He lay on his bed and tried to go to sleep, thinking about his new discovery.

________________________

A/N: Draco knows now!! You sneaky crap. Anyway, 5k READS OMFG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!! *dies of happiness* I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!! 😭 THANK YOU!!!!!!