- SeokHao - come with me -

- Minghao top -( xyzbith here your request I hope your going to enjoy it ! )

- Minghao top -
( xyzbith here your request I hope your going to enjoy it ! )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Two years have passed since their first kiss and their choice to become a couple, Minghao and Seokmin have always been very close but being extremely shy they never had the opportunity to really tell each other what was on their minds. Nevertheless, after six months the two men decided to have an honest and sincere discussion and ended up getting together at the end of their exchange.

That day, the two were celebrating their two-year anniversary of love. They were at home, sitting on their sofa, eating and drinking and watching a good movie; Seokmin was comfortably positioned in his eldest son's arms, and the latter was placing several kisses in his boyfriend's hair, at times feeding him, at times placing kisses on his cheek, at times saying sweet things, but everything remained sweet.

Until Minghao drops a piece of food, which lands on the younger boy's crotch, and the older boy quickly tries to clean up his mistake, but of course he's massaging Seokmin's crotch at the same time. The younger boy holds back a groan and his gaze quickly becomes inflamed.

His eyes come to meet Minghao's and he takes real pleasure in playing with his boyfriend's emotions, slowly letting his hand come to touch his boyfriend's now swollen crotch and then he comes to sigh in his boyfriend's ear.

" Come with me."

" To where ? "

" We're not going to do it on the sofa, well we can do it anywhere but the bed are more confortable no ? "

" Hum, I don't know what are you talking about.." Seokmin blush..

" You are the only one with that.." Minghao point to Seokmin swollen crotch.

" Hey ! Don't point at it, this is embarrassing. "

" You are embarrassed not me, but anyway did you want any help ? It's our anniversary too so.. let's celebrate it on the bed."

Seokmin look at his boyfriend and accepts, the two lovers get up from the sofa, the elder turns off the TV and grabs his youngest's wrist to lead him towards their bedroom, once inside Seokmin's back quickly meets the bed and Minghao finds himself on top of him.

The older man's hands slide under the younger man's top and he lets his fingers play with Seokmin's nipples. The younger man starts to let out little noises of happiness, barely audible, but when Minghao rubs his knee against Seokmin's crotch, the younger man starts to moan.

Minghao smiles, slowly peels off the clothes covering the little one's body and then removes his own clothes, kissing his beloved's lips, neck, collarbone and torso. Of course, Seokmin responds with a moan and begins to grow impatient.

The eldest understands this so he takes his boyfriend's thighs and makes him stop moving, and this works, then an idea comes into his head, he places his boyfriend's legs on his shoulders and Seokmin opens his eyes wondering what's going on.

" What are you doing ? "

" We've never done this position before and I want to try."

" I don't know this position."

" It's an extremely basic position in adult films if you know what I mean."

" Hyungie ! I'm not like you, I don't watch this kind of things." Seokmin makes a slight pout.

" I don't watch any anymore, I was just kidding you know. But I really want to try it like this, not you ? "

" Um okay why not, I trust you. "

The older man smiles and strokes his boyfriend's hair gently, about to get up to fetch something useful for what's to come, but Seokmin holds him back, his gaze proving that he really wants to do it now, so much the worse if nothing protects them - they're both clean anyway.

Minghao obviously understands what his boyfriend wants, so he positions himself correctly, puts Seokmin's legs back on his shoulders, warns his boyfriend and inserts himself into him, a long, painful moan escapes from the younger man's mouth, Minghao waits for his boyfriend to get used to him and for him to tell him he can go.

After just a few seconds, Seokmin nods and Minghao starts to move, Seokmin starts to moan and the elder quickly comes to kiss him on the lips to cover the noises, he continues to stroke at the same time and the pleasure is felt.

After a few strokes, Seokmin puts his hands on Minghao's shoulders and begs him with his eyes to speed up, so the older man does, the elder simultaneously sucking and licking his boyfriend's skin to mark him as he pleases, so the others will understand that the young man belongs to him...

" Ahh I'm gonna fucking ~ ! "

" Please wait a little longer."

" Come with me ! Fuck, I can't Hum ~ hold on any Ah ! Longer, ah shit ~"

Still, Minghao continues to give blows in the right places, Seokmin holds back from coming and finally after a few minutes, the elder says he'll come so the two men come together in a long moan of pure pleasure. Minghao gently withdraws from Seokmin and goes off to wash up a bit.

He brings back a washcloth filled with water and returns to Seokmin to clean him up a little, then takes his clothes for the night and changes, helping his boyfriend into pyjamas too, and then the two boys, a little tired from what they've just done, decide to go to bed.

At first Seokmin turns his back to Minghao and Minghao hugs him from behind, placing kisses in the boy's hair and caressing his lover's belly over his clothes, but after a few minutes Seokmin doesn't like the position any more, so he turns and places his head on his lover's chest, who smiles gently.

He puts one of his hands under his boyfriend's top and places many kisses in his lover's hair. Seokmin says he still likes the new position they're trying out, and Minghao replies that there are other positions out there, and that they have all the time in the world to experiment with them.

After a lovely, down-to-earth chat, the two lovers ended up in the arms of Morpheus, happy to be in each other's arms.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3