Chapter 12

Arthur sat in front of the other nations. He had gathered them to give them important informations.

"Iggy, what are we doing here?" Alfred asked.

"How many times have I told you not to call me Iggy?" Arthur said angrily.

"Just get to the point," Ludwig said.

"There's some information that I forgot to give you when we arrived at Hogwarts. It's very important, so you can't forget it. Understood?"

Everyone nodded.

"Good. Well, first we need to talk about the dementors."

"Those creepy hooded things guarding the school?" Yao asked.

"Correct. As you know, they are very dangerous. It's not uncommon for people to be killed by them. However, we are immortal, so there is a different effect for us,"

"What do you mean?" Lovino asked.

"Well, the dementors kill normal wizards and muggles. We're nations, so instead of killing us, it acts much like the boggart."

"So it shows us our worst fears?" Matthew asked.

"Yes, but that's not all it shows. It could also show you your saddest memory, a vision of a lost loved one, anything really. Whatever you do, don't go near them,"

"But they can't kill us, right?" Alfred asked.

"No, but they could cause permanent mental and/or physical damage, so stay away from them,"

"Speaking of them, why are they around the school?" Kiku asked.

"That actually has to do with the next thing I have to talk to you about. A criminal has escaped from prison, a man by the name is Sirius Black. If you encounter him, immediately tell him you know me."

"Why?" Antonio asked.

"He went to Hogwarts the same time I did. I was good friends with him, if you tell him you know me, he won't hurt you. Also, should you meet him, bring him to me immediately,"

They all nodded.

"Is that it?" Kiku asked.

"Yes, but be careful," Arthur said before getting up and leaving the room. They all started to leave, and soon they had all cleared out the room.

_________________________

Kiku walked down the halls in search of the toilets. He had been looking for thirty minutes. He spotted a familiar person.

"Harry-kun!" Kiku waved to get his attention. Harry waved back and started walking towards him.

"Hey Kiku," Harry said. "What's wrong?"

"Would you mind directing me to the toilets?"

"Oh not at all! Follow me, they're not far from here," he said.

Harry started walking and Kiku wasn't far behind him. 'Something's not right about Arthur-kun's explanation of Sirius Black,' Kiku thought. 'Why would a friend of his be in prison?'

"Here we are!" Harry said.

"Thank you, Harry-kun," just as Harry was walking away, he asked, "do you know anything about Sirius Black?"

"Well," started Harry. "I know that he's dangerous, I know that he broke out of prison, and..."

"...and?"

"...I know that he's after me,"

__________________________

Kiku barged into Arthur's classroom.