Chapter 20

Draco exited the classroom, and prepared himself. He walked down the long hallway, practically shaking with fear. He decided to confront one of the "transfer students". It took him a while to figure out who he wanted to confront, but eventually decided with Japan. He knew Japan would be the one to make the least of a fuss if he were to confront him face to face. Still, he was nervous. Who wouldn't be? He was about to confront the personification of a country!

He knew that he was putting himself in danger, but he didn't want to worry over something that might not even be true. He should at least know if what he was worrying about was real!

He stopped to think his decision over. Was this really smart? He could get himself killed! Who knew how much power the personifications held anyway?! He started shaking. 'Don't be ridiculous!' Draco thought to himself. 'Kiku wouldn't do anything to hurt me, that's exactly why I decided to confront him!'

He continued forward, but repeated what he had just done a few times. He was terrified, but he knew that he had to confirm his theory. But still, if he did confirm his theory, what would that accomplish? It's not like this informations is of any use to him. In fact, this information put him in serious danger! If Kiku wouldn't attack, he knew someone else would.

Just as he was reevaluating his decision for the fifth time, Kiku walked straight towards him.

He freaked out.

Draco instantly ran for the Slytherin common room as fast as he could, scared for his life. As he ran, he passed by several confused students. He didn't care. He just didn't want to die!

Once he got to the Slytherin common room, he said the password, ran inside, then slammed the door shut. He didn't realize how many strange looks he was getting from the other members of the Slytherin house. He did notice a select few, though.

On the couch sat Gilbert, Francis, and Ivan, all staring at him. He freaked out even more. He knew that if they found out, no one would be able to find his dead body. He ran back out as fast as he had done to get in, except this time even faster.

He quickly found a sink and splashed cold water onto his face. 'Get ahold of yourself!' He mentally scolded himself. 'You have nothing to fear! They wouldn't dare attack you, no one would!'

As much as he repeated these words in his head, he never calmed down a bit. He was still completely and utterly terrified. He needed to calm down, he can't confront them if he can't be in the same room as them!

"Are you alright?"

Draco nearly screamed at the sudden voice, jumping back to see the concerned (albeit slightly annoyed) Matthew. He was about to rush out the door and to somewhere he could hide, but stopped himself. 'Now is as good a time as any'

"I need to ask you something, Matthew," Draco said.

"Alright," Matthew replied.

Suddenly, he realized how crazy his theory sounded. The personifications of countries? That sounded completely mental! If anyone else heard him, he'd never be able to show his face to anyone ever again!

He took a deep breathe. He couldn't do this forever. He'd have to confront them eventually. He mentally prepared himself for what was about to happen.

"Are you the personification of Canada?"

As he said those words, Matthew's eyes widened. 'Oh no. Oh no, oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no,' Draco thought. 'I screwed up! I never should have asked! Draco, you idiot!'

"How...how did you find out?"

Draco tried to calm down enough to answer his question. He noticed hat as he was calming down, Matthew was getting more tense. He decided that he might as well pretend to be confident.

"Go ask your boyfriend," Draco smirked. He knew that Matthew could probably see right through him, but he might as well try. He had already risked everything by this point.

"Gilbert..." Matthew angrily mumbled, practically growling out his boyfriend's name. "I swear to god I'll kill you..."

Draco backed away from the blonde. He had never heard anyone so angry before, not to mention terrifying. Matthew wasn't actually going to kill Gilbert, was he?! 'He certainly sounds like it...'

Draco decided that it was a good time for him to make a run for it. He ran straight to the Slytherin common room before Matthew could get there. He ran up the stairs to his bed and sat on it, buried his head in a book that he pretended to read, and tried not to seem too suspicious.

Unfortunately, it was too late for him to not seem suspicious.

Everyone was staring at him. He tried as hard as he could to look invested in the book he was reading. He looked up for a second and saw literally everyone staring at him.

Just as people started looking away, a certain albino walked up the stairs, a smirk covering his face. 'Oh crap'

"What's wrong, loser?" Gilbert said to Draco mockingly. "You look like you're about to wet your pants!"

Draco tried to ignore the Prussian who was making remarks about how he was a "wimpy loser". He honestly couldn't care less about the joking, he just needed to make sure Prussia didn't find him too suspicious. After a little while, the albino seemed to have lost interest in the scared blonde.

"Whatever. I'm going to hang out with Birdie,"

Oh no.

"N-no!! Wait!!" Draco blurted out, getting everyone's attention yet again.

"What? Something wrong?" Gilbert asked.

He couldn't think of a response. What was he supposed to tell the obnoxious albino? That he knew that he was Prussia and that all of the other transfer student were countries too? Yeah, right, because that wouldn't backfire at all (sarcastic sarcasm is sarcastic).

Gilbert lost interest again and went down the stairs to spend time with his boyfriend, as Draco stood, paralyzed with fear.

'Whelp, time to get plastic surgery and move to Mexico.' Draco thought to himself, completely and utterly defeated.

__________________________

A/N: Draco is scared. Poor kid. Well, that was chapter 20! I hope you enjoyed! Anyway, I was thinking about staring work on an Undertale fanfiction. Would anyone be interested in reading that? If so, do you have any ideas you might want me to write about? I haven't figured out what I want the fanfiction to be about yet, so I would appreciate help haha. Well, see ya next chapter!