Chapter 5

Gilbert ran down the long halls as fast as he could. He and Antonio had been looking for a certain Frenchman for forty five minutes, but couldn't find him. After searching for fifteen minutes, they had split up to try and find him faster, but Gilbert was having no luck.

"Where the hell could he be?" He thought aloud. He than realized something. Upon realizing this, he face palmed. He yelled, "I'm a fucking idiot!" and quickly ran to find the person who without a doubt would know where he was.

"Mathew!" He yelled to the Canadian, making him turn around and wave at him.

"Hello, Gilbert. What is it?" Matthew asked.

"I've been looking for francy pants for about an hour now, and I can't find him. You know where he is, right?"

"What? He's missing?" The blonde asked worriedly. 'Damn, he doesn't know. I thought for sure he would...' Gilbert thought.

"Ja," He said. The Canadian looked very concerned for his father figure. Wanting to assure both Matthew and himself, he said, "I'm sure we'll find him soon!" Matthew silently nodded.

"Actually," Matthew started. "I think I saw Francis earlier. He was talking to that guy...what was his name again? Draco something..."

"Malfoy, huh?" Gilbert asked, relieved. "In that case, we have nothing to fear. Francis may not be that tough, but he can definitely hold his own against that prick."

"Yeah," Matthew said, also quite relieved. "But still, it wouldn't hurt to find him,"

"Ja, I'm gonna go meet up with Antonio and tell him about this. Wanna come with me?"

"Sure,"

They headed down the halls, and on the way they heard a loud, "my father shall hear about this!"

"Looks like we found them," commented Matthew. They looked to their right and in that hall was Malfoy, who quite obviously had lost to Francis in a fight. The embarrassed Malfoy ran away quickly, causing Gilbert laugh loudly, and Matthew to quietly chuckle. Matthew went up to Francis and started lecturing him.

"Oui oui, Matteui, I get it, you can calm down now," Francis said, frantically trying to get out of a lecture. Gilbert found it quite amusing, and loudly went, "kesesesesese!"

After not long, Antonio had found the three of them.

"Oh, Francis is okay," he said, sighing. "How are you, mi amigo?"

"Good, Malfoy couldn't fight if his life depended on it," Francis smirked.

"So, you were fighting, huh?" Asked one professor Snape from behind him. Francis turned around to face Snape. He didn't get why everyone feared the guy so much. All he thought when he saw him was, 'you know, there's this thing called a shower, you might want to use it sometime,'.

"Oui," said the Frenchman, making Mathew facepalm.

"Well, since you were fighting, why don't you go to detention?" Said the greasy haired man.

"Sure," Francis casually turned around and walked away, with Matthew, Antonio and Gilbert following him. Matthew elbowed him in the side, causing him to fall over.

"You're an idiot, papa," Matthew grumbled, and walked away, waving at Antonio and Gilbert to get to class. Class...

"AAAAHHHH!! WE'RE LATE!!" The three of them yelled and immediately ran after Matthew as quickly as they could.

__________________________

Harry was walking to class with Rom and Hermione.

"Hey guys," said Matthew, who he saw was walking next to them now (and the bad touch trio frantically running past them).