- BooChan - Straight -

- Top Chan -

- Top Chan -

( biaswreckedbyjoonie your request my precious friend <3 )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Chan and Seungkwan used to be two very good friends, but when Chan confessed his feelings to his older and the latter retorted that he wasn't attracted to men and not to him, the younger boy distanced himself from him without Seungkwan really understand why, and he didn't try to find out anyway, because every time he tried to ask his friend what's going on, Chan ignores him and goes to the opposite way. All this to say that the two boys now ignore each other as if they'd never been friends.

" Hey Chan ! Did you see Shua getting hit on by idiots again ? " Says Jun, one of Chan's close friends.

" They're never going to leave him alone seriously. " Says the blond very angry by the situation.

That's how Chan sets off for Joshua, but once there, he spots Seungkwan. Of course he's helping the older, Joshua are loved by a lot of people and the people who hate him it's just because they jealous of him.

Even though the black-haired man is there, the blond still decides to go and help the older, because Joshua are his friend and it's also thanks to him that he's realized he's not as straight as all that. How did he make him realize this ? Because Chan had a crush on Seungcheol at first so he can't be straight after have a crush on a boy, and now he don't have any feelings for Seungcheol, he was talking about Seungkwan all the time with heart in the eyes, so after this conversation with Joshua he realizes that now, his feelings are towards Seungkwan.

Back to the point of the matter, Chan approaches the gang, just as he's about to ask what's going on again all the boys have run off, leaving only Joshua and Chan.

" Shua hyung, is everything all right ? " Chan asks softly.

" I'm going to go see Hannie-ya, Cheol and Sol and I'll be fine. "

" I'll go with you. " Said Seungkwan.

" No you stay with Chan, stop running away from each other you have things to talk about."

And that's how Joshua leaves - limping, of course, but leaving nonetheless.

So Seungkwan and Chan find themselves alone, in this dark stairwell lit only by the sunlight streaming through the broken window. It's only then that Seungkwan's realizes how much he loves his younger, not only because he finds him beautiful, but also because his heart cries out to him that he's missed the other's presence.

The blond sighed softly and approached his eldest, who didn't back down and let his youngest come to him, without understanding why, the youngest plunged into his eldest's arms. At first, he wanted to push his youngest away, but in the end he couldn't: his heart was still attached to the youngest, and his heart still loved the youngest above all.

" Kwan hyung, I'm sorry but at a point you don't even dare to imagine." Say Chan sincerly with tears in his eyes.

" Why are you apologizing ? You've done nothing wrong." Say Seungkwan

" You walked away from me because I hurt you by telling you the opposite of what my heart desires."

" What do you mean by 《 what your heart desires ? 》 "

Chan gently pulls away from his elder, his gaze immediately dipping to his elder's lips.

" You supposed to be straight, and you look at my lips with desire ? " Says the elder jokingly.

" What if I told you that now that I assume I'm not completely straight and I have feelings for you, you'd believe me ? " Says Chan.

The black-haired man laughed softly, then grabbed his youngest shoulders and slammed him against the old broken lockers. The impact was so violent that the whole room was plunged into a thud, before returning to dead silence.

Chan smiled softly, loving the turn of events, licked his lower lip and took the nape of his elder's neck between his two hands. Seungkwan takes this as an invitation, a green light. So he immediately melts onto his youngest's lips.

Although the kiss is gentle at first, it later takes on a very hot quality, and the silent room is now filled with the sound of wet kisses, even the rustling of their clothes. Seungkwan begins to undo his younger shirt and his head plunges into the blond neck. The latter sighs at ease, but places his hands on his elder's torso to stop him.

" Why ? You don't want to do it here ? "

" I don't want to be the bottom, that's it."

Chan reverses the positions and it's now the eldest who finds himself with his back against the lockers, Chan removes the older man's shirt and starts licking and sucking Seungkwan's skin, the older man puts his hands in his youngest's hair and sighs with pleasure, when he feels the blond undo his belt and also remove his pants and underwear, his breathing stops for a second.

Then it becomes erratic when Chan takes him in his mouth and starts sucking him with all his length, at times he gives little licks and goes deep, Seungkwan moans heavily he slaps against the lockers with his hands which means he's about to come and Chan continues his back and forth and the elder finally comes, Chan steps back and he picks up a bucket lying in the corner and spits into it.

" We'll stop there because I don't have any protection with me and I don't want us to do it without anything."

" Um, that's good enough, and it proves once again that you're not straight."

" I've been lying to you from the start, I've never really been straight because I've already been attracted to boys. "

" Uh ? By who ? You never told me so I was your best friend.."

" I was attracted to Cheol but then he's in a relationship with Vernon now and I really like them as a couple."

" Will you be in a relationship ? "

" With whom ? "

" With me ? "

Chan laughs softly and he comes to lightly put his hair back in place, and Seungkwan gets dressed again with red cheeks he doesn't know if Chan will agree to be in a couple with him, has he forgotten Seungcheol as he says...

" Kwan-ah ~ You know very well that I no longer feel anything for Seungcheol, we're friends that's all. My attraction to him just helped me understand that I wasn't straight but bi. And after talking to Joshua I realized that I was in love with you."

" Are you really in love with me or do you want to forget Seungcheol in my arms ? "

The younger man laughs again, places a quick kiss on the older man's lips and steps back.

" It's been a long time since I forgot my feelings for Cheol hyung. And right now I assure you that I have feelings for you and only for you."

Seungkwan starts to blush even more and Chan chuckles, taking the older boy in his arms and placing kisses on his neck, the older boy chuckles and returns the younger boy's embrace, their romance can start and shine within the establishment.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

I can't stop mention VerCheol these days lol-