- Game - JunHao -

Minghao top

Minghao top

My fourth favorite ship

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Jun and Minghao have been a couple for some time now, at first everything was going well for them, but now the older one is fed up with the older one ignoring him, honestly he spends more time playing and stream than looking after him.

The older one really wants to get back at him, and after a few weeks of solitude, Jun has a plan in mind and knows what to do. Right now, he knows that his boyfriend is doing a live show and playing in front of his subscribers, his lover wants to play and well, he's going to play too, but at a different game.

As discreetly as possible he enters the room, as the youngest has his headphones on he doesn't hear the blond arrive and this makes him really happy, once he's arrived at Minghao's side, he gets down on his knees and comes under the desk, slowly his hands come to grip the youngest's belt and the latter swallows as he looks down.

Jun shakes his head and removes his lover's belt, then his pants, Minghao puts his joystick down on his desk and stops Jun in his tracks, the elder smiles wryly and takes Minghao's hand in his own, slowly he draws his youngest's fingers to his mouth and starts sucking them sensually, Minghao can't quite define why but this action alone makes him hard and Jun notices it well.

He stops sucking Minghao's fingers and removes the younger man's underwear, biting his lower lip as he sees his lover's crotch swollen like that.

" Play your game and occupy your subscribers. I'll play my own game, and keep myself busy."

"Junnie, don't do this to me..."

" Hold back your moaning or they'll hear you and suspect something."

Minghao swallows, takes his controller in hand and starts playing again. Jun smiles and, before taking his younger in his mouth, licks and sucks Minghao's legs. Minghao tries to concentrate on his game and holds back his moans as best he can.

Seeing that his boyfriend is resisting well, Jun puts his hand on his lover's crotch and decides to play a little, letting it slide but doing nothing, the aim being to drive Minghao crazy, the young man takes his eyes off his screen and looks at his elder.

" Stop this fucking game Junnie hyung. "

" No, I'm clearly not done, your game is more important than me lately so I'm getting even. Resist. "

" Asshole."

" Watch your mouth and your words, or I'll leave you like this and you're on your own."

The youngest is silent, and concentrates again on his game, Jun is happy with this, he comes at last to take his youngest in hand and starts to go back and forth. He feels Minghao's legs trembling with pleasure, and this satisfies him; he soon hears a grunt of pleasure, so he stops.

Minghao grunts a second time, and he lightly kicks Jun to get him to continue, he knows he's going to come soon and he definitely can't stay like this, it's unbearable and it hurts most of all.

Jun understands this, but as his younger's is impatient, he decides to play a little longer, which makes the younger boy even more impatient.

" Please stop your game already. Suck me, do me good. Do what you want with me but take this erection away."

" Please, is that too much to say ? "

Minghao looks up at his screen and sees that he's lost miserably, this really isn't surprising but he decides to tell his subscribers that the live ends now and he concentrates on his boyfriend.

The older boy shifts Minghao off the desk, and stays on his knees in front of him, then as the game is over he decides to stop playing too. He takes his youngest in his mouth and starts licking and suck Minghao's length. Minghao moans with pleasure, his head tilts back and he feels Jun undo the buttons on his top.

He soon finds his torso completely exposed and his eldest lets his fingers slide over his body, all this making his head spin, he breathes rapidly and moans more and more, honestly he doesn't care about making noise as it's just the two of them.

After a few minutes, the younger man finally comes in the older man's mouth, the latter takes a handkerchief and spits it all out, Minghao feels in heaven, he can hardly calm his breathing, and his eyes are filled with tears of pleasure.

" Damn, that was intense Junnie hyungie."

" Are you going to care for me more in the future and stop playing ? "

" I like my game though and it's what I do for have money and live."

" I don't like your game personally it hurts me to see you ignoring me all the time."

" Aw hyungie, i'm so sorry."

Minghao comes and takes Jun by the hips and settles him on his legs, Jun sighs and sulks a little, he calms down when he feels Minghao fill his neck with kisses. Gently, his head turns towards Minghao's and their lips meet in a slow, languorous kiss.

Jun moans in the exchange as he feels Minghao's tongue enter his mouth and it pleases him to feel this emotion, this sensation after so much time, it really does him good.

After a few kisses, Jun pulls back and gets Minghao to let go of him so he can get into bed. Minghao quickly joins him and the two lovers position themselves better to fall asleep more easily.

" Baby, I promise I'll be more present for you, I'll stop playing my game, and I'll play with you."

" Play with me ? "

" You'll see what I mean in a week baby, for now sleep."

" Hmm."

Minghao places a kiss on Jun's forehead and the two lovers fall asleep very quickly, Jun happy that for the first time in a long time Minghao is sleeping with him and not playing his game. He finally feels that he's more important than this game, and he's happy with that.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3