- JunHao - Fuck -

- Minghao top -

- Minghao top -

( lilacbamyang Here your request hope your going to like it )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Pov Jun

I wake up with a huge headache and especially with a person who hug my body, I slowly turn my head towards the person beside me and I'm surprised to see that it's my ex, Minghao and I it's now been over six months since our relationship ended, many different things happened which led to our separation, I've been very affected by this as I loved and still love Minghao to this day.

Our love has always been the perfect representation of a mixture of sweetness and passion, we've often gone beyond any hateful comments we've had, we've always made our love for each other shine brighter than anything and everything, Nevertheless, after more than two years of idyllic, carnal love, we had to put an end to it all because our relationship was causing more problems than it was helping, and as the days went by we realized that other people's hatred was getting to us far more than we thought.

We argued all the time about it, and the love that existed between us gradually turned to hatred, and before we hated each other too much we ended up leaving each other. Nevertheless, fate really wanted to join us, and even though my head hurts, the images from the night before are very clear in my mind, and I think spending the night with Minghao doing this did me more good than I thought it would...

-> The events of the previous day / no one pov

Jun is invited by his best friend to a party at Seungcheol and Jeonghan's house. The two older kids have asked everyone to bring their friends, so of course Chan asks Jun to come with him, so twelve of them end up under the same roof.

Jun finds this really odd, because in his memory his ex was Jeonghan's best friend, so it was highly likely that he'd be there, but he's not, and Jun has no idea whether he's disappointed or not.

The party is incredible, the alcohol is flowing through their veins and finally Minghao joins the party, Jun's heart beating extremely fast at the sight of the younger man but the older man prefers not to pay any attention, at the moment he's on the dance floor which is the living room of the two owners of the house and he's going wild until he feels hands resting on his hips.

Slowly he turns and doesn't even have time to realize what's happening when lips meet his own, Jun blinks but when he realizes it's Minghao he closes his eyelids, puts his arms around his ex's neck and the younger man slides his hands up the older man's ass, Jun moan and Minghao takes the opportunity to insert his tongue into the older man's mouth and Jun begins to move his body against the younger man's, the boy grunts and continues to knead his ex's ass between his hands.

Slowly Jun backs away from his ex and sighs as he realizes what has just happened, Minghao bites his lower lip and then lays a trail of kisses along his elder's neck and asks the boy to continue what they've just started in one of the bedrooms upstairs. Obviously, Jun is guided by his heart and his desire to go further, and he follows Minghao to a bedroom.

Once inside, Minghao takes Jun's wrist and lays him on the bed, then takes a small key and locks the door. He then delicately placed himself on top of his ex and began to place a few wet kisses on Jun's warm skin. The young man tilted his head to one side to give more access to his younger, who smiled and came to bite the boy's skin.

" Ah ~ Hao.. Fuck.."

" What's going on, baby ? Tell me what you want ? "

" I want you to make me come, I'm in pain.."

" You still don't like to fuck, well to make love.."

Jun shakes his head negatively and Minghao smiles, he still allows himself to remove Jun's clothes and his own before getting busy, the fact that his ex still doesn't like penetration doesn't bother him, there are always other techniques to make the other come and Minghao knows full well how to achieve it.

Slowly he moves into the right position and rubs their two erections together, Jun moans and Minghao groans too, then returns to kiss his eldest on the lips, then lets his mouth roam over his ex's body as he moves. The older man moans more and more, and when he senses that he's about to come, he lightly taps the younger man's shoulders, but the latter doesn't stop - on the contrary, he even continues, speeding up his movements.

In just a few minutes, the two men come together and Minghao gets up and fetches some tissues to clean his body and Jun's. Once they're clean, Minghao returns to Jun's side on the bed and wraps his arms around the boy's waist.

" I missed you, baby..." Minghao says in a breath before drifting off to sleep.

" I missed you too, Hao..." Said the older one before falling asleep.

-> Back in the morning, pov Jun

" You're done looking at me. "

I jump slightly and sit up slowly, letting out a grunt of pain, Minghao also moves into a sitting position and instinctively his arms come to wrap around my waist and his head comes to rest on my shoulder. Without hesitation I lean my head back and sigh, a solitary tear rolls down my right cheek and I place one of my hands on his.

" Don't cry baby, I know this reminds you of our relationship.."

" That's how we used to wake up, you remember ? "

" How could I forget the best awakenings of my life baby, you know Junnie I run our separation over and over in my head and I honestly tell myself that we... we can't stop like this. Look at us, there's still love between us."

" If we give each other another chance do you promise me that we'll talk calmly together before we get angry with each other? "

Minghao doesn't answer, but he caresses my stomach with his fingers and places a few kisses on my bare shoulder, I smile, my youngest has never been very expressive with his words he much prefers to give me all the attention in the world through his gestures and that's fine with me, this decision to resume our love relationship is for both of us and we'll make sure that this time nothing more separates us.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

A simple question, did you prefere to have a style of writing like that ( with pov of one of the members ) or just with no one pov ?