- Hyung - VerKwan -

- Vernon top -

- Vernon top -

My sixth favorite ship

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

The atmosphere in the three maknae's bedroom is heavy and oppressive, usually the room are filled with giggles and teasing, but today it's a different story. Chan senses that the tension is palpable between his two elders, so he decides to leave the room and let the two boys settle their stories together, without interfering because it's none of his business.

Now that Vernon and Seungkwan are alone, they look into each other's eyes and without a word just with a glance they understand each other. Hansol moves from his bed to Seungkwan's and slowly settles on the edge of the bed. The eldest moves over and makes place for the youngest.

Vernon nods for thanks to the older boy and lies down next to Seungkwan. At first, neither boy moves, but when one of Vernon's hands finds its way under Seungkwan's shirt, the older boy gives a little squeak, because Vernon hands are cold on his warm body.

Even though the temperature difference is unpleasant, he lets, Vernon do what he wants and soon feels his hand move up to his nipples, Seungkwan starts to breathe faster, and Vernon smiles as he moves over his eldest and continues to touch him while moving his pelvis gently. This obviously brings their two budding erections together and both let out a grunt.

" Kwannie... call me hyung..."

" I didn't know you liked that kind of kink Nonnie."

" Now that you know, will you do it ? "

"Um... let's see that, Vernon...hyung ~"

Vernon smiles and kisses his boyfriend's neck, then his collarbone, Seungkwan starts to squeal with pleasure, then feels Vernon stop kissing and take off his shirt, the older man straightens up and takes off his too, the younger man smiles and lets his fingers trace the older man's body.

" Um, Nonnie hyung.."

" What's the matter, Kwannie ? Tell me, what do you want ? "

" I want us to do it..."

" Do what ? I don't know what you want if you don't tell me Kwan-ah"

The youngest loves to play with his boyfriend, so he gets off Seungkwan's legs and removes the rest of the clothes from his elder's body and from his own, then gets off the bed and goes into the bathroom to get some things.

When he comes back, he smiles at the sight of his boyfriend belly-down on the mattress, waiting for just one thing, and slowly moves back to Seungkwan, starts kissing the nape of his neck and then traces his eldest's entire spine with his tongue.

" Ah ~ hyung... please."

" What do you want ? Tell me baby "

" Please Nonnie ! "

" Tell me you what you want Kwannie ? "

" Ah ~ hyung ! "

Vernon lets his tongue roam all over his boyfriend's back, then when it reaches the birth of his ass he stops and starts kneading his lover's ass with his hands. Seungkwan loses his mind completely, Vernon knows it and he plays on it enormously, because even though he knows exactly what his eldest wants, he continues to enjoy himself as if he didn't know.

" Nonnie hyung ! Please make love to me ! Let the members know we're a couple."

" It wasn't that complicated, was it ? "

" Ah.."

The younger boy smiles and then finally decides to stop playing because honestly he wants to make love with his boyfriend too, so gently he takes the lubricant that was lying on the floor and puts some on his fingers. Once they're well smeared, he places the bottle back on the floor and inserts his first finger into Seungkwan's entrance.

This one lets out its first moan, higher than the others, which makes Vernon smile. He lets his finger relax Seungkwan, then inserts a second one and starts making scissor movements.

This makes the eldest grunt and Vernon smile even more, so after a few minutes he removes his fingers and takes a protection pad to put over his crotch, gently warning his boyfriend that he's going and Seungkwan nods.

Vernon enters Seungkwan as gently as possible so as not to hurt him, and the older boy lets out a grunt of pain at this, until his boyfriend gets used to it Vernon doesn't move.

" Nonnie hyung you can move now."

The younger boy nods and begins to move slowly, the room filling with moans, wet kissing noises, soft words and the word hyung very easily.

Vernon gently grabs his lover's crotch in one of his hands and starts to move back and forth along the length of his boyfriend as he continues to stroke his pelvis.

" AH ~ Hyung I'm coming.."

" Me too Kwannie..."

The chestnut gives a few more strokes of his basins in the right place and then the two men end up coming at the same time, Vernon withdraws as gently as possible from Seungkwan then goes to throw the protection in the garbage can and then leaves to clean his hand in the bathroom.

The dark-haired man slowly gets up and gets dressed, because he's afraid that if Chan comes back he'll find out what's going on between him and Vernon, and he honestly doesn't want the members to know right now.

Vernon eventually returns and gets dressed as well, returning to his bed as if nothing had happened, then the group's maknae returns to the room a few seconds later simply to collect some things.

" Dino ? What are you doing ? You don't stay with us ? "

" No, because you guys are the worst eldest ever. You know you can tell me you wanted to have sex together rather than let a heavy atmosphere settle in the room."

" How do you..."

" Know ? Maybe, because as soon as you walk by the room you can hear everything. Besides, I didn't think it would have been one of your kinks to reverse who's the eldest in relation to the other."

" Yah ! "

" Tomorrow morning open the window because it smells like sex in here, and I don't want to smell like that every time I come to my room. "

" Where are you going Dino ? "

" Me ? I'll let you do a round two if you like, I'm going to sleep with Coups hyung, he's sick of sleeping alone, without me even though I'm his boyfriend."

" You're his what ? "

" His boyfriend ? His lover ? The person he loves ? Didn't you know ? It's visible though, more visible than you and Kwan for sure. "

Chan laughed softly as he saw the shocked faces of his elders, the maknae finished collecting his things and then left the room.

As for Vernon, he gets up from his bed, not looking forward to a second round, just to sleep with Seungkwan in his arms for once. In the end, it's not a bad thing that everyone knows about their love affair, because now they'll be able to act as they please without hiding.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3