- ChanHao - Respect -

Thanks for the 3K !

Thanks for the 3K !

- Chan top -

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Chan and Minghao have been a couple for a while now, but nobody in the group knows about it, or at least they pretend not to have understood the relationship between the two boys.

At the moment, Chan is sitting on the sofa in the agency's lounge, quietly drinking the cup of coffee prepared by his boyfriend, but the first sip is so bitter that he ends up spitting it all back into the cup.

The maknae coughs and decides to go to the kitchen for a glass of water to change the taste in his mouth. He sighs, knowing full well that it's Minghao again who doesn't respect him, who decides to play with him and not behave like a nice boyfriend.

The young man runs a hand through his hair and exits the kitchen with the idea of finding his lover in mind, he knows where he is because he's there all the time and indeed he was right to think like that because he's right there, in Jun's arms.

The two men seem to be in their own little bubble and don't seem to realize that there's Chan at the door, anger rising in the young man but he keeps his cool until he sees Jun put his lips to the nape of Minghao's neck.

" You have the softest skin and you smell so nice Hao-ssi."

" You have the most incredible arms to cuddle Junnie..."

For Chan, this exchange was too much, he was willing to accept anything out of love for his eldest, but not such disrespect. With a determined step, he re-entered the room and stood in front of his two elders, his arms crossed over his chest and his icy gaze met Minghao's.

" I'm going to borrow him for two minutes, Jun hyung " He say that to Jun, the men look at him and he try to speak but Chan shakes his head

" And you, your going to come with me, we have to talk." Chan say to Minghao with a cold voice.

Chan grabs Minghao's wrist, lifts him off the floor and drags him with him to his room. Once inside, he locks the door and presses Minghao against it before kissing him fiercely and aggressively on the lips.

Minghao tries to push Chan away, but Chan grabs the older man's hands between his own and prevents him from doing anything. After several minutes of this, the younger man finally backs down.

He takes Minghao's wrist again and leads him to the shower, Minghao swallows, sees Chan turn on the water and then turns to him with a very cold look on his face.

"Get undressed. You wanted to disrespect me? You dare make me disgusting coffee and do this kind of thing with Jun? You'll simply regret it now. "

"I do what I want I'm older than you."

"You really think the excuse of being older than me gives you any rights? What's the next step that I accept you cheating on me?! "

Chan's anger explodes and as he sees that Minghao isn't taking off his clothes he does it himself, taking off his own in quick succession and dragging his boyfriend with him into the shower.

The older boy's back naturally joins the shower wall and Chan goes straight to kissing him and touching him all over. The older boy begins to moan softly, trying to touch his lover but his lover prevents him from doing so.
Minghao grunts in displeasure but starts moaning again when he feels Chan sucking on his skin, his moans getting louder when he feels Chan's hand playing with his crotch.

" Wait Channie... I..."

Chan doesn't stop and Minghao finally comes in a long moan of pleasure, the younger lets the shower water clean his hand and he asks Minghao to turn around, at first the older doesn't but when he sees the dark look on his lover's face he decides to listen.

" Don't think I'm going to groom you and we're going to protect each other, I need you to feel the same pain I felt when I saw you being glued to Jun."

Chan enters his boyfriend, and starts moving without further ado, both men moan heavily and surprisingly Minghao isn't in pain, he realizes that despite his boyfriend being angry his aim isn't to hurt his elder, far from it.

" Chan... I'm ah ~ sorry... I've... um ~ understood and I'm going to AH ~ respect you now. "

" You know... fuck ~ if you just wanted us to make love ~ fuck... you should have told me directly..no need to play with my patience. I hope your going to understand now that you have to respect me more."

" Sorry ah ~ tomorrow you'll have breakfast in bed Hum ~ and we'll spend AH ~ The day together to make up for today. "

" Do you think you'll be able to move tomorrow ? Um ~ who said we're gonna stop at one round ? Ah ~ who said I don't want to beat the shit out of you until you can't walk anymore AH ~"

" CHAN ~ fucking right here ~ ah !!! "

Evidently during their discussion Chan continued his pelvic thrusts and eventually found Minghao's sweet spot and slams into it, the older man moans louder and louder and the two men after a few more minutes end up coming together.

Chan withdraws from Minghao without any gentleness and the elder lets out a little squeak of pain, the younger smiles wryly, lets the water wash it all away and then takes Minghao's wrist and drags him with him to his room.

Lying Minghao down on his bed, he positions himself above him, slowly letting his knee titillate his lover's crotch, the latter clinging to Chan's shoulders, but the younger man disagrees, getting Minho to let go and returning to kiss him on the lips.

The exchange is torrid and eager, as Chan's movements accelerate Minghao moans but his noises are camouflaged by the younger man's mouth, and so much the better, for the elder is not at all discreet.

Not that Chan minds the others hearing him, but it's still the middle of the night, so it'd be nice not to wake the others. Chan keeps moving his knee and finally Minghao comes once more.

" I hope you've still got plenty of energy, because the evening's just beginning. Did you want to play ? All right, let's play."

" Chan ~ more seriously I'm really sorry I disrespected you I'd put more distance between Jun and me."

" With the hickeys covering your body believe me he'll understand that you already belong to someone. "

The two boys giggle and Chan hasn't at all forgotten the objective he has in mind, he knows his eldest has a lot of stamina so he's ready to make her scream until noon, always hoping not to wake and disturb the others, they need rest while Minghao needs to understand not to play too much with Chan's patience.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

Allia2003 Here your request I really hope you like it !!