Chapter 10

Alfred walked up to Arthur in a weird mixture of happiness and confusion. He pulled on his elder brother's robes to get his attention. Arthur turned and looked at him.

"Oh, hello Alfred," said Arthur. "What's the matter?"

"Well, I've got two things I want to talk to you about. First, what is Hogsmede? And why are we going there?"

"Oh, Hogsmede is just a place with a bunch of stores that people here really like. I'm sure you'll be more than fond of the candy shop,"

Alfred, after stopping himself from singing Candy Shop by 50 Cent, smiled excitedly. He than handed over the paper to Arthur.

"Could you sign this?"

"Sure," Arthur started to sign the slip of paper. "I'll sign Matthew's as well,"

Suddenly Alfred became extremely angry. Arthur looked to Alfred and saw that he had an almost murderous look on his face.

"Uh, what's wrong?" He asked the angry American.

"The second thing I wanted to talk to you about is..." He took a deep breathe to try and calm himself. "...I saw Gilbert and Mattie kiss,"

Arthur nearly had a heart attack when he heard this. He leaned against the wall for support.

"No, no, nononononononononono..." Arthur felt his blood boiling. "There is no way I'm going to let Matthew be with that creep!"

"I know! So what are we going to do?"

"First we're going to talk to Francis, I'd like to have a word with him."

The two of them stormed off to the Gryffindor common room.

___________________________

Francis happily walked down the large halls. He was happy for Gil and Mattieu. His good mood was soon met with death glares from two angry blondes (that was usual, though,).

"Good morning Angletter, Amerique, how are you?"

"How are we?" Alfred said angrily. "How are we?"

"Yes, how are you? Why are you repeating me like that? It's weirding me out,"

"Alfred, let me handle this," Arthur took a step towards Francis. "Why were Gilbert and Matthew kissing?"

'Shit' Francis thought. 'I didn't think about what their reactions would be,'

"What makes you think I had anything to do with it?" The Frenchman asked in a pathetic attempt to get out of being yelled at by his enraged family.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Francis?" Alfred growled at him.

"Watch your language, Alfred! I do have to agree with Alfred, though. Are you kidding? That was the most pathetic lie I have ever heard!"

Francis sighed. He wasn't getting out of this.

"Alright, you want the truth? I set them up! Are you happy now?"

"Happy? Why on earth would we be happy?!" Alfred looked like he was about to kill something, and Arthur didn't look much calmer. "Why would you even set them up in the first place?!"

"Because, Alfred, they wanted to be together. I helped them. Is it wrong to want to help people I care about?"

"Well, no, but-"

"Than shut it." The Frenchman snapped. "If you're so angry just go talk to Mattieu about it,"

Alfred glared at Francis than turned to Arthur.