- Base - MinWon -

Mingyu Top

Mingyu Top

My fifth favorite ship

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Wonwoo and Mingyu are two boys who hate each other, they're both in the mafia world, but they're two completely different bases, that's why they don't like each other because they're both trying to be the biggest bases in that universe.

Nevertheless, at times, as at present, they are obliged to cooperate to kill the biggest public dangers, the biggest drug dealers or human traffickers.

Wonwoo finds himself in Mingyu's office, where they discuss their case, hoping to find a way to kill the most problematic man of the moment. Yes, they're mafiosi, but their particularity is to help the police catch the real bad people of the universe; if they have no choice, they kill, but the police don't tell them anything because it also gets rid of the horrible people.

" Do you think we can catch him with your rotten plan ? I don't think it's going to work honestly."

" Try to find a better solution, instead of not believing in me."

" I believe in you, even if I don't want to, the passage of time forces me to believe in your idea."

" Mingyu seriously-"

" We don't have time to talk more than that Wonwoo."

Mingyu gets up from his chair, takes his jacket and puts it on, then grabs Wonwoo's wrist and drags him to his car. Once in the car, they settle in and leave the base.

When Mingyu sees the face of the man he's looking for, he follows Wonwoo's plan.

That is to say, he places his face in his elder's neck and the latter grunts as he feels the younger man sucking his skin, his head tilts back and one of his hands explores Mingyu's hair while his other hand is on the wrist of his door.

He doesn't know why, but what his youngest is doing feels really good, it's seriously starting to become a problem as he quickly craves more, nevertheless Mingyu stops and gets out of the car, Wonwoo regains his senses and gets out of the car too.

Together they set off running, soon catching up with the man who had also started running, once the man was in their hands, they dragged him to the policeman, who thanked them.

The two mobsters follow and get back into Mingyu's car, remaining silent for a while until the car starts.

" You're coming with me to my base, I'd like us to finish what we started."

" That was for the plan, I have no desire to set foot in your base for anything other than helping the police. "

" Wonwoo, dare to tell me you didn't like what we started, you know I heard it..."

" Heard what ? "

The car stops because they've reached a red light, Mingyu takes the opportunity to come and put one of his hands on Wonwoo's leg and he whispers sensuously into his elder's ear next to him.

" I heard you moaning Wonwoo ~"

The young man's hand comes to rest on his eldest's crotch and the young man starts to blush, he tries to pull the boy's hand away but finally abandons the idea, he decides to let himself go because anyway it would be a lie if he said he didn't feel like it.

The car starts up again but stops a few seconds later, yet they've only arrived at Mingyu's base but apparently desire has got the better of what they'd originally planned.

" What the... ah ~ Mingyu ah ~"

Mingyu is now on top of Wonwoo, he's made to stretch out the seat and he places himself suitably on top of his elder, his mouth has returned to his elder's neck and without waiting any longer he leaves more traces in his wake, he undoes his elder's shirt and lets his mouth come to explore Wonwoo's body.

Wonwoo obviously starts moaning more and more, his hands get lost in his younger hair and his desire to go further skyrockets, Mingyu steps back and looks at his work, proud of what he's done, and out of envy he just undoes the older man's belt, then his pants and underwear come off too.

" I want to suck you hyung ~ Can I ? "

" Um, do what you want with me, but get this fucking erection off me."

The youngest has a smirk at the corners of his lips, he puts his head level with his eldest's crotch but he does nothing except play with Wonwoo, that is, he licks his eldest's legs, he leaves tracks in his path but he does nothing more and this makes the eldest growl.

" Stop playing and suck my fucking cock."

" You know seeing you so demanding and impatient makes me want to play with you even more."

" Please don't, Mingyu..."

" Put your claws away little kitten, I'm going to make you feel better, just be patient for a little while."

" I'm tired of waiting do you understand ? "

Mingyu smiled, if he understood that his eldest was suffering and needed someone to make him feel better then he decided to stop playing, he finally took his eldest in his mouth and sucked him all over, Wonwoo moaned more and more obviously he didn't think that his number one enemy, could give him so much effect and yet right now he was clearly turning his head.

The youngest is definitely good at it, he knows what he's doing and it feels great on the older one, his moans are a sweet melody to the younger one's ears and he quickly senses that his eldest is coming.

Using one of his hands, he opens the glove compartment of his car and takes a handkerchief, sucks one last time on his eldest's length and then puts it in the youngest's mouth.

Mingyu spits it all back into the handkerchief and gets back behind the wheel, the two boys' breathing becomes jerky and a gentle smile appears at the corners of their lips.

" Let's make a deal together."

" Hmm ? What did you want to do ? "

" Every mission successful I'll suck you off, every mission unsuccessful you'll suck me off."

" Every big deal successful you fuck me, every big deal failed I fuck you."

" I really like what you're proposing here."

In the end, the hatred between the two mobsters seems to no longer exist ; only desire is now present between them.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3