Chapter 24 (A/N: 8k READS!!)

The five Nordic men stood before Hogwarts in awe. The only one who's ever been there before was Norway, who was grinning from ear to ear. The rest stared at the amazing structure in front of them.

"Alright!" Norway said, breaking them out of their trance. "Is everyone ready?"

"Yeah, but how are we gonna get in?" Asked Denmark.

"That's easy," Norway took out his wand and performed a spell, transforming them all into teenagers.

"Wow!" Denmark started poking at Finland, who now looked thirteen. "You're so tiny! Even more so than before!"

"I don't think I'm that short," replied Finland, who was resisting the urge to punch the Danish teenager in front of him.

"Yeah, you could be the height of Edward Elric," responded Iceland.

"Shut up, man!" Yelled Denmark. "You know I wasn't able to watch that show with you guys yet!"

"Wait, are we talking about 2003 or Brotherhood?" Asked Finland.

"Shut up! I haven't seen either yet!"

"Would you all please be quiet?" Norway said, getting all of their attention. "We need to be proper students here. Dumbledore should have already announced our arrival to the other students. All we need now is to be placed in our houses,"

"I have a question," said Denmark. "What's a house? And why do we have to be placed in one?"

Norway facepalmed.

"A house is one of the four large groups of people at this school. You're put in depending on whether you're more hardworking, intelligent, brave, or cunning. If you're hardworking, you're a Hufflepuff. If you're intelligent, you're Ravenclaw. If you're brave, you're in Gryffindor. If you're cunning, you're in Slytherin."

"Which house were you in?" Asked Finland.

"I was in Slytherin, along with England, Romania, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland,"

"Wow, all of you were slytherins?" Asked Denmark.

"That's what I just said, dumbass,"

"You don't need to be rude,"

"Let's go inside," said Sweden, talking for the first time that day.

"Right," replied Norway, leading the group inside.

"It's HUGE!" Yelled Denmark.

"Yes Denmark, it's huge." Replied Norway, who seemed a bit annoyed.

"I'm gonna explore!" Denmark said, running off up a random staircase.

"No, Denmark, come back! DENMARK!" Norway yelled, chasing after the fellow Nordic.

"W-wait guys!" Yelled Finland, who started chasing them up the stairs. Sweden followed Finland silently, while Iceland followed, screaming for both his brother and Denmark.

Norway chased Denmark up the stairs. He knew he should be careful with Denmark, but goddamnit, why did he have to be so stupid?! He'd get them all killed!

Denmark wasn't listening to him or any of the others, though. He was too busy with looking around the gigantic school for...well, he didn't know what he was looking for, but he was sure it was cool! He ran up some more steps and found...

"Holy shit!"

Before him were staircases moving around, all on their own, connecting with each other to make new paths. He excitedly ran up the nearest staircase. He started running around on the stairs just for fun, and they suddenly started moving again. When they did, he saw Norway, as well as the rest of the Nordics, staring at him.