- Warm - SoonCheol -

- Seungcheol top -

- Seungcheol top -

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Soonyoung wakes up shivering as he taps his side and realizes that his boyfriend's body heat is absent, indeed the older man is no longer in the cosy bed and the young man knows why he's cold now.

Grumbling and in a slightly bad mood, the boy climbs out of bed with his comforter around his shoulders, yawning quickly and rubbing his little eyes with his hands, he leaves his room and heads for his living room, where he quickly senses the sweet smell of hot chocolate tickling his nostrils.

A thin smile takes possession of his lips, he puts down the idea of settling down on the sofa and heads for the kitchen instead, once inside he's happy to see his boyfriend preparing food for himself and his person.

" Baby Tiger. I didn't wake you up, did I ? "

Soonyoung shakes his head gently and Seungcheol quickly abandons his bowl of tea to place a quick kiss on his lover's forehead. The latter squeals with displeasure and makes a slight pout, Seungcheol chuckles and places a quick peck on the younger man's mouth.

This simple touch of the lips makes Soonyoung's pout disappear and the two lovers start eating in good spirits, talking about everything and anything as usual, but Seungcheol soon notices that his lover is shivering with cold.

In fact, the young boy is still eating with his blanket draped over his shoulders, and nothing seems to warm him up.

Gently, he lets his hand find its way under the younger boy's blanket and starts to caress the younger boy's tender skin with his fingertips. Soonyoung starts to blush, every time his eldest touches him like that, with the utmost tenderness and care, it makes him feel things, thousands of little butterflies fly into the pit of his stomach and it warms him up inside.

" I can see you're cold, let me help you warm up. "

" How are you going to warm me up ? "

Seungcheol smiles wryly and comes to stand behind Soonyoung, quickly his mouth explores the nape of his boyfriend's neck and his hands slip under the top of the young boy's pyjamas.

The latter blushes even more, hiding his face inside his hands but letting Seungcheol do as he pleases, so that's how this morning goes, they both cuddle but nothing stops Soonyoung's body from shivering.

The eldest sighs, then another idea comes to mind: his youngest is much warmer than at the start of the morning, thanks to his touch, and what if he accentuated his touch a little more to make sure his boyfriend was totally warm ?

Right now they're sitting in the dining room, about to start eating their dessert, but Seungcheol has another plan in mind: when he hands the dessert to his boyfriend, he looks him in the eye and Soonyoung looks down, blushing.

" Baby Tiger look at me. Look into my eyes with your pretty eyes."

" Your gaze is inflamed hyung. When you look at me like that, it's because you want me to be your dessert."

" You know me well..."

" But hyung I don't feel like it, I'm tired. "

" Can I just touch you ? Like this morning."

Soonyoung thought for a few moments but finally nodded and agreed, so it was like that when only a few seconds later he landed on Seungcheol's legs.

The elder simply caresses his thighs through his clothes, while placing several kisses on the back of his neck, just as he had done that morning. Soonyoung grabs his dessert and starts eating, until he feels Seungcheol's hands come closer to his crotch.

The younger man starts coughing slightly, his cheekbones are hot and his whole body starts shaking, but not from cold, from desire. Now that he feels Seungcheol's hands on his crotch, he wants more, he wants his eldest to go further, and Seungcheol understands this.

He understands because Soonyoung has stopped eating his dessert to let his head tilt back and let a slight moan come out of his mouth, this obviously resonates in Seungcheol's mind and so he takes the next step.

He puts one of his hands down his boyfriend's pants, or at least his underwear, and lets his hand play with his lover's crotch, who starts to moan more openly, closes his eyes in pleasure and calls out Seungcheol's name when the pleasure becomes really intense.

He quickly senses that he's about to come, so he warns Seungcheol, but the latter doesn't stop - on the contrary, he speeds up his movements and Soonyoung ends up coming with a long moan of intense happiness.

Seungcheol withdraws his hand from his boyfriend's underwear, who rises from his lover's legs and the elder takes the opportunity to clean his hand in the kitchen sink.

" Go take a nice shower to clean yourself up and continue to be warmed up to the max Baby Tiger."

" Yes hyung, I could have just taken an warm shower."

" Dare to tell me you didn't like what we just did. I mean, what I just did to you." Seungcheol smiled wryly.

" Something tells me you liked hearing me moan your name too, hyung." Said the younger man, pointing at Seungcheol's swollen crotch.

The older man laughed and shook his head, he knew it would calm down naturally, when his boyfriend disappeared from his field of vision his erection, which was only just beginning, would fade.

He was totally right to think like that, because after only ten minutes without having his boyfriend in front of his eyes, his erection disappeared, and it was with a victorious smile that he set off to turn the heaters back on. Seungcheol had indeed turned them off on purpose, because he knew his boyfriend was cold, and he knew he'd want some way to keep warm.

The elder Seungcheol is rather proud of this, knowing that if he had to do it all over again, he'd do it again, but obviously not right away, because good things can't be abused, even if the good thing in question is his heart's desire.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

I really like this os, it's kinda cute and I hope you like too ♥︎