- CheolWon - Loud -

- Seungcheol top -

- Seungcheol top -

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Seungcheol sits quietly on his son's bed, he read a book to his little one in the hope that he'll soon fall asleep so he can spend the evening with Wonwoo alone with him.

Surprisingly, the little boy is still full of energy after playing in the park next door all day, but the father can't take it any more - he's on his fourth story and the child still isn't asleep.

" Appa, I've lost my stuffed toy..." The little one pouts, rubbing his eyes.

Seungcheol understands better why his child can't sleep, so he starts looking for his son's stuffed toy, which he soon finds in the bathroom next door.

The little boy giggles and apologizes to his father for making him look for the stuffed toy when it's his fault.

The dad just shook his head and planted a little kiss on his little boy's forehead before reading a final story to his little one, and this time at the end of it the child is finally asleep, Seungcheol sighs and cries victory inwardly.

Hesitating no longer, he leaves his son's room and joins his lover in the kitchen, who is still washing up, and Seungcheol smiles softly, coming up behind his boyfriend and letting his arms encircle Wonwoo's waist and placing several chaste, wet kisses on the nape of his lover's neck.

" Is he finally sleeping after all this time you spend with him ? "

" Yes, finally I mean, I couldn't take it anymore, just because he's stuffed toy was not in his arms he couldn't fell asleep. " Seungcheol rolls his eyes.

And Wonwoo giggles and quickly feels his eldest's hands passed under his shirt, he blinks quickly but he also lets it happen, it's been a long time since he and his boyfriend have had an intimate moment like this so he's keen to make the most of it.

Seungcheol gets the message, so he brings both his hands up to Wonwoo's nipples and starts to play with them as he continues to place lots of kisses on the nape of his lover's neck.

The youngest starts moaning softly, barely audible but enough to get Seungcheol all hot and bothered, he leaves one of his hands on Wonwoo's nipples and moves the other down to his boyfriend's pants.

Without hesitation he deftly pulls down the young man's garment and removes the boy's underwear too, Wonwoo moans more and more, both his hands come up out of the sink water and he places them on the counter instead.

" Do you want me to make love to you ? Or do you just want me to make you feel good, to take that erection away from you ~ " Seungcheol's voice is suave and husky, turn on Wonwoo even more.