- SeokHao - Possible -

- Top Minghao -

- Top Minghao -

( For the person who wanted this ship ! )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Minghao lies in bed, reading his papers, the ones he'll have to tell his subordinates the next day. He stays doing this until he hears noises resounding against his door, Minghao raises his head and gets up from his bed, he goes to open his door and he smiles when he sees who is behind it.

" Prince Lee ? To what do I owe the honor of your visit ? "

" Stop playing Hao. I've missed you so much."

Minghao giggles lightly and pulls Seokmin into his arms, the older returns his younger embrace and they stay like that for a long while until they hear noises echoing down the corridor, Seokmin pushes his lover away from his person slightly and blushes.

" Oh Seokmin don't be embarrassed, we've known you were in love with each other for a long time. It's all right."

" Mother, please, leave him alone ! He's all embarrassed, look at him."

" You're embarrassing him even more son. Well I'll leave you and if you're aiming to do silly things protect yourselves."

" Mother ! "

Minghao's mother laughs and Seokmin hides his face in his hands, Minghao slowly comes to pull Seokmin's hands away then takes one of his lover's hands in one of his own and intertwines his fingers with his lover's.

Minghao takes Seokmin with him to his room and closes the door behind them, Seokmin blushing even more as he thinks back to Minghao's mother's words. The boy shakes his head nervously and pulls himself together.

" What are you thinking Min-ah hmm ? "

" I'm thinking about my parents, they'll never accept our relationship the way your parents accept it."

" Everything is possible, don't worry I'm sure one day they'll agree."

Seokmin gives a sulky little pout, and Minghao slowly comes over to kiss his lover to make him stop his sad little childish face. The older, of course, returns the kiss.

Minghao accentuates the exchange, inserting his tongue into Seokmin's mouth and pressing his lover's back against the door, he continues kissing and sucking on the Korean's pink muscle. The older begins to moan, first silently, then louder and louder. He feels his lover's knee meet his crotch...

" Ah ~ Hao ~ hum..."

" Min-ah, it's been so long. Will you allow me to go further ? "

" Ah ~ yes ! "

Minghao chuckles softly at Seokmin's voice filled with desire and envy, he removes his knee from where it was and comes slowly to remove his boyfriend's belt, then he removes the boy's pants and underwear, he licks his lower lip and Seokmin takes Minghao's hand and he pulls him towards his crotch.