Chapter 11

Arthur sat in the dining hall, carefully watching the other nations. He payed the most attention to Alfred, knowing that somehow the American would start a fight. He looked over a bit and saw Gilbert and Matthew talking from the ends of their tables. 'They seem to be really happy,' Arthur thought. 'Maybe I was quick to judge,' Arthur also noticed Feli pulling Mattie close to him and whispering, and Mattie laughed at whatever he said.

Arthur then focused on Harry. The boy seemed very sad, which was understandable. He didn't have anyone to sign his permission slip, so he couldn't go to Hogsmede with everyone else in the third year. Arthur felt bad knowing that he couldn't sign the paper, since he's not a legal guardian for him. The other nations had to problem with that, though, since he could sign their papers.

Harry sat at the table, randomly stabbing his food rather than eating it. He looked around. Everyone else got to go, but he didn't. 'This is unfair...'

"What's wrong, dude?" Alfred asked him.

"I can't go to Hogsmede because my stupid uncle won't sign the paper," Harry said.

"If you want I could forge his signature,"

"Really? You could?"

"Yep! I just need to see what his signature looks like."

Harry sighed. "I don't have anything with his signature,"

"Oh, well, if you need my help with anything else, just tell me,"

"I will, and thanks for offering,"

Alfred cheerfully smiled at Harry, while glancing slightly past Harry's head to see Gilbert, who was talking with Mattie. Suddenly Al felt something hit the back of his head. He turned around and saw a note on the floor. He picked it up and read it.

"Dear Alfred,
I swear if you try to separate my ship I will rip your head off and shove it up your ass. Sincerely, Kiku"

Alfred turned around and saw Kiku death glaring at him. He knew it was best to leave Gilbert alone until Kiku calmed down. The Japanese Ravenclaw was completely obsessed with shipping them. Apparently, three of his ships had already become cannon, and Kiku didn't want anyone to come between them.

Alfred sighed in defeat and looked over to Mattie again. He did feel kind of bad for reacting the way he did. He was still very mad, but he couldn't believe he had actually threatened Gil's life. 'I'll apologize later,' Al thought. Besides, Matthew looked like he really enjoyed spending time with Gilbert. 'Yeah, I over reacted, i should apologize,'

"What's wrong, mi amigo?" Toni said in concern.

"It's nothing. I just reacted badly when I found out that Mattie and Gil became a couple and I-"

"THEY BECAME A COUPLE?!"

Al could feel the dining hall go silent. He looked over to Mattie, who was face palming, obviously thinking 'Al you idiot, why did you tell him?' He nervously smiled back at his bro, as if to say sorry.

Lovino stared at his boyfriend. He picked up a breadstick and threw it at the spaniard's head. It hit Toni, who turned around to face lovi.

"What was that for?"

"You were acting like a moron!"

"Oh shut it, tsunclaw!" Yelled Antonio (A/N: thanks to bernicchan for coming up with that)

"Ts-tsunclaw?!"

The other nations started laughing at the play on words while the rest of the dining hall stayed silent. Arthur started quietly chuckling.

"What's so funny?" Asked the teacher next to him.

'Oh joy,' Arthur sarcastically thought. 'Professor greasy hair,' "it's nothing, really. I was just laughing at what Antonio said,"

Snape went back to minding his own business. Arthur saw that the others had quieted down. Suddenly, Lovi shouted, "MATTIE AND GIL ARE A COUPLE?!"

Arthur could see Mattie banging his head against the table. He could tell that Alfred and Toni were going to be yelled at.

Ludwig stared at his brother in shock. 'I didn't know he even liked Matthew,' "THANK GOD, NOW HE CAN FINALLY MOVE OUT!"

The other nations started loudly laughing at what the German said. Matthew and Alfred found it especially funny. The twins were laughing so hard, Harry thought they might actually die of laughter, and the others weren't much better.

Arthur was laughing almost as hard as Al and Mattie. The other teachers stared at him, but he didn't care. Feli seemed to actually find this funny as well, but he wasn't laughing nearly as hard as the nations.

Gilbert was also laughing, even though Ludwig was basically saying "now he can get the fuck out," he pulled Mattie close to him and kissed him on the cheek. Unbeknownst to him, Kiku took a picture.

Harry sat next to the nations, feeling utterly confused. 'What was so funny? What does "tsunclaw" even mean?' He turned to Ron and Hermione, who looked almost as confused as he was. 'I guess I'll find out later,'

___________________________

While heading off to the separate common rooms, Alfred tapped Gilbert on the shoulder. He turned around and flinched when he saw the blonde.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?"

"S-sure," Gil stuttered. "Just so long as you promise not to chokehold me again,"

"I promise,"

The two of them walked away from the others, back to the place where they had talked before.

"So, what is it you wanna talk about?"

The American sighed. "I'm sorry for reacting the way I did when I found out about you and Mattie, I was out of line, and I'm ashamed."

"Come on, don't feel so down about it, I forgive ya," the albino playfully punched Al in the shoulder.

"Just promise me one thing," the albino nodded. "Promise me you'll treat my bro well, okay?"

"Of course! I would never hurt him, I love him,"

Alfred felt himself calm down. In all his years of knowing the albino, he had only ever used that word twice before this. He knew that Mattie must be very special to him.

"Thanks dude," Al said before walking off.  The albino wasn't far behind him.

Ludwig came out of his hiding place and smiled. He was glad that Gilbert cared for Mattie so much, and was relieved that Alfred was fine with them being a couple.

"I'm proud of you, bruder," Ludwig said, before walking towards his own common room.

__________________________

A/N: more PruCan! As you can probably tell, I really love this ship. Anywho, thank you so much bernicchan for coming up with the term "tsunclaw" I laugh every time I hear it 😆 I hope you liked this chapter! See ya!