Chapter 14

Alfred excitedly jumped up and down, covering his friends in the cold snow.

"We're finally here! We're in Hogsmede!" Alfred cheered. "Mattie, c'mon! Let's go to the candy shop!"

Alfred grabbed his twin and ran towards the large shop filled with candy. The third year students of Hogwarts were finally at Hogsmede and they were all ecstatic.

"I feel bad for Harry though," Ron said. "He really wanted to go,"

Feliciano stayed quiet. He had seen Harry turn invisible and he knew he was sneaking around, looking for something, or someone. He was worried that Harry would get hurt, but he wasn't able to see him, so he couldn't follow him to keep him safe.

The large group split into smaller ones. The groups were Ron and Hermione; Alfred, Mattie and Francis; Gilbert, Lovino and Antonio; Yao and Ivan; Feli, Kiku, and Ludwig. Arthur was chaperoning and tried to keep a close eye on all of them.

The FACE family sat down, three out of the four eating candy.

"You gotta try these!" Alfred said to Arthur, holding up some small chocolate balls. "They're amazing!"

"No thanks," he said, staring at Luna Lovegood. Kiku had told him that Luna now knew their secret, so he was watching to make sure she wouldn't tell anyone, but also to make sure she wouldn't get hurt.

"This place is amazing," Mattie said, eating a lollipop.

"Oui," said Francis. "It is truly magnificent,"

"I agree," Arthur said, still staring at Luna. "But I'm worried. Luna knows who we are, what we are. She could tell somebody. However, I'm more worried about Harry. He really wanted to go, and with Sirius Black running around, God knows what kind of horrors await,"

"I think we should look for him," Matthew said.

"No way dude, I wanna enjoy my time here, I don't want to babysit," Alfred said.

"Well, I'm going to look for Ron and Hermione and see if they know where he is," Arthur got up and walked away.

"I'm gonna go spend time with Gilbert," Matthew said, leaving as well.

"I'm going to follow Arthur and bother him," Francis also left.

Alfred sat alone. He grinned. He ran off on his own through the large crowd. He walked into a bar, shoving through the large adults to get to the barstool.

"What's a kid like you doing here?" The bartender said.

"My name is Alfred F. Jones," he passed a paper to the bartender. The man read it and stared in shock. Alfred put his fingers over his lips. "Don't tell anyone I was here, okay?"

The bartender nodded at the shrunken version of America. He started shaking, obviously being overwhelmed with the presence of a country.

"I'd like the most hardcore thing you've got!" Alfred cheered. The man brought him a bottle and a shot glass. "The glass won't be necessary. So how much?"

"Please, it's on the house!" The bartender smiled.

"Aw, sweet! Thanks dude!"

He slipped a note into the bartender's pocket and left, carrying the bottle. The bartender took the note out of his pocket and read it.

'If you tell anyone, I'll make you regret it. Thanks for the booze, have a nice day. ~Alfred F. Jones'

___________________________

Alfred sat on a large rock in the woods, drinking his booze. He had no idea what it was, it tasted nothing like he's ever had before, but he loved it.

"Maybe I should go back sometime and ask what this stuff is," he said to himself. He knew it wasn't a smart idea to do this, but he had been waiting for so long to go to Hogsmede, and he wanted to try everything that he could eat/drink.

He suddenly heard footsteps. He got off the Rock and hid in some trees. He saw footsteps forming in the snow, but no one was there. The footsteps stopped at the Rock he had just been sitting on.

After a short amount of time, Ron and Hermione showed up, following the footprints. 'Guess Iggy didn't find them,'

Hermione walked up to the rock and pulled something. An invisibility cloak fell to the ground, revealing a crying Harry.

He couldn't hear much, since he was a bit far away from them and all the alcohol had slightly affected his hearing. He could tell Harry was distressed, and he wanted to help. He didn't however want them to know that he had been drinking, but he started walking towards them anyways.

"He killed them!" Harry yelled. "He killed my parents!"

Alfred felt sorry for Harry. He knew all to well what it felt like to lose someone you love, especially when the cause of death is murder. He remembered all of the people that were taken from him, and he felt a tear go down his cheek. Boy was he happy he had bought that booze.

He stayed silent until he was right in front of Harry. Harry looked up at him and was shocked to see two things. First, he was shocked to see Alfred carrying a huge bottle of some kind of alcohol. Second, he was shocked to see Alfred crying. He put the alcohol down and put his hand on Harry's shoulder.

"I know how it feels," Alfred said softly. "I know how much it hurts, but promise me you won't do anything rash."

Harry looked down. He felt Alfred's eyes staring into the back of his head. He started sobbing again, and Alfred sat down next to him, wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

Hermione and Ron were shocked. The fact that Alfred was drinking was shocking enough, but seeing someone who usually acted so stupid and childish be so mature was almost scary.

"What the bloody hell...?" Ron asked in shock.

"Wow..."

___________________________

The four of them stood in the snow. The golden trio were staring at Alfred.

"If I don't tell anyone about you sneaking over here, will you guys keep quiet about me drinking?" Alfred asked.

Harry nodded.

"I can't believe you can drink something like that without dying of alcohol poisoning," Ron said.

"What is this stuff anyway?" Alfred asked. "It tastes kinda like pumpkin,"

"It's basically just alcohol in pumpkin juice," Hermione said.

"It's great!" Alfred said. "Where can I get more?"

"How would I know?" Hermione asked.

"Well, I don't know, but I should find Mattie before he worries about me. See you guys later!"

Alfred ran down the snow covered hill, leaving footprints. He hoped Harry would be okay, he knew how easy it was to put blame on the wrong person or lose control of you're emotions. He would see him soon enough, but now he needed to find out.

Find out what happened to Harry's parents.

__________________________

A/N: new chapter! This is probably one of my favorite chapters in the story. I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. See ya!