- CheolSoo - Coldly -

- Top Jisoo -

- Top Jisoo -

( Rinaa_ae Here your request with the Cheolsoo I hope you like it )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Everyone in Seventeen group knows that Seungcheol and Joshua are a couple, everyone loves the little duo, but for some time now all the members have been realizing that something isn't quite right. The leader stays with the maknae and Joshua acts completely differently, he's no longer close to Seungcheol at all and he's very cold towards the oldest and youngest member of the group, whereas he's very gentle and calm towards the other members of the group.

Seungcheol tries to get Joshua to talk, to understand what's going on, to find out why his lover is ignoring him, to understand why the boy is running away from him as if he had the plague, but nothing. Joshua's mute, he's not talking to him, and that's really starting to get on the leader's nerves.

Today, like every other day, Seungcheol tried to talk to Joshua, but once again Joshua completely ignored him. The leader sighed heavily and went straight into Chan's arms, where of course the maknae welcomed his leader and the latter began to ask his maknae for some advice to help him understand what the American was up to.

Evidently Chan had been analyzing the situation from the start and told his leader that Joshua might be jealous of the closeness between them. Seungcheol simply laughed at this and shook his head negatively, but when he turned his head and saw Joshua's cold gaze on him and Chan, he realized that maybe the maknae was right.

The leader got up from the sofa and followed the American, the young man still running away from the older man, but this time Seungcheol didn't give in, he'd had more than enough of his boyfriend's behavior, so he grabbed his lover's wrist and dragged him into his room, once they were inside Seungcheol let go of his boyfriend and locked the door before settling down on his bed.

" Can you explain to me why you've been acting so coldly toward me lately ? "

" Why do you think I've been acting coldly towards you hmm ? You really have no idea baby ? "

Seungcheol swallows hard because of Chan he has a little idea but he doesn't want to assume it's that, but as Joshua calls him baby he knows his lover is slightly upset because this nickname comes out of Joshua's mouth only when he's slightly upset and wants something....

When he sees the American approach him and get on his legs, he starts to blush, then feels the younger man's lips on his neck, and the younger man starts to suck on his lover's skin.
The elder holds his boyfriend's hips, but Joshua grunts so Seungcheol stops holding his lover and lets him do what he wants, so the American starts to move his hips against his boyfriend's body and the elder starts to moan.

" Shh don't moan baby, we've hardly begun."

" Aren't you going to ~ tell me why you were acting coldly ? "

" You really have no idea ? Oh come on baby I'm sure you do."

" You're jealous of my closeness to Chan is ah ~"

Joshua's response to this was simply to move his hips even more and the two boys' erections met, this obviously made the older boy moan and Joshua smiled wryly into his lover's neck, once he'd finished doing his art he stepped back and admired him, his smirk widened and he came to attack his boyfriend's lips then he made him lie down on the bed and continued undulating his body against Seungcheol's.

The leader moans louder and louder, and he slaps the mattress to warn his boyfriend that he's coming, but Joshua doesn't stop - quite the opposite, in fact - and this makes both boys come at the same time. Joshua steps back and smiles as he sees that his boyfriend is full of sweat.

" I want you with no clothes on when I get back we're not done having fun yet you and me."

Joshua lifts himself off Seungcheol's legs and heads for the bathroom, the leader figures it's probably to get some protection and lube so he does his boyfriend's bidding he takes off his clothes and places his stomach against the mattress. A few seconds later he feels a body come over him and fingers slowly caress his back, Seungcheol bites his lower lip and Joshua giggles.

He stops caressing, whispers in his boyfriend's ear that he's going to insert himself into him and the leader blinks rapidly and nods his head in agreement, the American smiles and gently inserts himself into his boyfriend, without even warning him he immediately starts to move once he's in a suitable position, Seungcheol starts moaning and Joshua does the same.

After a few minutes of tapping in the right spot the American senses he's going to come so he grabs his boyfriend's crotch and moves back and forth along the length of his lover, the two lovers after some more time end up coming together, Joshua inside Seungcheol and the leader in the younger man's hand.

Slowly Joshua withdraws from Seungcheol and goes off to wash his hand in the bathroom, when he returns to the room he sees his leader with one of his sweaters in his hands and with a few small drops of sweat running down his face.

" Making you come a third time is going through my mind Cheol ~"

" I'm tired... please we'll do it tomorrow if you want."

" It was supposed to be a punishment for your closeness to Chan but in the end you like it more than anything else."

" It's a good thing I like it, otherwise we'd have to ask ourselves some serious questions. Shua don't forget that I love you."

" Why do you spend your time with Chan ? "

" Because we get along well, and I don't think jealousy is necessary."

" Hum ~"

" Besides, Hansol and Chan are a couple, so don't worry.."

" Uh ? This is true ? Hansol's never jealous, though..."

" No never because he trusts Chan and me, he knows we won't do something that will cause the loss of the love of our lives."

Joshua shakes his head slowly and comes to stroke his boyfriend's hair, Seungcheol moves closer to him and comes to hug his lover's waist, the American smiles at this cute sight, he places a kiss on his boyfriend's forehead and decides to push him slightly in order to join him in bed, The leader rests his head on the younger man's chest and the latter resumes his gentle caresses. Now he has no reason to be cold towards his boyfriend, as the whole situation has been cleared up and he now knows that he and Chan are just friends and nothing more.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3