- MinWon - I love you -

- Top Mingyu -

- Top Mingyu -

( reennjunn Here your request with the Meanie ! )

N/A : Thank you so much for the 20K this is so insane 🫶🏻

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Wonwoo he's sad because his boyfriend isn't here with him. Once again, he left very early in the morning and it's now past 11:30 p.m. and he's still not home.

The older are still awake at this hour because he's been feeling nauseous and extremely ill, but as his boyfriend wasn't there, he suffered and fought alone.

At the moment, the boy is sitting on the sofa in his living room, sipping an hot milk and watching TV.

After a few sentences from the serie he watch, Wonwoo has had enough, so he turns off his screen and decides to read a book instead, browsing until he hears the front door of his house open.

The black-haired man's smile comes to the corners of his lips, but quickly disappears when he sees that his lover is already getting ready to leave once again.

" Gyu-ah ! Please stay with me, I miss you you know."

Wonwoo's sad, tired little voice echoes in the younger mind, he stops in his tracks and drops his jacket on the floor before joining Wonwoo on the sofa.

Once he arrives at his lover's side, he places a light kiss on his cheek and then lowers his head into his boyfriend's neck to leave a few traces in his wake.

" I haven't forgotten you, baby, I promise you, it's just my job. You know being a policeman are hard sometimes."

" I know your job are ah ~ "

One of Mingyu's hands went up Wonwoo's shirt and the younger went straight to torturing the older nipples with his fingertips. The older begins to quiver and moan, and since this sounds like the most beautiful melody in Mingyu's ears, he continues slowly.

He removes his head from his boyfriend's neck, takes his hand from under the oldest T-shirt and rises from the couch, then holds out his hand to his lover. The latter smiles and gives his hand to his older, Wonwoo gets up and the two boys go straight to their room.

Once inside, Mingyu gently places Wonwoo on the bed and climbs on top of him. Every time they do this, the blond is extremely gentle and vigilant with the black-haired boy. It's as if Wonwoo were a precious object and Mingyu didn't want to break it.

" Baby ? Are you all right ? If you're too tired we won't do anything, baby."

" No, please I really want to do it, let's do it in this position that's all."