- JeongHao - All yours -

- Top Minghao -

- Top Minghao -

( kfangirlyahh your request ! )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

At the moment, Jeonghan and Minghao are at a party with some of their friends, Minghao stays with Seungcheol while Jeonghan gets wild on the dance floor with Chan and Soonyoung.

While the atmosphere is good and the music is flowing, a man comes and puts his hands on Jeonghan's hips. The boy stops his movements, turns towards the man and the latter puts his head close to Jeonghan's and the blond smiles, he put his arms around his friend shoulder, and they're smiles at each other's.

They was about to kiss but, Jeonghan's friends let go of him by force. Jeonghan saw that it was his Minghao who had come to them with a lot of jealousy in his eyes, the younger, grabbed Jeonghan's wrist and dragged him out of the nightclub.

Once outside, Minghao drags Jeonghan to his car, where the younger opens the door and lays his older on the seats. He stands over him, and quickly turns to close the door. He takes the car keys and locks it, Jeonghan tries to get up but Minghao slams his back against the seats again and throws his keys on the front seats.

" Hao ? What's going on ? "

" Just seeing you dance like that makes me hard, you don't seem to have understood but I have a big crush on you since the debut of our group..."

" Hey ! "

" And on top of that, Hyungwon who almost kissed you made me jealous."

" You don't have to be jealous honestly I... I have a crush on you too... " Jeonghan blushes.

" I want to show you the stars, show you that you belong to me and only to me..."

" Hao, now you've made me want to do it too, but we're not going to do it in the car, are we ? "

" Why not ? "

" We've got nothing to protect ourselves and the passersby, Hao, they'll.."

Minghao comes to kiss his oldest directly and his hands come to pass directly under his order top, gently his hands come to play with Jeonghan's nipples and the older can't help letting out a little moan muffled by Minghao's lips.

The younger takes advantage of this moment to insert his tongue into Jeonghan's mouth to explore his older oral cavity. Jeonghan lets him do this, lets him dominate him as he wishes, and continues to moan silently as he feels his younger's fingers caress him and Minghao tongue play in his mouth...

Minghao withdraws his hand from under Jeonghan's top and quickly places his hand on Jeonghan's crotch, which is as swollen as his own. The younger steps back slowly.

" Do you still want to stop now ? In such a good way, Han-ah it would be disappointing."

" Ahn ~ no we're not stopping, ahn ~ luckily the windows are tinted black, no one can see us from outside. Ahn ~"

" Exactly, and for protection. "

Minghao smiles wryly and reaches into his jacket pocket for a condom, Jeonghan blinks and smiles wryly like his youngest and takes the condom in his own hands.

" I see you've got everything ready ~"

" I've always dreamed of this."

" I didn't know that, take me in your car was one of your fantasies. "

" Now you do."

Minghao takes the condom back into his hands and places it on the back seat, removes his clothes at the top and Jeonghan straightens up slightly and comes to kiss and mark Minghao torso, the young man moans and leans his head back so intense is the pleasure, Jeonghan comes to undo his youngest belt and also removes his younger underwear.

Once Minghao is completely naked, he also removes the rest of Jeonghan's clothes, so that both boys are now completely naked.

" In this position ? "

Jeonghan nods and presses his back against the car door, Minghao moves his pelvis slightly to prepare his older, who closes his eyes and feels his youngest kiss him passionately, the faster the strokes, the more Jeonghan desires grow.

" Ahn ! Hao, ride me, take me, do what you want with me, i'm all yours ~ "

" That's interesting, Han-ah, don't forget that i'm all yours too ~"

Minghao steps back slightly and straightens up to place the condom over his crotch, then settles back properly and comes to activate his pelvis against Jeonghan again, the two moaning together, kissing passionately, at times.

Jeonghan marks and nips Minghao at times, the younger does the same at others until both come at the same time a few moments later.

" Hyung do you have any energy left ? "

" Um I'm fine yes why ? "

" I really want a round two, I've got a condom left. "

Minghao smiles wryly and Jeonghan smiles in the same way, the younger steps back from Jeonghan's legs and lets his older put his belly against the seats, Minghao lets Jeonghan's suck his fingers and pulls off his old condom in order to put it a little further away.

Once his fingers are thoroughly wet, he warns Jeonghan and inserts his fingers into him, immediately making scissor-like movements, Jeonghan moans and Minghao smiles.

" Fuck, take me now Hao ! "

" Impatient now ? "

" Yes ! Ah ! Please. Hey Hao never forget that i'm all yours."

" I won't forget it, and neither will you forget that I'm all yours too..."

Minghao removes his fingers and puts the condom around his crotch before entering in Jeonghan. Both let out a huge moan of pleasure then Minghao moves almost immediately.

Both boys moan with pleasure, Jeonghan clawing at the car seats when the pleasure is intense while Minghao keeps giving several strokes until he finds the right spot. Jeonghan moans some more and Minghao does the same, and the two men come together.

Minghao pulls out of Jeonghan and removes the condom to put it on the other, then gets dressed and helps the older get dressed too. Once he's done this, he takes the keys and opens the car to get out and throw the two condoms in the garbage can.

Jeonghan takes the opportunity to sit up front and wait for his younger, who soon arrives and settles behind the wheel. Jeonghan looks in the mirror and sees the many marks Minghao has made on him.

The older turns his head towards Minghao, who doesn't hesitate before kissing him aggressively. Jeonghan kisses his younger in the same way, and the younger steps back.

" I hope you're ready, Han-ah, because this is just the beginning of the evening."

" Are you really going to wear me out to my last breath ? "

" That sounds like a really good goal to me. "

" Go ahead ~ prove to me that you can do it. "

" Did you want to be my boyfriend Han-ah ? "

" Well.. yeah with great pleasure. "

Minghao's eyes start to sparkle at the idea of Jeonghan's challenge is already making him hard once more he can't wait for them to get back home, he's also looking forward to destroying Jeonghan and wearing him down to the end, taking him in every room of the house and in every position really seems like a goal he's enjoying. Jeonghan seems to agree too, so he's certainly not going to hold back.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3