- SoonChan - Hairstyle -

- Chan top -

- Chan top -

( GhulamBhatti6 Here your request hope you like it ! )

N/A : I already miss Chan long hair.

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Soonyoung is sitting up in bed, watching a sequel to one of his favorite series. with a lollipop in his mouth. He's a little bored, even though the series is great, he's missing someone, and that someone is his boyfriend, who left in the early afternoon and didn't tell Soonyoung where he was going, he even said that if he told him it would spoil the surprise, what surprise Soonyoung has no idea but he can't wait to find out, when he gets about halfway through the film, he hears the apartment door open.

A huge smile takes place on his face but he doesn't move from his bed, he knows full well that his boyfriend is going to join him anyway, and he's right to think like that because the door to his room opens, he turns his head towards the door and he sees his lover, and this is the cold shower, he wasn't expecting this and it makes his smile disappear.

" Oh no I don't like that reaction you don't like new hairstyle ? " Chan are disappointed a little bit

" It's not that I don't like it it's just that I was used to your long hair and it looks strange."

" So you don't like it, don't worry worst case scenario it grows hair back. "

" Stop taking what I say the wrong way, your new hairstyle suits you. Anyway, any hairstyle looks good on you, you're gorgeous in any circumstance."

Chan's smile, which had disappeared, reappeared and he decided to join his boyfriend in bed, he settled down behind his elder and embraced him from behind, the two lovers decided to continue watching the series together but he stopped towards the end of the episode because an explicit episode appeared and this made Soonyoung blush.

He hadn't expected it and it made turn him on, plus he knew his boyfriend shared his point of view because he could feel the boy's crotch rubbing against his ass and it made him shivers.

" I have a feeling I'm not the only one who wants to do it ~"

" Hum Channie ! Please... "

" Please what ? Tell me what you want..."

" You know very well what I want ~"

The younger man, amused by the situation, puts his hands under his boyfriend's T-shirt and caresses his lover's soft skin, placing multiple kisses on the nape of his beloved's neck. His crotch continues to rub against Soonyoung's ass, but he doesn't do anything more.

" Chan ! I'm hurting..don't you want to help me seriously ? "

" Help you with what ? "

" Stop playing, or I'll take back what I said and you look ugly with that hairstyle. "

" You're on your own with your erection hyung."

Chan pulls his hands out from under his eldest's T-shirt and moves away from the older man, but the latter holds him back. Soonyoung's little puppy eyes flutter rapidly and then, now that he has Chan's hand in his hands, he decides to do what he wants with it, so he takes it up to his crotch.

" Soonie you're going to regret this after... "

" How could I regret something I extremely want Hum ? "

" Suit yourself, just know I don't feel like going for protection and lube. "

" You don't even have to prepare me you know. "

" Good thing I wasn't planning to, belly to mattress now. "

Soonyoung swallows but does it anyway, Chan comes and pulls down his boyfriend's pants and underwear then does the same with his clothes, without even warning his elder he gets inside him and starts to move, nevertheless when he hears his boyfriend's grunts of pain and not his moans he calms down.

He slows down the pace and finds a speed that suits him and his elder, moving gently and holding his lover's hips between his hands to keep him in place, delicately placing many kisses on the nape of his lover's neck and continuing his movements.

" Ah ~ I... please speed up a little. "

To this Chan responds with a more assertive stroke in the right spot, and this makes Soonyoung scream and moan with pleasure, obviously Chan moans along with his boyfriend and after a few strokes given in that same spot the two boys come together.

" Chan, you came like me, can you pull out of me ? "

" Who said it was over ? You think I forgot your criticism of my hairstyle ? "

" Please, you know I was joking ! You're really handsome even with that hairstyle, I don't want a second round, not today please. I'm too tired"

Of course Chan agrees, he won't do anything without his boyfriend's consent where this sort of thing is concerned, so Chan withdraws as gently as possible from his boyfriend and goes off to get some tissues to clean up the spot on the bed that Soonyoung has soiled.

When he returns, he sees that his eldest has rolled over to the other side of the bed and has put on a pair of pants that are too big for him, no doubt one of Chan's clothes. Chan quickly cleans up the mess, puts on a pair of pants and then joins his lover in bed.

" Besides, we haven't even finished the series with all this."

" That's okay, but since you've been back you haven't kissed me once, which disappoints me a little."

" I'm sorry, but after you criticized me, I was a little upset, so of course I didn't feel like kissing you. "

" And now your anger's over, isn't it ? "

" Yes don't worry."

" No, I heard in your voice that your still angry at me, I say sorry ! " Soonyoung pout a little bit.

Chan giggles softly he was just playing with his older, so slowly he turns his head towards his elder's and kisses him delicately on the lips, the exchange is gentle and pleasant, but quickly becomes more torrid as Chan inserts his tongue into his elder's mouth, nevertheless after a few minutes the younger one finally pulls back, not wanting to go too far, as his elder doesn't want a second round.

Slowly, he places a gentle kiss on his lover's forehead, then on the tip of his nose, and leaves his lover to position himself as he wishes, so that the end of this afternoon is spent gently and calmly.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3