- Mad - ChanCheol -

- Seungcheol top -

- Seungcheol top -

My main ship

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Seungcheol and Chan have been a couple for months now, but absolutely nobody in the school knows about it, they don't even know they're having moments together.

Right now, the two lovers are far from each other, they're in their dining hall, Chan is with his friends, Seungcheol is with his, and they're exchanging looks that are more intense than the others.

The older boy smiles at his younger's and winks, Chan smiles back and decides to play with his boyfriend, slowly placing one of his hands on the shoulder of his best friend beside him, placing kisses on his friend's neck and Seungcheol's eyes darkening at the sight.

Seungcheol's best friend notices and wonders what's going on, because the young man doesn't touch his plate any more, and just stares at Chan with eyes full of flame.

Gently the younger of the two friends, places one of his hands on the older man's thigh to calm him down and this works perfectly as Seungcheol stops watching his boyfriend kiss the boy's neck in order to turn his attention to his friend.

" Cheol hyung ? Why are you looking at Chan like that ? Why do you look so mad when you see this."

" I don't want to talk about it Han, it's not very important don't worry."

" Hyung.."

Seungcheol smiles at his youngest and strokes his hair with a tender smile on his lips. Chan, meanwhile, raises his head and it's his turn to look gloomy, because the sight before him doesn't please him at all. Seeing his boyfriend so close to someone other than himself gives him absolutely no pleasure.

So he gets up from his chair and walks over to Seungcheol's side. He places a small sheet of paper in front of him, and the older man looks coldly at his boyfriend before moving away from his best friend to read the paper.

[ You pissed me off, you make me fucking mad, Choi Seungcheol, and you know what happens when you piss me off too much. You also know where to reach me.]

The black-haired man rolls his eyes and decides to join his boyfriend at the right place anyway. Honestly, it's no great surprise to find his lover in this room plunged into complete darkness, with the only light a small candle in the center of the room.

" Lock the door Cheol hyung".

Seungcheol receives a key in his hands, smiles wryly and turns to lock the door. When he turns to face his boyfriend he immediately finds himself with his back against the door with Chan in front of him.

" You're the one who started it and you're the one who's mad, Chan, be rational..."

" You let him touch you, and you ask me to don't be mad."

" At the same time I was very mad seeing you kiss that boy on the neck so it worried her he did it to calm me down."

Chan smiled wryly and came to kiss his lover on the lips while running his hands under his school uniform. In not even thirty seconds the clothes come off one by one and the two lovers find themselves completely naked in this dark room.

The dark-haired man kisses his way down the old man's entire body, and his body begins to tremble with pleasure and desire. He makes little sounds of satisfaction when his younger lover attacks his sensitive areas, and moans inaudibly when Chan comes to play with his nipples.

" Cheol hyung you know you can make noise nobody will hear you here. The walls are soundproof."

Seungcheol rolls his eyes and finally lets his moans become audible, Chan smiles and slowly comes and grabs his lover's crotch between his hands, he moves back and forth and Seungcheol leans his head back in pleasure.

The younger takes the opportunity to mark his lover's body, and after a few more strokes feels his lover coming into his hand.

Seungcheol can't take it anymore, so he decides to regain control. He likes to be dominated, but in small doses, so it's up to him to do what he wants with Chan.

" Enough playing. Turn around and put your hands against the table."

" I assure you Cheol that one day I'll- you fucking whore."

Seungcheol didn't even prepare or warn his boyfriend he just slammed into Chan like that, the young man obviously grunted in pain but he let himself go without complaining further, his eldest isn't gentle at all.he puts all his anger into his movements and you can feel it.

Chan moans not in pleasure but in pain and this makes him cry, obviously when Seungcheol notices this he pulls back from his younger self and apologizes.
The younger man simply sighs and decides to get dressed.

" Chan... I'm so sorry."

" It's okay Cheol it's not that bad."

" You're in tears..."

" You've put all your anger into your movements something I can understand. I think in the future we'll stop playing like this with each other."

Seungcheol simply nods his head and feels Chan's lips press against his own, of course the elder responds to the kiss and as the urge takes over again the older man removes Chan's pants again and slowly brings his kisses down on his boyfriend's torso, the latter moans in delight and he sighs with well-being.

" Take me gently Cheollie-ya."

The older boy smiles at this, because when his boyfriend uses this nickname again, it means he's no longer mad at him, so Seungcheol stops kissing his boyfriend and Chan settles back, hands against the table and waiting, he tells his older boy there's no need to prepare and the older boy tells him he's going home.

At first Seungcheol doesn't move, he's just trying to find a good position and this makes Chan moan all the same, when the position suits them Seungcheol starts to move and both men moan at the same time, the elder grabs his lover's hips and thrusts in even deeper and he finds the right spot judging by the noises Chan makes.

After a few seconds, the two lovers finally come together and Seungcheol withdraws from Chan, then the two men get dressed. The younger man takes some paper and cleans up the mess while Seungcheol puts the chairs back.

" I want the others to know we're in relance one day."

" Cheol, there's no better proof than your neck and collarbone. Plus I have trouble walking so if they don't understand they're idiots."

The older man starts laughing and opens the door, the two men walk out together hand in hand, they're entitled to remarks and judgments but they don't really care because only one is important in the eyes of the other.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3