- JiCheol - Disappear -

- Seungcheol top -

- Seungcheol top -

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Jihoon has been on his own for three years now, married to someone he loved and still loves. He's never been sure why his husband suddenly disappeared, though the night between them had been really interesting, and he remembers it as if it were last night...

~ Flashback ~

Seungcheol lays his husband down on the bedroom bed, comes over him and gently unbuttons the shirt Jihoon is wearing, then removes the younger man's pants and underwear and begins to fill and dot Jihoon's entire body. The young man begins to moan softly, and then out of envy he starts to move his body, the contact of their two bodies quickly raises the heat in the room and Seungcheol craves more as does Jihoon.

The eldest takes off the rest of his clothes and starts kissing his husband all over, forehead, nose, cheeks, shoulders, collarbone, torso, hands, the wedding ring on the youngest's finger, then finally the lips...

He kisses softly, lovingly, sensually, gently, all the while taking care to move his body against Jihoon's, the room quickly fills with moans, each louder and noisier than the last and it makes the older man want to go further, he gets up from his husband's legs and the young man understands...

He puts his torso against the mattress and he feels his eldest coming on top of him again, the older man simply tells him he's entering his fingers, Jihoon nods gently and he feels two fingers coming inside him, these start to move inside him and the younger man starts moaning with pleasure again.

" Ah ~ Cheol... make love to me please. I want it to be you instead of your fingers."

Seungcheol smiles softly, he takes his fingers back and warns his husband before entering him, slowly, delicately he starts to move, the moans of both men get really loud, luckily the walls are soundproof.

" Ahh ~ I'm going to..."

" Wait for me baby, I'm nearing my end too."

" Ahn... I can't take it anymore."

The eldest comes and grabs his lover's crotch and keeps tapping in the right spot, Jihoon can't wait any longer so he comes in his husband's hand and a few seconds later it's Seungcheol who comes.

Slowly, the elder withdraws from the younger and goes to clean his hand in the bathroom. When he returns to the bedroom, he sees his husband sleeping peacefully with one of his sweaters between his arms, making as little noise as possible.

" I'm sorry baby, don't forget I love you."

Then he disappears from the room and from Jihoon's life just like that.

~ End of Flash-back ~

Jihoon can't stop wondering what happened after their night, why he left so suddenly without ever giving him a sign of life, it's as if the older man had totally forgotten his existence and yet.

He hears noises ringing against the door, slowly Jihoon gets up from his sofa and goes to open the door, he's extremely shocked to see who's there, it's Jeonghan...his husband's cousin, it's been a very long time since they've seen each other but he lets them in all the same.

" We can't stay here Hoon, I need you to come with me. You must be in total confusion. You should know that Seungcheol is more or less fine. He's in hospital in stable condition. A lot has happened in the last three years, but it's not for me to explain. Come with me."

It's been three years since he's seen her, but he needs a sincere, pure and honest explanation, so he follows Seungcheol's cousin to the hospital.

Once there, Jeonghan leaves him alone and tells him he's going to see his own husband in the next room. Jihoon hesitates in front of the door, but finally the desire to know the truth is so strong that he enters the room.

When he entered the room, he was surprised to see a child sleeping in Seungcheol's arms. The eldest, having heard the door open, turned his head towards the source of the noise and immediately began to cry as he saw his husband standing there in front of him. The toddler woke up too, cuddling Seungcheol even more and shaking with fear.

" Channie, you don't have to be afraid of him, okay ? "

" I..he's k..kind ? "The little boy clings desperately Seungcheol with fear.

" Yes, you know I've often told you about the man of my life, his name is Jihoon, do you remember him ? "

" Hmm ? You've told me a lot about him, with stars in your eyes, every time you caress that ring on your finger. Is it related to him ? "

" It means I'm married to him."

" What does that mean ? "

" You'll ask your parents, Channie. You just need to know that the person standing in front of you is my husband, Jihoon."

" Uncle Jihoon ? In that case, I'll leave you to it, I'll go play with Hansol hyung and let you two talk like adults. "

The little child, gets off the bed, smiles at Jihoon and leaves the room, the atmosphere in the room is somewhat strange and finally it's Seungcheol who breaks the silence. He explains that the little boy's name is Chan, he's Jeonghan and Joshua's son and godson, and the reason he's disappeared like this overnight is because there's been some trouble.

Chan's grandparents kidnapped the boy and mistreated him for a while, until they finally rescued him. That's why Chan is afraid of adults now, but his parents and Seungcheol do everything they can to show him that not everyone is the same.

Since they knew that Jeonghan's father had a lot of power and was very dangerous, Jeonghan asked that no one but the three of them go to rescue Chan, and indeed, given how damaged Seungcheol and Joshua are, it was better that they went together than alone.

" Now those adults are behind prison bars, and I'm really sorry I disappeared like that, but I promised Jeonghan I wouldn't tell anyone, not even you."

" It doesn't matter anymore, I get it now. Are you coming back into my life completely or not ? "

" If you allow me to remain your husband and show you that I love you every second that passes, I'm coming back."

" In that case come home and never disappear like that again. I thought I'd die without you."

" I promise, there's no reason for me to disappear again, Chan's safe, we're safe too so it's all good."

Jihoon smiles, reassured to know the truth, comes to sit on the bed and kisses Seungcheol on the lips, the exchange is soft and pleasant and the younger one ends up backing away.

" We've got three years to make up baby, I hope you're ready and your stamina is as good as ever."

" You haven't changed, you're still a pervert. "

" That's because I love you."

" I love you too."

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3