Chapter 23 (A/N:7k READS!!!)

Norway anxiously paced the living room. Something wasn't right. That phone call with England...something was definitely missing. As he tried to put the pieces together in his head, the rest of the Nordics loudly watched an anime Japan had recommended to them.

"I don't get how these people turn into weapons!" Said Denmark. "Is it magic?"

"I guess it's something to do with their souls," replied Iceland. "They said earlier that they do this thing with their souls or something. So that might have to do with it?"

"I don't know," said Finland. "What do you think, Sweden?"

Sweden shrugged.

"Well," continued Denmark. "I think-"

"Will you all please just SHUT UP?!?" Yelled Norway. "I'm trying to think!"

"What's up anyway?" Asked Finland. "You seem really concerned about something,"

"It's about when England called," he sat down next to Denmark and Finland. "Something seemed off about it. Why would Sirius attack the painting? I knew Sirius, he wouldn't do something like this. I have the feeling that this has something to do with why he was sent to Azkaban,"

"Didn't he tell Voldemort-" Denmark started, before being interrupted by Norway.

"No he didn't! He would never do that! I don't know why so many people thought it was true, but it wasn't. Even Arthur believed it!"

"Why don't you just talk to Arthur again?" Asked Finland.

"...why didn't I think of that earlier?" Norway thought aloud while getting his phone and dialing England's number.

"Hello?"

"England? It's me again,"

"Oh, Lukas. Sorry, but I'm busy teaching at the moment. Can you call later?"

"Sure, but I need one question answered,"

"Alright,"

"Well, this is a bit sudden, and uh, it's-"

"Just ask the question,"

"Would Sirius really tell Voldemort about Harry's parents? Would he really join them?"

"..."

"Answer the question."

"...no,"

"So?"

"I have to go Lukas. Call back later, then we'll continue this conversation. Tell the others I say hello,"

"England, wait-"

He hung up.

Norway threw the phone across the room in anger. England could be really frustrating sometimes. He had figured out so much, he just needed one more piece of the puzzle to fall into place!

"GODDAMN IT!" Norway yelled angrily. "Why does England have to be so stupid?! He knows what happened, he just doesn't want to admit that SOMEBODY FRAMED HIM!!"

He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to see Sweden looking at him with a soft smile. He calmed down and turned to the other Nordics. They all looked pretty shocked at his sudden outburst. Denmark in particular looked scared out of his mind, which made Norway laugh.

"Thanks Sweden," Norway smiled back at the tall man. "Sorry guys, this has just been bothering me for a little while. I shouldn't have thrown that phone,"

"I'll say!" Yelled an angry Sealand with a bruise on his forehead. "That phone hit me straight in the face!"

"Oh god, Sealand, are you alright?!" Finland asked, rushing to his side like the protective parent he is.