- JunHao - Harrasment -

( For the person who wanted to have a JunHao os with Jun on top ! )

- Top Jun -

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Jun's father, the emperor of the Circles kingdom, has passed away, so it's now the blond boy who has taken on the role of emperor, bringing order and peace to the palace and his people.

Right now, the young man is sitting on his throne with a glass of apple juice in his hand, watching his subjects at work and feeling bad for one of them. He was about to call out to him, but his cousin beat him to it, and he doesn't even wonder why he's here, since his elder spends more time here than in his own kingdom.

Jun turns his attention back to his other subjects and sees that one of them is being harass by the others, looking like a bit of a martyr, so the emperor decides to get down from his chair and go to his subjects.

" What's the meaning of this ? Why did you harass him ? "

" My emperor, we didn't do anything, he fell on his own. We didn't harass him ! "

" I was on my chair in front of you, do you think I'm blind ? "

" No, my emperor."

" Stop acting like that towards him my late father always made sure the general atmosphere was good so that atmosphere will always be present within this palace is that clear ? "

" Yes, my emperor. "

" Young man, come with me."

Jun extends his hand towards the young man, the latter's eyes begin to glisten but he swallows his tears as he always does and straightens up on his own, without accepting the blond's help, the emperor sighs and rolls his eyes as he begins to walk towards his room, the servant follows him and they arrive together in the royal suite.

" You're going to tell me what's going on with these women, right ? "

The servant shakes his head from side to side, not wanting to say anything because he's afraid to be backfire and it's going to be even worse than before. The young man prefers not to say anything, but Jun disagrees, he come over to his servant and backing him up to the wall of the room. The servant swallows, finding himself trapped between his emperor and the wall. He doesn't know where to look, so he looks down at the floor.

" You are Minghao ? "

The servant nods.

" Use your tongue, or I'll make you use it."

Minghao looks up at Jun and almost automatically his lips meet his, the servant is completely shocked by this, he doesn't know how to act it's true that the emperor has never left him indifferent that's why the others are disgusting by him but he would never have thought that the emperor would kiss him like this, with a lot of desire and passion.