- CheolSoo - Night -

- Top Joshua -

- Top Joshua -

( walklinehateline Here your request with this duo ~ )

N/A : It's one of my comfort ships. 😩

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Seungcheol and Joshua don't like each other very much, and for the only reason that they like the same person called Jeonghan, the young man is equally friendly with one and the other, and is unaware that his two best friends don't like each other because they both like him.

At this moment, the little trio is sitting in a park and after a while Jeonghan disappears, so the two remaining boys look at each other, the atmosphere is heavy and silence hangs in the air, until the blond boy comes back with someone, Jeonghan introduces him as [ his baby ] on hearing this Seungcheol and Joshua look at each other and Jeonghan goes on to say that he is in a relationship with him, he waited before introducing him because they are four years apart and they were afraid of being judged.

Jeonghan's two friends swallow hard but say they're happy for them and look forward to getting to know Chan in detail, Jeonghan was so happy he hugged his two best friends, then stepped back and told his friends he was going to spend the rest of the day with his boyfriend. So Seungcheol and Joshua find themselves alone again.

" I wasn't expecting that at all." Says Seungcheol

" Honestly I don't see that coming either, after he has good taste his boyfriend a very handsome."

" I agree, I've always found Chan handsome, I've known him for a while, he's my ex's brother."

" Um, Jihoon is it ? "

" How did you... ah."

" I've never forgotten that night Cheol, you know you think I don't like you because we loved the same person which is Jeonghan nevertheless I like you a lot and that night is memorable. "

" I never hated you either, I thought you didn't like me for that reason because we both love Jeonghan. I like you a lot too and I remember that night and I'd be lying if I said I didn't... like it..."

-> Flash-back

At the time, Seungcheol and Joshua were very good friends, and the older was dating a young man named Jihoon, when Seungcheol showed up at Joshua's house. The American didn't understand what was going on, but agreed to welcome his friend into his home.

Seungcheol told Joshua that Jihoon had left him to be with Soonyoung, and said he was sure he'd take the break-up well, as he loves Jeonghan. Joshua swallowed at this, but Seungcheol confirmed that he had no feelings towards Jeonghan at the time.

The evening passed without a hitch and around midnight, Seungcheol woke up and joined Joshua in his room and bed. He asked the younger man to help him forget Jihoon and in response the American simply kissed the older man on the lips.

To this Seungcheol obviously responded to the kiss and everything accelerated very quickly, the clothes quickly disappeared, the older one quickly found himself underneath Joshua, the younger one quickly started to rub their two bodies together, their two erections rubbed against each other, Seungcheol's body quickly had hickeys and the pleasure was so intense that they quickly came together.

They stopped there, nevertheless they kissed for the rest of the night, they didn't even sleep much they just kissed and the next morning when Joshua woke up he found himself alone honestly that's also why he started to dislike Seungcheol because he abandoned him after a night of pure pleasure.

-> Back in the park

Seungcheol explains why he decided to leave, he decided to go away because he didn't want their relationship to become strange after all that, he wanted them to remain friends but he knew it would be complicated, moreover his budding feelings for Joshua were beginning to grow, and he had to forget him, getting closer to Jeonghan would help him forget this night of happiness spent with Joshua.

Joshua replied that a discussion between them was clearly necessary, but when he saw that Seungcheol was getting closer to Jeonghan even though he'd told him word for word that there would never be anything between them, it really made him feel bad. He wasn't angry, but sad that his supposed friend was doing this to him when he'd promised never to do it to him.

After unravelling the mystery of all this hatred that wasn't hatred, the two boys decided to admit to each other what was really in their hearts. Of course, Joshua said he loved Jeonghan for sure, and Seungcheol knew it, but this evening wasn't forced or pitied, but he really wanted it, and he didn't regret what happened, far from it.

" You know, Jeonghan and I knew it wasn't going to work, I knew I was just a friend to him so I gradually started to forget him, but when you came to my place and we did it together, my heart was beating like crazy, not because of the adrenaline but because... I liked what was happening and I knew I was starting to fall in love with you..."

" I'm sorry I acted the way I did, this night will never be forgotten honestly when Jihoon told me it was obvious I was attracted to Jeonghan I don't know why I always thought of you and not him, getting close to him wasn't aimed at hurting you but it was necessary to forget the budding feelings I had for you."

" Right now, can we be honest ? Our feelings are real and we'd like this evening to happen again."

" Totally and more than once."

Joshua smiled softly and came to kiss Seungcheol on the lips, the exchange quickly filled with desire and pleasure but when they heard children's noises they remembered they were in a park and stopped, Joshua, who had landed on Seungcheol's legs, calms down and places himself between his now boyfriend's legs instead, the older boy wraps his arms around the younger boy's waist and the two boys decide to calmly resume things and stop lying to each other - they love each other and they're going to take their relationship to infinity.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3