- JeongCheol - Devour -

- Seungcheol top -

- Seungcheol top -

( For the person who wanted this )

~ Werewolf style ~

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

The heat of March is unbearable for Jeonghan, forcing him to hide in his room all day long and to cover himself from the sun when he goes out. At the moment, the young omega is getting ready to eat, but he's not really hungry, so he decide to just drink a little. After a few minutes alone, he hears someone knocking on his door, so the young man goes to open the door to his apartment.

When he opens it, he soon regrets it, for in front of him is Seungcheol, his neighbor but also a powerful alpha wolf. Their relationship are clearly not the best, the older love to tease the younger and Jeonghan are sometimes pissed off by his older behavior.

" Seungcheol hyung, what are you doing here ? "

" Tonight don't leave here. "

" Why not ? "

" The wolves are looking to devour person like you, you have a beautiful scent so.. watch out."

Jeonghan swallows and pushes Seungcheol away, the latter having come a little too close to the blond for the youngest's heart to calm down, the elder has a slight smile on his lips when he sees the omega's little nose wrinkle, and his little eyes blink delicately.

" Seungcheol ! We scent something, someone are here, we can devour him ? "

" No, this is my room there's nobody else here but me."

" I'm sure you have someone in your room, I can feel it."

" I promise you nobody are here."

Seungcheol's friend nods and leaves, the alpha checking that the other has disappeared before turning to Jeonghan, the latter simply nods to thanks him but the elder isn't satisfied with that, he lifts the younger's head with his fingers and places a kiss on the corner of the younger lips.

The omega pushes the alpha away and runs off to his kitchen with his cheekbones on fire, Seungcheol smiles at this cute reaction, he decides to go to the younger side in the kitchen when he manages to get behind the youngest he embraces him and smells the boy's perfume.

" Seungcheol ! What are you doing ? "

" You smell really good..."

" Don't devour me, hyung..."

" I'm going to devour you only if you let me do it."